What's new

Scientology xposed and removed from event.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
I would like to see more of this sort of thing. I tried to get a stress test kicked out of a Walmart entry once, but that was before co$'s utterly ruinous PR Area Control. We are not a "turn the other cheek" group of apostates!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually it appears to be a roll of paper towels unless I missed something. You see Victor later using one to wipe his mouth and blow his nose into one.
Just because it's paper towels, doesn't mean they didn't steal them from the kitchen and intend to use them to wipe their asses.

The accusation stands.

LilyLorincz.ToiletPaperTheft.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

And now for: "TODAY'S DREADFULLY OFF TOPIC COMMENT"

Did anyone notice the male Scientologist ("Viktor") in the video appears never to have learned "The Basics" of how to eat food in public without repeatedly (and widely) opening and closing his mouth in a repetitively smacking, clam-on-the-beach-like manner?

You'd normally have to travel to deep Appalachia or dine with jungle primitives to see that kind of masticating malfeasance.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-16%20at%204.45.05%20AM_zpstdip2jgy.png

I stared with wonder at how he must have been raised (or where) to end up so unaware of how he looked.

And then the piece de resistance. After he finally EP'd the RCR (repulsive chewing rundown) he topped it by repeatedly sticking his fingers into his open mouth to scrape away food. He apparently missed the clay demo on toothpicks.

Anyways, if i knew how, I would have created a few lovely 5 second GIF captures of that guy eating. I'm not sure why I would have done that but my knowingness tells me that it would be the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics on this planet.

Last edited:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Loved it, you're a legend John McGee ... what an protest EP .... all the way through with Viktor doing the walk of shame ..... :biggrin:

John McGhee

Patron
Thanks very much for your kind comments and support, folks. :modest: :heartflower: wow! Viktor and Lily are mission staffers and work wog jobs by day to fund their mission staffery. There is no RPF in Ireland but they are all enslaved nonetheless. They are Hungarian nationals but are here over 10 years; Viktor and I used to do TRs together before I woke up. I don't have the contempt for them I harbour for some of the Irish members.