What's new

Scientology's Goons: Intimidating a 71-Year-Old Missouri Grandmother

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Jim,

This is so disgusting, so vile, so evil.

I'm so sorry to hear about this and my heart goes out to you and yours.

Tony O and the VV was the right place to go.

The Cof$, IMO, has come to the point that it’s pretty well resigned itself the fact that “Entheta Press” is out of control, there is nothing they can do about it anymore and are now focused on hanging on to current members no matter what it takes, the rest of the world be damned.

Scn is going down, hard, in the not too distant future… nothing can stop that…there’s just too many good and decent folk—like the Little’s—that have been savaged for no reason other than systemic hate, pathologic arrogance and blind greed.

In my Heart I know your family will be whole again someday.

My very best wishes to you and yours, always in all ways.

Face :)

Gadfly

Crusader
From the article:

"She was very upset. She was on staff for 10 years. All of our friends for the last 20 years have been only Scientologists. She's already affected by that. And she's upset that her eye doctor won't see her anymore, who was a close personal friend of ours," Meshell says, adding that the physician is a Scientologist and so, per church policy, he refuses to have anything to do with Edie now that she's a declared SP."

I have read about this sort of thing before, where a doctor or business now refuses to deliver services because the person is now declared suppressive. Isn't this known as "discrimination"? Based on religion? Religious discrimination?

Why don't 10 or 20 people get together, who have each been refused services from a Scientologost-owned business because they have been declared, and SUE these people for practicing ILLEGAL DISCRIMINATION? A nice big national class action lawsuit that includes instances from many diffrent states.

And, really bring to light the fact that it is the Church of Scientology's own policy and actions that ENFORCE the religious discrimination?

Sure, an individual person can choose to not communicate with and help another person due to "religious affiliation", but it is entirely NOT OKAY for a business to do so. And THAT is exactly what any Scientology business person does when he or she refuses further service to a now declared ex-Scientologist.

It is sort of "reverse discrimination". Usually one thinks of a situation as discrimination when a business or person refuses to deliver services because of the client's religion. In this case, they are refusing services because of the "lack of religious views". The person is a "critic of Scientology", and per exact Church policy this person MUST be discriminated against. The fact is that current and long-standing Scientology policy encourages and forces religious discrimination against people who are NOT Scientologists. Simply, extant Church policy and consistent enacted behaviors bring about violations of the laws of the land in this regard.

It just seems to me that this is OBVIOUS discrimination, and could be addressed in courts of law. This is COMMON when any person is declared, and all in-good-standing Scientologists then refuse to provide previously-provided services to the declared person. The SOLE reason for the refusal of service, in this case the services of an eye doctor, is "religious orientation".

SUE THE FUCKERS! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
What's this shit about SIGNING an SP Declare!!? - Do these idiots really demand that? - For what reason!?

Well, I've never been presented with my own declare, so I don't know.. But I'd damn well NOT sign it.. Their 'Declare' is their own business, not mine, in any shape or form! - Gawd, what idiots they are!!!

:duh:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's this shit about SIGNING an SP Declare!!? - Do these idiots really demand that? - For what reason!?

Well, I've never been presented with my own declare, so I don't know.. But I'd damn well NOT sign it.. Their 'Declare' is their own business, not mine, in any shape or form! - Gawd, what idiots they are!!!

IMO, the "purpose" was to intimidate and "enturbulate" and "cave in", pure and simple.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jim, so sorry you are still dealing with stuff like this. It makes me angry down to the center of my being that this is still continuing.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
If our forefathers had all made this investment, we wouldn't have a national or world debt.

They could have opened a Crisis Account/Posterity

That assumes a money system where something of substance, such as gold or silver, is monetized. In today's system, nothing BUT debt is monetized.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the article:

"She was very upset. She was on staff for 10 years. All of our friends for the last 20 years have been only Scientologists. She's already affected by that. And she's upset that her eye doctor won't see her anymore, who was a close personal friend of ours," Meshell says, adding that the physician is a Scientologist and so, per church policy, he refuses to have anything to do with Edie now that she's a declared SP."

I have read about this sort of thing before, where a doctor or business now refuses to deliver services because the person is now declared suppressive. Isn't this known as "discrimination"? Based on religion? Religious discrimination?

Why don't 10 or 20 people get together, who have each been refused services from a Scientologost-owned business because they have been declared, and SUE these people for practicing ILLEGAL DISCRIMINATION? A nice big national class action lawsuit that includes instances from many diffrent states.

And, really bring to light the fact that it is the Church of Scientology's own policy and actions that ENFORCE the religious discrimination?

Sure, an individual person can choose to not communicate with and help another person due to "religious affiliation", but it is entirely NOT OKAY for a business to do so. And THAT is exactly what any Scientology business person does when he or she refuses further service to a now declared ex-Scientologist.

It is sort of "reverse discrimination". Usually one thinks of a situation as discrimination when a business or person refuses to deliver services because of the client's religion. In this case, they are refusing services because of the "lack of religious views". The person is a "critic of Scientology", and per exact Church policy this person MUST be discriminated against. The fact is that current and long-standing Scientology policy encourages and forces religious discrimination against people who are NOT Scientologists. Simply, extant Church policy and consistent enacted behaviors bring about violations of the laws of the land in this regard.

It just seems to me that this is OBVIOUS discrimination, and could be addressed in courts of law. This is COMMON when any person is declared, and all in-good-standing Scientologists then refuse to provide previously-provided services to the declared person. The SOLE reason for the refusal of service, in this case the services of an eye doctor, is "religious orientation".

SUE THE FUCKERS! :thumbsup:

Since I live in St. Louis county, I will offer Jim Little this: the clams have been known to go out and picket outside people's houses and hand out flyers accusing people of being religious biggots, as they did with Mark Bunker around 1999/2000 or thereabouts. I forget the guy's name, some skinny little phugger, now he is looking on the old side, the guy is an oatee-ate, he has appeared in other videos as well. Mark Bunker was very polite and just kept reasoning with him, or attempting to do so. If it were me, I would have walked up and punched him in the mouth. Mark Bunker kept his cool and made a video and youtubed it, I'm sure it is still out there in cyberspace.

ANYWAYS ... I propose giving the good doctor a hefty dose of clam medicine ... if Jim Little and family want to picket the doctor and leaflet, I will definitely join in, passing out flyers to his patients and/or picketing the med building. Or, if you like, I will do the video taping. Whatever, if you want to picket, I want to be there. You have my word, I promise not to punch anyone in the mouth or anywhere else for that matter, I'm too old for that shit now anyways.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would have signed on the condition of getting a copy ... a genuine golden rod declare. It is a mark of distinction and a badge of courage these days, definitely worth framing. These days, a framed espee declare done in golden rod is far more prestigious to hang on your living room wall than any training or auditing or oatee level certificate.

Oooh! I just had a brainstorm. Perhaps we should create Hubturd and DM dartboard targets for wall hanging!

Pete

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
You know that when you throw a frog into boiling water they will jump out, but if you put a frog in room temp water and slowing turn up the heat they will boil to death.

Lets just say that they are being slowly boiled and don't even know it yet. The key is to put several things in motion and let them hit all at once from different angles.

This local bunch are not the sharpest tools in the shed regarding what is really going on in the real world. So they will never have the correct order of magnitude.

I feel sorry for them actually when the house of cards fall down and they are left scratching their heads because they are clueless.

Sautez

Patron with Honors

Jim,

This is so disgusting, so vile, so evil.

I'm so sorry to hear about this and my heart goes out to you and yours.

Tony O and the VV was the right place to go.

The Cof$, IMO, has come to the point that it’s pretty well resigned itself the fact that “Entheta Press” is out of control, there is nothing they can do about it anymore and are now focused on hanging on to current members no matter what it takes, the rest of the world be damned.

Scn is going down, hard, in the not too distant future… nothing can stop that…there’s just too many good and decent folk—like the Little’s—that have been savaged for no reason other than systemic hate, pathologic arrogance and blind greed.

In my Heart I know your family will be whole again someday.

My very best wishes to you and yours, always in all ways.

Face :)

Jim,

What face said. :rose: for you and all exes.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would have signed on the condition of getting a copy ... a genuine golden rod declare. It is a mark of distinction and a badge of courage these days, definitely worth framing. These days, a framed espee declare done in golden rod is far more prestigious to hang on your living room wall than any training or auditing or oatee level certificate.

You are funny and this is quite an interesting idea. Bring it to Staples and get it covered in that fine plastic so it is nice and shiny. Then got the Wal Mart and buy a nice glass frame. Hand right up there next to all your diploams and nucleur certifications.

Oooh! I just had a brainstorm. Perhaps we should

[deleted]

Pete

I advise against this part and I even recommend nuking this from your post. Only because I am so paranoid that zero tolerance will somehow find its way to crawl up your hind quarters. I recommend changing it to a Grade Chart dart board instead as it is more PC.

Rd00