ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scilon headquarters in Oslo...GONE!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by UkAnony, Aug 8, 2010.

1. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

2. Norway Score Card

Truth 1

Evil Cult 0

3. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

WTF, somebody stole my scilons?!!!??!

Also, hawt piwate femanon is hawt.

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

They didn't wander off to an Idle org somewhere did they?

Terrific news.

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I feel kind of sad for you , now you have nothing to protest anymore.

but but, They are still around keep an eye out thosse Dianetic tablles

Example of scilon mobile implant station

[​IMG]

6. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

It looks very, very cheap!

7. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Yes. Until they get you in the org. Then it costs you everything you have...your money, your family, your life.

8. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

After I see that table I didn't want to go in a Org :D

I know!:bigcry:

9. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Yeah, the table looks pretty cheesey too. lol It doesn't quite compare to an Ideal Org does it? Except for the fact that there's no one at the table either.:p

10. Yeah that was the whole point of the Ideal Orgs, the survey the compiled showed the only interesting part of Hubbard's books are the covers,

so Miscavige figured he's dress up the Orgs, to lure in some suckers with the packaging of them too.

11. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Woah

To think that a bunch of youngins' on the internet years ago created an anonymous group that is actually making a dent in scientology's expansion is, well,... I can see why the Anon's are so happy when they use the words "Epic" and "Epic Win". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kudos to the whole lot of them and every minute and ounce of energy they put into the ultimate goal of removing this cult from the world. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

12. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Looks like this is how it will go. CO$ will be eradicated in other countries first and then the US citizens will force their lawmakers to make correct decisions on what is and in't a religion.

This truly is an EPIC WIN.

They didn't just move did they?

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Maybe :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4fy2N6pn7Y

14. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmm, davey's probably reading this and the wheels are turning. The REAL why has finally been found. Next major evolution: The Golden Age of Tables. At that epic event Ideal Tables will be introduced to the world which will open the door to worldwide planetary clearing.

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I nominate this table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMC6blF2FTg

16. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

This is great news and again I am surprised (but shouldn't be) by the power of the internet.

Anons have their place and have done a lot BUT I think of it more holistically, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, and the unlikely mix of exes, anons, OG made the most delicious caek. I don't believe it would be at this point, at this time, if we were missing any of the ingredients.

When I first started spreading the good word :p, I came across a bit of reluctance, from some contacts, to publishing anything that was too directly anti-sci. I was told of harassing phone calls and legal threats. Now the same contacts are happily publishing whatever comes across their desk. The mind shift in 2 odd years is quite incredible. FWIW, it was the stories that seemed to push a couple across the point into publishing. Facts and figures can be justified and ignored, but put a human face on those facts and it becomes real.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  17. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Please don't feed the dwarf. :omg:

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is what we protest for!!!

:thumbsup: to OsloAnons!!

19. Sign of Success

Sign of Success Patron with Honors

By AnonKat: "I feel kind of sad for you , now you have nothing to protest anymore.

That's all the point! Probably the most truthful one.:thumbsup::omg: