DM is the most sane person on the planet

The IAS isnt DM's personal piggy bank

The CofS is charitable

RFW is for real religious protection of all religions

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors
another one

i once asked what the RPF was all about. this is the answer i got:

"the RPF is a spiritual tool to help you grow and become a better sea org member."

Doom

Lurking.
Ummm HH I think the title for this thread's gonna have to change, no way is 100 gonna be enough for the worst lies. Gotta be like thousands at least.:omg:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
(The sad part is that people buying services have been coerced into maxing out credit cards, then told to file for bancrupcy - by their regges!)

There was a point (in the 80's) where people maxed out their credit cards, and were strongly discouraged from filing for bankruptcy. The credit card companies were noticing that heavy credit card usage toward Scientology purchases were an indicator of likely future bankruptcy. I think that American Express at one point stopped accepting transactions involving payments for Scientology because of this.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

HH, I was hoping you'd create this thread!
:)
Here's a couple for the list. I bet we could get to 500 if we really worked at it.

"The Church encourages and helps its members to have excellent family relationships, whether their relatives are Scientologists or not."
http://www.scientologytoday.org/Common/question/pg29.htm

"Scientology is open to anyone who seeks spiritual betterment"
http://www.scientologytoday.org/Common/question/pg30.htm

THANKS TYPE4!!! I would never have done it if you hadn't made that suggestion on my earlier post! You know, in working on this and reading others' post, I am just ASTONISHED at how many major obviously crazy, crazy, crazy LIES there are. I never looked at the sheer magnitude & frequency of deception because I usually can only tolerate thinking of one (1) of Hubbard's f*cking lies at a time. :D

Viewed collectively, it's reads like a master artist's oeuvre! (con artist)

oeu⋅vre  [œ-vruh ]
–noun, plural oeu⋅vres  [œ-vruh ] French.
1. the works of a writer, painter, or the like, taken as a whole.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Posted by Type4_PTS
I bet we could get to 500 if we really worked at it.

Posted by Doom
Ummm HH I think the title for this thread's gonna have to change, no way is 100 gonna be enough for the worst lies. Gotta be like thousands at least.

:D Love it! :D

We can celebrate each additional 100 with a special Collector's Edition Poster! I haven't thought of what do do for #500 yet, but I am already preparing the announcement for when we get up to #300...

SCIENTOLOGY
ALL THE LIES YOU CAN EAT!

300MoviePoster3.jpg

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
here's another lie

"staff pay is not great, but when the org gets going , it will go up" said to me personally 30 years ago , it never did ...
:hysterical::hysterical::goodluck:

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
It's interesting to see how many there are. My two favorites already given are "Scientology is compatible with all religions", and "It's not true if it's not true for you". Those two I think are the most commonly said by Scientologists in the news media.

Here are a few more:

Scientology doesn't require any belief. Just try it and see if it works for you.

Just disagree with the physical universe by paying more than you can afford to the registrar. It creates an outflow, which will automatically create an inflow into your life, so good things will come your way.

Everything bad about Scientology on the internet is lies.

There might be a few bad apples in Scientology, but those are rogue members, doing their own thing, and it has nothing to do with Scientology. They have been corrected or have been kicked out.

The only way to get true data about Scientology is from a Scientologist.

Standard Tech gets standard results, 100% of the time.

FLAG is the Mecca if Technical Perfection.

The Bridge To Total Freedom doesn't really cost that much. You can co-audit for free.

FFL

Sai Ninja 2000

Patron with Honors
"staff pay is not great, but when the org gets going , it will go up" said to me personally 30 years ago , it never did ...

OH YEAH..

"soon, we wont need wog jobs, cuz we'll be able to live on staff pay and be here full time on study and post! (insert cheesy exec smile here)"

yeah.. thats EXACTLY what i want. NOT!

Spirited

Patron with Honors
HH you have a great sense of humour and i love your posts
a few more lies:

SCIENTOLOGY IS THE ONLY ROAD OUT

SCIENTOLOGY IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR MANKIND

NARCONON HAS OVER 70% SUCCESS RATE, HIGHEST IN THE WORLD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE ONLY HAS 1 - 2 %.

"WHAT YOUR DONATIONS BUY" BOOKLET

WHEN YOU FLOW TO THE IAS, MONEY COMES BACK TO YOU IN ABUNDANCE BECAUSE FLOWING TO THE IAS IS A PRO SURVIVAL THING TO DO.

PLEASE COME TO THE EVENT, NO IT IS NOT A REG CYCLE

PERFUME IS A PSYCH PRODUCT

THERE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PSYCH PRESENCE IN SCHOOLS

THIS IS THE BIGGEST EVENT EVER

THIS NEW BLAH...IS "THE THING" THAT WILL KNOCK OUT THE PSYCHS

SUPERPOWER IS WHAT WILL CLEAR THE PLANET

ARBITRARIES REMOVED!!

SEA ORG: MANY APPLY, FEW ARE CHOSEN

THE PSYCHS ARE THE SOLE CAUSE OF THE LOSS OF EVERY CIVILIZATION TO DATE AND ARE HARD AT WORK ON THIS ONE!!!

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Complements of Tom Cruise

Only Scientologists should bother stopping at the scene of an accident because Scientologists are the only ones who can really help.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

I was being recruited for an org and it was presented to me that DM was very concerned about staff getting paid well and that there was huge effort focused on this to happen. I kept resisting and wouldn't join staff because I kept telling the recruiter that unless staff pay is consistent with life I can't do it. This went on for weeks into months. At one point the recruiter said to me with a "sick" smile on his face that we all have to endure some pain in working on staff. It was like he was starting to admit the real truth but then he kinda of stopped short. I wonder how that is working out for him now.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
and here's some more...

"All psychs are bad"
"democracies hate brains and skill "
"wog courts are like throwing dice"
"All governments are insane "
- Crikey - how about "Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins " - excuse me for a minute.....:laugh:

lkwdblds

Crusader
More Claims

Scientology is the only game in the Universe where everyone wins. Oops, the guy before me said that one.

If it isn't fun, it isn't Scientology.

Scientology Organizations exchange in abundance with their staffs and public.

Scientology is the fastest growing religion in the world, currently 10 million strong.

Joe can't play the piano as good as Arthur Rubenstein could because Joe went past a misunderstood word in music.

If a Sea Org member leaves the Sea Org he is a degraded being, even if he routes out legally, pays his Freeloader debt and pays for audtiting and training. Also, anyone leaving the S.O. is either incompetent or insane.

All negative articles in the press are written by S.P.'s. The public in general loves Scientology.

Your family, your friends your job, your interests and hobbies are all insignicant when compared to Ron's 3rd dynaimic game.

Lakey

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
THANKS TYPE4!!! I would never have done it if you hadn't made that suggestion on my earlier post! You know, in working on this and reading others' post, I am just ASTONISHED at how many major obviously crazy, crazy, crazy LIES there are. I never looked at the sheer magnitude & frequency of deception because I usually can only tolerate thinking of one (1) of Hubbard's f*cking lies at a time. :D

Viewed collectively, it's reads like a master artist's oeuvre! (con artist)

oeu⋅vre  [œ-vruh ]
–noun, plural oeu⋅vres  [œ-vruh ] French.
1. the works of a writer, painter, or the like, taken as a whole.

Your very welcome HH! :)
It IS astonishing when you look at the magnitude of lies and deception that originated from Hubbard and the CoS. And we're just getting started really! :ohmy:

Here's a couple more. (I apologize in advance if I'm repeating any already given).

1) All the official statements from the CoS denying the truth about Xenu.

2)The statements from Tommy Davis about how nice of a man DM is and
that he never hit anyone, ect.

3) 80% of the other stuff that Tommy Davis says in his capacity as
official church spokesman. (If we go through his media interviews I'm
sure we can find quite a few lies to add to this list)