What's new

SCIENTOLOGY'S DISGRACE: AN OPEN LETTER TO TOM CRUISE

^^^^
THIS!

He will attempt to avoid and/or ignore this letter from TonyO.

I agree that we should do a campaign to get him to read (and respond to) it.

To the degree this letter gets sent around and read it will put pressure on him to respond.

I would love to see it re-printed as a paid ad in the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.

His continued silence or denial after that point would be more risky for him as I doubt he will want to be known as a key guy in supporting and enabling a batshit crazy criminal cult which is a chronic violator of others human rights.

The widespread publication of this letter will tend to put pressure on him imo to choose sides or at least to personally investigate some of the allegations.

As a celebrity who is admired by many TC has contributed in a major way to the CoS. The time to make him accountable is now.

http://www.variety.com/Home/

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Unless Tom has changed remarkably, from when I knew him, most of those things you quoted are bogus. Totally bogus.

Carmelo,

I think Tom has changed remarkably. I believe Matt Pesch. He's a straight shooter. And what I have seen of Cruise and read about him in the last few years seems to support what Matt said.

Div6

Crusader
The arc of Cruise's career is at a low point. I expect "Rock of Ages" to be panned heavily, and the word is that there are 2 new movies under consideration for development: one a Sci-fi thing (which from the plot synopsis I read has some potential) and a Top Gun remake.

If I were him I would take a break, and try to connect to the muses, and find an authentic voice. Of note (to me at least) is that TC got into Lawyers about the same time that DM got in to race cars. Such an obvious valence swap usually occurs between 2-D partners in the "wog" world. And while we can leave all that as conjecture, I do wonder what TC was really trying to say with "Valkyrie".

The first movie Nicole made after she left was a Zombie movie:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15PvvAt4lo[/video]

That message is pretty clear.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Unless Tom has changed remarkably, from when I knew him, most of those things you quoted are bogus. Totally bogus.

I'm sure that for someone to hang out with DM on a regular basis it could cause a remarkable change in ones personality. And not for the better.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
^^^^
THIS!

I would love to see it re-printed as a paid ad in the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.

Is anyone willing to organize and make this happen? It's a great idea. I would really like it if TC saw this open letter, and it might take an paid advert somewhere on the web for it to happen. Needs planning and some money. I'm tight on money but would donate to this cause.

P

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Here's the thing Tom Cruise needs to do: Fly inverted over Flag in his Mustang and give 'em the abominable finger! (Make sure to have photo of it!)

:yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
It's no secret that Mat Pesch is Amy Scobee's husband.

And Amy Scobee certainly knows a lot about Tom Cruise, since (as I recall) she was the SO person i/c of staffing and running Cruise's Scientology household crew, among many other things I'm sure she thought she should have been doing instead.

Anyway, her description of DM's oversight of Tom Cruise, through the Scientology staff who worked for Cruise, is well documented in Amy's book.

TG1

P.S. Cruise's lawyer (Bert Fields) sent Amy a nasty letter before her book was published, threatening to sue her for libel if she discussed her work for Cruise in her book. She said, essentially, "Bite me!" and published her book as written. I have never heard she was sued, btw, and if she'd been sued I expect we'd all have heard about it. (All this was written about by Amy and others at Marty's site.)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The arc of Cruise's career is at a low point.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible_–_Ghost_Protocol:
Ghost Protocol has grossed a worldwide total of $653,114,768 with $206,514,768 (as of 12 February, 2012) from North America and $446,600,000 (as of 12 February, 2012) from other countries.[30] It is the highest-grossing film worldwide in the Mission: Impossible series,[31] and the 6th highest-grossing film of 2011.[32] It is also the highest-grossing movie worldwide starring Tom Cruise, eclipsing War of the Worlds from the top spot.[33]​
I saw it at a local IMAX theatre. I thought it was very good.

Paul

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
ABSOLUTELY GREAT FUCKING ARTICLE. RAVE.

TONY ORTEGA, YOU ARE THE MAN.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK.

ALL HOLLYWOOD WILL READ THIS.

CRUISE MAY NO COMMENT IT BUT IT WILL HIT HIM IN THE TEETH.

:thumbsup:

LA SCN

He has to respond to this. What he says will determine his future as well as Scientology's. If he comes out denying everything , it will not go well for him. There is way too much truth out now to be lying.

It's like Jack Nicholson said - he can't handle the truth. :omg:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Pooks, if you do a paid ad campaign, please post a physical address where I can mail cash or money order. I do not donate online to anti-scno and I suspect I'm not alone in this.

LA SCN

^^^^
THIS!

He will attempt to avoid and/or ignore this letter from TonyO.

I agree that we should do a campaign to get him to read (and respond to) it.

To the degree this letter gets sent around and read it will put pressure on him to respond.

His continued silence or denial after that point would be more risky for him as I doubt he will want to be known as a key guy in supporting and enabling a batshit crazy criminal cult which is a chronic violator of others human rights.

The widespread publication of this letter will tend to put pressure on him imo to choose sides or at least to personally investigate some of the allegations.

As a celebrity who is admired by many TC has contributed in a major way to the CoS. The time to make him accountable is now.

This needs to run in the show biz trade paper Variety and the Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.variety.com/latest-news/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/

Having been CCI staff and lived in Hollywood, I know the buzz would be incredible!

And so delicious!

:yes:

Div6

Crusader
Ghost Protocol has grossed a worldwide total of $653,114,768 with $206,514,768 (as of 12 February, 2012) from North America and $446,600,000 (as of 12 February, 2012) from other countries.[30] It is the highest-grossing film worldwide in the Mission: Impossible series,[31] and the 6th highest-grossing film of 2011.[32] It is also the highest-grossing movie worldwide starring Tom Cruise, eclipsing War of the Worlds from the top spot.[33]​

Paul

I know...but he is "off the case" for any future MI's, and I would argue that the success of the movie was NOT because of Tom Cruise per se, but the script writing, pacing, cinematography and direction. We shall see.....

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sure that for someone to hang out with DM on a regular basis it could cause a remarkable change in ones personality. And not for the better.

I used to hang out with DM all the time when I was alive, and we had LOTS and LOTS of fun!!!! We taught each other everything we knew!!!!! I can't wait to pick up another body again and join the Sea Org so we can once again frolic and play!!!

Ted Bundy

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Ghost Protocol has grossed a worldwide total of $653,114,768 with $206,514,768 (as of 12 February, 2012) from North America and $446,600,000 (as of 12 February, 2012) from other countries.[30] It is the highest-grossing film worldwide in the Mission: Impossible series,[31] and the 6th highest-grossing film of 2011.[32] It is also the highest-grossing movie worldwide starring Tom Cruise, eclipsing War of the Worlds from the top spot.[33]

Paul

My guess is that "worldwide" is the key word here. Cruise still plays well in foreign countries, who don't really know or care about a kooky US-based cult.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
I would donate a bit towards printing Tony's letter as an ad in the LA Times etc — if someone would organize it. :yes:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^^^
Is anyone willing to organize and make this happen? It's a great idea. I would really like it if TC saw this open letter, and it might take an paid advert somewhere on the web for it to happen. Needs planning and some money. I'm tight on money but would donate to this cause.
P

This was a good idea and was suggested on Marty's site in the responses, but Marty immediately nixed it. I'm guessing he (Marty) has some other plan in the works and has probably had for some time. Tom is not going to listen to anything that doesn't come from a valued Opinion Leader, and that is who would need to be contacted. I bet Marty has some of those comm lines and has been working them quietly. Wonder if he's had any success? I'm thinking another big Celeb is about to "pop". Just a feeling......