What's new

Scientology's TOP 100 biggest lies

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was out here in SF back in '85 and a homie from the Granite State, the legendary original early 60' hippie River Raven had just managed to get on SSI (He said "it's easy to get the psychiatrists to declare you insane. All you have to do is tell the truth.") He asked me to drive him around so he could scout out places to get a room which we did all day long. Atthe end of the day he said "It was amazing how you so quickly found a place to park everywhere I wanted to stop."

Yeah...

Finding parking places is a notoriously common thing among "OT's"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
But as to lies...

The OTVIII course is the top of the auditing side of the Grade Chart. CLIX-CLXII being the reserved province of the Sea Org, the CLVIII course is effectively the top of the training side of the Grade Chart. On both Hubbard makes the clear simple direct statement that Y'sua Ha Moschiach of Nazareth is not The Christ.

Simple question HH...

Is this the truth or is it a lie?
Is THIS the burning question you wanted me to answer, the one I bolded? :unsure:

I don't know the answer to that question, but believe yes, he did essentially say that, but couldn't tell you what course they're part of.

But your statement that the OTVIII course is the top of the auditing side of the Grade Chart is not true. OT VIII is characterized as the first real OT level, and the previous ones are "Pre-OT Levels", at least after all this was redefined.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is THIS the burning question you wanted me to answer, the one I bolded? :unsure:

I don't know the answer to that question, but believe yes, he did essentially say that, but couldn't tell you what course they're part of.

But your statement that the OTVIII course is the top of the auditing side of the Grade Chart is not true. OT VIII is characterized as the first real OT level, and the previous ones are "Pre-OT Levels", at least after all this was redefined.
There's no OTIX available yet so as of today OTVIII remains on top

The question is

Hubbard states categorically The Nazarene is NOT The Christ

Is this a LIE

Or does Hubbard on the OT level titled "Truth Revealed" reveal TRUTH?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

The question is

Is this a LIE

I don't get it. Why is this important to you? It isn't really important ... because it's Hubbard talking.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get it. Why is this important to you? It isn't really important ... because it's Hubbard talking.
I think you might find many of you fellows would find the question to be somewhat important

How say you?

"Jesus is not The Christ."

Truth or lie?

Simple question...

How say you?

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you might find many of you fellows would find the question to be somewhat important

How say you?

"Jesus is not The Christ."

Truth or lie?

Simple question...

How say you?
I don't care. Nothing Hubbard said has any importance at all.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

The question is

Is this a LIE

On the original OT VIII level Hubbard revealed himself as the Antichrist, didn't he?
More proof that L. Ron Hubbard really did want Scientologists to consider him the Antichrist
https://tonyortega.org/2018/04/17/m...cientologists-to-consider-him-the-antichrist/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HH!!!

Thank You for punching in!!!

As much as I love playing Badminton with PTS4 no one sends the shuttlecock screeching over the net like a pre-emptive strike by Marine paratroopers like you do!!!

"submit" also means "to enter into a discourse" and this plainly was it's usage and an obviously intelligent person you know this

Well...

I DIDN'T submit to the volume of lies; I examined the materials and sought the truth of them of which there is much

But as to lies...

The OTVIII course is the top of the auditing side of the Grade Chart. CLIX-CLXII being the reserved province of the Sea Org, the CLVIII course is effectively the top of the training side of the Grade Chart. On both Hubbard makes the clear simple direct statement that Y'sua Ha Moschiach of Nazareth is not The Christ.

Simple question HH...

Is this the truth or is it a lie?

I'd love to answer that. Unfortunately, however, my attention units are time-locked down the track in the moment your claimed that psychs were in fact engaged in a whole track conspiracy against mankind.

That Hubbardian hyperbolically hilarious hoax was debunked ages ago. Honestly (and I am not bragging because I was in the dumbass cult, lol) even when I was "on the bridge", I did not believe that preposterous propaganda. Why don't you break out your e-meter and record yourself in a solo session auditing wholetrack psych "incidents" with a split screen showing the impressive scientific e-meter reads? LOL

Dude, you done been had. Y'all been played. When any of Hubbard's litany of wholetrack hoaxes is exposed (e.g. History Of Man's "Piltdown Man"[sup]1[/sup]) you're supposed to cringe, not write success stories.

[sup]1[/sup] (wiki, at History of Man): The Piltdown Man was "a creature not an ape, yet not entirely a Man"; similar but not identical to the hoax of Piltdown Man. It resulted in a variety of psychological conditions in modern humans, including "obsessions about biting efforts to hide the mouth and early familial troubles." The Piltdown Man was characterized by "freakish acts of strange 'logic,' of demonstrating dangerous on one's fellows, of eating one's wife, and other illogical activities. The PILTDOWN teeth were ENORMOUS and he was quite careless as to whom and what he bit and often very much surprised at the resulting damage."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I don't care. Nothing Hubbard said has any importance at all.
LOL

But, but, but. . .

Originally posted by Billy Blowdown

Dear Bill,

Dr. Hubbard saved the universe, what the heck are you trying to imply?

I haven't given up on you, right now I am searching for a reference where our Founder & Source talks about the tone level of "not caring" and gives us a process or assist that will remedy it.

Don't worry, Ron's miraculous tech won't even take up any time of your busy schedule, I'll run the process on you telepathically and channel your success story so that I can forward it to Advance! magazine.

ML,

William "Billy" Blowdown
OT VIII
My creed: "Always winning! Always F/Ning! Always Blowing Down!"

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
On the original OT VIII level Hubbard revealed himself as the Antichrist, didn't he?
More proof that L. Ron Hubbard really did want Scientologists to consider him the Antichrist
https://tonyortega.org/2018/04/17/m...cientologists-to-consider-him-the-antichrist/
Guess he really wanted fame any way he could get it.

That sonofabitch scared the fukkin' livin' shit out of this humble god fearing soul and I felt nothing so much as relief when I read of his death in late January 1986 one morning sitting at the counter of the Denny's on the south end of Lake Union.

But ironically when I read his page three obituary my eyes were full of tears...

I'm sure you know what was on page one of that day's Seattle Times

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd love to answer that. Unfortunately, however, my attention units are time-locked down the track in the moment your claimed that psychs were in fact engaged in a whole track conspiracy against mankind.

That Hubbardian hyperbolically hilarious hoax was debunked ages ago. Honestly (and I am not bragging because I was in the dumbass cult, lol) even when I was "on the bridge", I did not believe that preposterous propaganda. Why don't you break out your e-meter and record yourself in a solo session auditing wholetrack psych "incidents" with a split screen showing the impressive scientific e-meter reads? LOL

Dude, you done been had. Y'all been played. When any of Hubbard's litany of wholetrack hoaxes is exposed (e.g. History Of Man's "Piltdown Man"[sup]1[/sup]) you're supposed to cringe, not write success stories.

[sup]1[/sup] (wiki, at History of Man): The Piltdown Man was "a creature not an ape, yet not entirely a Man"; similar but not identical to the hoax of Piltdown Man. It resulted in a variety of psychological conditions in modern humans, including "obsessions about biting efforts to hide the mouth and early familial troubles." The Piltdown Man was characterized by "freakish acts of strange 'logic,' of demonstrating dangerous on one's fellows, of eating one's wife, and other illogical activities. The PILTDOWN teeth were ENORMOUS and he was quite careless as to whom and what he bit and often very much surprised at the resulting damage."

I got pretty Godammed badly burned by the shrinks HH...

No...

I'm not in on the "whole track evil conspiracy" thing

But the evil of psychiatry is a pretty goddammed hairy ass thing HH.

And Hubbard DID come up with effective counters to that evil.

1980 while our third son was being born and his mother was planning her tryst with the old boyfriend she married I was INCARCERATED WITHOUT WARRANT in a psych ward subject to coerced drugging and "behavioural engineering" at the direction of a German shrink who grew up in Hitler's Third Reich.

The old lady called it quits two days after the kid was born over the phone and the ROTTEN crime that was committed against me has been used ever since to brand me as "too unstable to be allowed to see my sons"

I managed to weasel out of the shrink shop but I was in pretty damn hideous condition. It took a superlative act of will to get out of Philly back up to Boston where I got in touch with an old friend Bobby Ford who ran a mission in Cambridge (which, of course, not long after was squashed by CoS) and I hate to be repetitious but he 2WC'd with me the way only a pair of auditors can 2WC and the result the equivalent of having five major dislocated joints snapped back into place.

I was severely CRIPPLED AND DISABLED by the fukkin' shrink muthuhfukkah's HH and patched up pretty damn well by an...

AUDITOR!!!

And I am damn well going to remain grateful to Elron for the insights into the mind and spirit that made that possible.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where did everybody go?

I figured I'd see the local bandito's do a Mexican Hat Dance around the question of The Nazarene's Christhood...

Who was that great American vocalist who sang...

"Swear there ain't no Heaven but I pray there ain't no Hell"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Nothing to do with Scientology, but figured I'd use it to bump this thread: :D

sheepdog.jpg
When you lied on your resume about having previous sheepdog experience ;)

HelluvaHoax!

Nothing to do with Scientology, but figured I'd use it to bump this thread: :D
sheepdog-jpg.14856
When you lied on your resume about having previous sheepdog experience ;)
LOL

I had forgotten about this thread. Oh shit, if Scientology is reading this message board, they will revise my tech estimate and call me in for a Clear check. That happens to Clears when they inadvertently leak the fact that they don't have any of the abilities of a Clear.

Anyways this thread is cool. But there is an inherently serious problem this thread. The title. . .

A list that only has 100 Scientology lies?!!!

373.jpg

"I THINK WE'RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT LIST!"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Anyways this thread is cool. But there is an inherently serious problem this thread. The title. . .

A list that only has 100 Scientology lies?!!!

What would be a much more serious problem would be attempting to compose a list of 100 instances of when Scientology told the truth.

And by "truth" I'm not referring to what Scientologists regard as truth. They would of course assert that what is true for them IS true. And they'd just point to pile of LRH books as examples of what is truth.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This has got to be one of the Top Ten Scientology Lies (taken from Scn website):

scn.PNG

It is an absolute lie that auditing sessions are kept confidential or that Scientology respects the confidentiality between a minister and parishioner, which IS a tradition considered sacrosanct by all legitimate religions.

Mike Rinder posted about this over here:

Scientology Violates Priest-Penitent Confidences — When It Suits Them
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-violates-priest-penitent-confidences-when-it-suits-them/