What's new

Scilons posting photos of anons & ex-Scios...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From the Los Angeles MegaRaid this weekend on L. Ron Hubbard Way (and a couple of old photos). Photos compliments of Patty Baber. who was booted from the Sea Org, then blew the cult with her daughter Rachelle, moved to Alaska to be with a guy who later dumped her because she wasn't thetan enough, returned to Los Angeles, signed her teenage daughter over to the Sea Org and has been trying very hard to get back in the good graces of Scientology. (now, if she can just avoid those repeated and pesky ethics handlings..).

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=135

I haven't seen this much action in 2 days on their propaganda hate site... they're already up to page 5 and posting lots of photos, including a girl munching on pizza.

Wonder why they're so irked all of a sudden?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
The more they attack the worse it's getting for them....I'll take it as a good sign.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
From the Los Angeles MegaRaid this weekend on L. Ron Hubbard Way (and a couple of old photos). Photos compliments of Patty Baber. who was booted from the Sea Org, then blew the cult with her daughter Rachelle, moved to Alaska to be with a guy who later dumped her because she wasn't thetan enough, returned to Los Angeles, signed her teenage daughter over to the Sea Org and has been trying very hard to get back in the good graces of Scientology. (now, if she can just avoid those repeated and pesky ethics handlings..).

I haven't seen this much action in 2 days on their propaganda hate site... they're already up to page 5 and posting lots of photos, including a girl munching on pizza.

Wonder why they're so irked all of a sudden?

Slappy's orders ? It actually is rather docile. I think it are not young people blogging there

Feral

Rogue male
I don't think they realize that the only hits they get on that site is exes or anons checking to see if they got an ''honorable'' mention.

allthings

Patron
Beautiful Thetans, beaming with Ethics Presence:coolwink:

Exactly. I guess it's all in your perspective. To some, these happy, healthy, fun-loving people appear to be sick, bigoted terrorists. LOL, seriously.

The cognitive dissonance when posting these photos must have been staggering.

AnonKat

Crusader
Exactly. I guess it's all in your perspective. To some, these happy, healthy, fun-loving people appear to be sick, bigoted terrorists. LOL, seriously.

The cognitive dissonance when posting these photos must have been staggering.

Yes but they are discussing it. To be honest it may onley be the handlers posting because they want a place to post their pictures. It is so self defeating shooting pics when nobody gets to see them.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hilarious. They are soooooo way off target - now we can all see for ourselves why they continue to shoot themselves in the foot. I laughed out loud at a few posts.

Seems to me, and I was wondering if anyone else thought the same: Do you think it is actually the cult doing the attacking of the Australian government computers? Think: Operation Snow White.

Also, makes me wonder, since they are comparing themselves to Anonymous and now calling Anonymous a cult (how original), why don't they mention membership fee's? Training fees? "War Chest" fundraising (IAS)???

It simply cost so much less to be in the Anonymous cult! And they have CAKE!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've already made this point a couple of times but what amazes me is that they how they react to protests about disconnection, fraud, and abuse as attacks on their religious beliefs. People are a sad lot when they've lost their ability to think.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I've already made this point a couple of times but what amazes me is that they how they react to protests about disconnection, fraud, and abuse as attacks on their religious beliefs. People are a sad lot when they've lost their ability to think.

being able to recurve thinkingness is a recovered ability! it's magical!
Scientology *does* work!

Zinj

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Why should they bother thinking when LRH already thunk an wrote it all down?

I can feel myself expanding because of what RON thunk!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The reason it is called Religious Freedom Watch is because Scientologists get to watch religious freedom being exercised & enjoyed (by non-scientologists).

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ditto

I don't think they realize that the only hits they get on that site is exes or anons checking to see if they got an ''honorable'' mention.

Is this where (forum) members "log in" and give Scilon names for photos?

Last edited: