Scientology whistle-blower Leah Remini recording her first podcast to air in February

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology whistle-blower Leah Remini recording her first podcast to air in February.

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/681575207346159616

https://www.instagram.com/p/_2WYYfNQSH/

attachment.php

EDITED TO ADD:

I recall that when Leah first left Scientology Michelle was very vocal and very protective of Leah.

https://twitter.com/michellevisage/status/681574542733541376

attachment.php

Attachments

• LeahReminiPodcast.jpg
    LeahReminiPodcast.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 128
  • MichellePodcast.PNG
    MichellePodcast.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Scientology whistle-blower Leah Remini recording her first podcast to air in Febr

If these few comments are anything to go by, it's going to be a great show..

From reddit :
[–]Depressio111117 9 points 1 year ago
A friend of mine left the church almost ten years ago - they're still calling her and encouraging her to rejoin, and she has no idea how they got her number. It's scary as hell.

[–]ForestfortheDraoisCorgi Carrera 1 point 1 year ago
That church is awful. I don't even care if I offend any Scientologist drag race fans (I really doubt there are many of them, since Scientology is anti-gay), they are really rotten. They have figured out how to do the nastiest things to get what they want. Honestly, I'd say only WBC is worse then them and thankfully WBC only has a couple of dozen members.
permalinkparent

[–][deleted] 1 point 1 year ago
Thank fuck Leah got the hell out of there. She seems like a really great person and her and Michelle's chemistry is amazing. Book her for season 7 please!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientology whistle-blower Leah Remini recording her first podcast to air in Febr

If these few comments are anything to go by, it's going to be a great show..

From reddit :

I suspect Leah won't discuss Scientology unless there is real consumer demand.

I will say this, however. If I was DM I would order everyone to leave Leah the hell alone. The LAST thing Scientology needs is to continue to attack Leah and giver her further reason to talk about Scientology. Two things I've discovered following Leah on Twitter and in the news are: (1) Leah's fans REALLY love her; and (2) a LOT of women really identify with Leah leaving Scientology to protect her daughter.

Jump

Operating teatime

I suspect Leah won't discuss Scientology unless there is real consumer demand.

I will say this, however. If I was DM I would order everyone to leave Leah the hell alone. The LAST thing Scientology needs is to continue to attack Leah and giver her further reason to talk about Scientology. Two things I've discovered following Leah on Twitter and in the news are: (1) Leah's fans REALLY love her; and (2) a LOT of women really identify with Leah leaving Scientology to protect her daughter.

I think a lot of women would identify with a friend or acquaintance who had been in an abusive relationship.

Scientology: Not a safe place for families.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Leah just continues to earn my respect and deepest admiration. I love how down to earth she is, and how she makes you feel like a friend more than a fan.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious

Yeah her whole family is fun to listen to

They aren't the kind of people who can be brainwashed into being homo novis because remaining human is better

The only ones left inside are no longer humans

Below humans is a homo novis, cut off from the world, unable to think objectively or coexist