ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scilon headquarters in Oslo...GONE!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by UkAnony, Aug 8, 2010.

1. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Aww fuck

Then I am all apologies to you Geir on the cracks about your scilonicity. :confused2:

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Seeing the Anonymous flag waving from an ex-scifag implant installation is most WIN.

4. The Great Zorg

oh OK

(Still taking far too many things at face value without research)....

Geir is a Ex-church of scientologist, not an Ex-scientologist. Got it. :yes:

5. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

Here's the boring fact: End of contract period with the landlord.

More facts: They paid some USD 250000 per year down town. That has been funded for 5 years by the local scientologist (all 30-50 of them) without much dollars left for anything else (like staff pay and such nonsense). They were often late with their pay and in 2007 they were thrown out on the street due to lack of payment. Regging like mad from the phone down on the street, they managed to convince the landlord that thy should come back into the premises. Obviously the landlord was never going to renew. And the Org can't afford it anyway.

Apart from that; The Norwegian anons are an excellent bunch. The video is a win, the move was in the making before anons were invented.

I think this thread serves as a small example of the usual jumping to conclusions and trumpeting some symptom as a real win without knowing the actual cause. The Berlin wall fell because OT VIII was released, remember?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  6. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

So called "OT VII or VIII or whocares XXX" is darn near an ad hom default admission of being vampire fodder.

7. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

I'd be very interested to know what that is and when Eli Lily ordered it? ^^

8. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

Definitely!

9. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah, that was great! :clap:

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Long, long ago, I believe the successful action worldwide on orgs getting in people to audit and train was field auditors acting as FSMs. Plus missions acting as feeder units because the missions weren't allowed to deliver Academy Levels.

One day someone had the "bright" idea of pouncing on people walking by the front door, and over the years the emphasis changed from FSM selectees to random foot traffic. Especially as these days field auditors have been all but snuffed out of existence by the church unit devoted to their welfare, ISTOMP.

Now, what kind of person has the time to drop in for an hour or two during the day as they happen to pass by the org front door? Upstat working people? Professionals?

Not exactly. :)

Fill up the org with such people for a decade or two and what do you get?

Paul

11. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I'd never seen this before.

Very well done.

I like your interpretation of the that part of the Code of Honor, Geir.

I can see it in your actions.

12. The Great Zorg

Uh huh

Well, that's good that the clams are gone: too bad that they had to starve and go without to keep the rich cult in business. Kinda like the R C church, eh? :confused2:

As for your comment: "I think this thread serves as a small example of the usual jumping to conclusions and trumpeting some symptom as a real win without knowing the actual cause. The Berlin wall fell because OT VIII was released, remember?"; you'll have to remember that some or even most of us will look for any '"win" of any type regarding this criminal organisation and unlike the scilons themselves, we will all be able to deal with jumping the gun if we happen to do that. Hope springs eternal. :thumbsup:

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Persistent rent-problems all around

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/24272/scientology-amsterdam-faces-legal-claims-for-rent-arrears

14. ARC

ARC Patron

Not at all. There's a difference between having few personal assets, a vow of poverty, on the one hand, and starving on the other hand.
    The CoS has tried comparing themselves to the R C church, and the US immigration authorities - for example - have pointed out that there's no valid comparison.

15. The Great Zorg

%^$#^%*^&^^%^$!!!!!

Agreed. I stand corrected. :whistling:

16. byte301

byte301 Crusader

So the protests are moving to the burbs?

17. moarxenu

moarxenu Patron with Honors

It's ovar 9000!!!

[​IMG]

18. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

I like Geir being realistic and not claiming it as " *I* with my OT Powers made it happen, and those Anonymous people were just my pawns in my own game".

I respect OT speaking as a real person. :thumbsup:

Many still can't.

Geir, I like your views! :yes:

19. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

Right. I had nothing to do with the move either. Although the former FBO may disagree as he once had that Brilliant Idea™ that I should simply book a meeting with one of the very wealthy landlords of down-town Oslo and ask him to Donate a building to the Church of Scientology. I mean, being an OT and all.

20. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

star wars

As an Anon I have found the ablity to buy Anonymous Pizza impressive enough :D

That man must have seen to many Starwars movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rlThKe1qo