What's new

Scilons posting photos of anons & ex-Scios...

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Where's the love?

I guess we religious bigots won't be getting any Christmas cards from the Scilons. But considering how long it took to get me lifted from CF, ... it might happen.

byte301

Crusader
I wonder if anyone's told RIF and glibby that they control Anonymous yet? hahaha!!!

That whole thread was so scripted it was pathetic. Trying to act like they were talking to each other when their whole intention was to "out" anons and list their so-called crimes.

It was pathetic. But so is everything else they try.:eyeroll:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The more they attack the worse it's getting for them....I'll take it as a good sign.

I love the fact they're doing this and being very aggressive with their slander and defamation... wonder how Joel Philips will react when someone sues him and his partners at American Coast Title and a lien is put on their properties as attachable assets.

Joel, recently, did an about-face on RFW, claiming his partners have nothing to do with RFW. Problem is.. Joel already posted their involvement long ago, and despite Joel feverishly trying to delete his prior comments, they were archived and he cannot cover his tracks.

"But, how do we do it? How do we keep RFW up and running? Well the financing is easy. It comes straight out of the profits of American Coast Title. That’s my company, I own it with Frank Berriz and Linda Blood. You would not find greater people anywhere except maybe the employees! We got plenty of legal advice on this and made a presentation to our underwriters at Stewart Title."

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=135&page=6

The cult has long tried to blend in as just another mainline religious group. RFW totally flies in the face of this. I've been sending out the link to RFW to the international media and religious organizations to show them the true face of Scientology.

A big round of thanks to Joel and his partners... I love watching major foot bullets evolve. :happydance::happydance:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
PO Box

wonder why RFW feels the need to run out of a PO Box ?

Joel Phillips
Registrant Street1:pO Box 50744
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:pasadena
Registrant State/Province:CA

Attachments

• domain.php.png
    domain.php.png
    235 bytes · Views: 26

Feral

Rogue male
I want to join that forum as an IAS patron I should have the right!.

Also, I like the word "hater" being used to describe any one who has a contrary opinion about Scientology than mine.

When I join I'm gunna use that word a lot.

I want to join that forum as an IAS patron I should have the right!.

Also, I like the word "hater" being used to describe any one who has a contrary opinion about Scientology than mine.

When I join I'm gunna use that word a lot.

What stops do you have on your bridge to joining the RFW?

I can get you an appointment with a registrar to help you handle your personal situation.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pennsylvania

We go any :anon: protestors in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ? :wink2:

Smurf says Glendale, CA.
I am probably wrong

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Geeeee, I wonder how hard it is to find RFW (approximate) location using an IP locator? :coolwink:

According to his old blog, Joel says that he & his partners Frank Berriz & Linda Blood are fully behind RFW.

http://religiousfreedomwatch.wordpress.com/

If you read the current site, Joel contradicts this & blames his critics for suggesting Frank & Linda are involved. All 3 own this company and Joel claims their company profits finance RFW.

AMERICAN COAST TITLE COMPANY, INC.
Entity Number: C1427668
Date Filed: 01/21/1988
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 1119 W GLENOAKS BLVD
Entity City, State, Zip: GLENDALE CA 91202
Agent for Service of Process: LINDA HALSEY BLOOD
Agent Address: 1119 W GLENOAKS BLVD
Agent City, State, Zip: GLENDALE CA 91202

http://www.actfortitle.com/contact.html

This is Joel & Christina's condo. For all his hard work, Joel doesn't have much to show for it financially, but then he has given all that money to his beloved cult:

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5719003035/776_s_orange_grove_boulevard_unit_no_6/

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pasadena

Just around the corner from local "Org"...
35 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA, United States‎ -(626) 795-9418
30 min walk, wonder if Joel has a bicycle?‎

Anonycat

Crusader
Also, makes me wonder, since they are comparing themselves to Anonymous and now calling Anonymous a cult (how original), why don't they mention membership fee's? Training fees? "War Chest" fundraising (IAS)???

It simply cost so much less to be in the Anonymous cult! And they have CAKE!

Cult:

- followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader

- a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false; "it was a satanic cult"

- Scientology!

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
Those lazy pricks. They've been taking pictures and video of me for TWO GODDAMN YEARS and they can't be bothered to post their own content. Oh no, they gotta use a still from the video I posted back in April 08. Way to google, motherfuckers.

Actually, since this is prolly run by hardliners, motherfuckers might not be the correct term. What do you call someone who sleeps with a woman who's been coerced into having an abortion so she can devote more time to the cult? victimfuckers?

G

Gottabrain

On Post #85, they Fair Gamed an Anon Member, giving details of her work and address and asking others to write slanderous letters stating she was in a terrorist organisation in an attempt to try to get her fired from her job.

Very nasty people.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, it's not like we didn't know they do this and wear masks for a reason.~ I showed it to my boss who loved it and RFW was actually a big hit in my office. XD I'm still being teased! :melodramatic:

Namenlos

Hey guys. Not an Ex, but just wanted to join in because I got a mention in post #129 :D
They only things they got right are the things that are pretty damn obvious (I always wear a blue wig to protests, and I tend to travel from Waterloo to Queen Victoria Street with Delicious Trap, but that's about the only time I actual "travel" with her).
Lol.

byte301

Crusader
Hey guys. Not an Ex, but just wanted to join in because I got a mention in post #129 :D
They only things they got right are the things that are pretty damn obvious (I always wear a blue wig to protests, and I tend to travel from Waterloo to Queen Victoria Street with Delicious Trap, but that's about the only time I actual "travel" with her).
Lol.

Welcome to the hugbox, Namenlos.:D

Maybe I'll get a blue wig for protests. Hell, a bunch of people should get blue wigs. The scilons would lose what's left of their minds. :p

Maybe some could get green wigs and purple wigs. Anything to brighten up that RFW shit hole.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I love the RFW website. The laughs just keep on coming. I particularly like the way they blur the messages on our signs. (Just in case, God forbid, a loyal Scientologist should happen to read our messages of hate, such as "free hugs" or "call your mom".)

Another classic footbullet from 'Pandora' was:

"I had brief chat with Dan Cooke,. The boy is narrow minded. He has been inoculated with false information..."

Pandora, to inoculate is to protect against a disease. Perhaps you shoulda word-cleared that... or is this how those who remain 'in' view the faith, now? Seems reasonable.

I also loved:

"Gregg Housh leader of the Anonymous in Boston and elsewhere..."

Even now, two years on, they really don't understand the nature of Anonymous, do they? Well... you can't teach a dying dog new tricks, I suppose.