What's new

Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To: [email protected]
Subject:
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009

Dear Senator Xenophon

I am writing to you as I am a Scientologist - I have been for 20 years.

I am what is known as an Auditor in Scientology. I am a Minister in the field and I help people of all religions and ethnic and socio economic backgrounds. I have saved many lives from suicide, and I have put back together hundreds of marriages, I have helped families and individuals with the usual problems of life. I love this work. I have audited 17,000 hours, more than most auditors.

I was always a girl who wanted to and did help people and grew up in a Christian home and what I learned in the Bible helped me a lot, and still does. When I became a Scientologist I learned more and more about how to help people to confront their problems and sort them and become more happy.

Why just this last week I audited a Father of a boy here in the UK, who had been shot dead in a gang type war. This Dad had been in grief for 6 months and found life unbearable. He had tried everything to get over it - medication, various forms of counselling, changes of scenery etc etc. But after I gave him just a few hours of Dianetics, he was happy again and able to live a normal life.

This makes me happy, as you can understand.

I also worked for 7 days - during the first 10 days, at Ground Zero, after the World Trade Centre fell. I started each day at about 8am and got to bed at around 5am. I worked alongside the fireman who were digging for survivors. From time to time they would go into very heavy grief after finding a body of a mate in the rubble. Then I would audit them. Instead of being drugged and hospitalised, these fireman could keep going. Free of that trauma. And then after the clean up, we, the emergency workers, found we had the Ground Zero Cough. Damage to our lungs and bodies from the toxic air was not really known until about a year after. I was breathless on climbing stairs and often in grief. I did the Hubbard Purification Rundown, as did more than 300 fireman who could not be helped by conventional treatments. After that I was able to breathe easily and was happy again!!

I write because I am very much afraid since you made your passionate speech in Parliament. I understand your horror at hearing those stories Senator. I would be horrified too. It makes me afraid that we will have a Holocaust type situation in Australia where the wonderful people I know who are Scientologists will be hunted and hounded and made unsafe. But are those stories true? Many dreadful things were said in Germany about the Jews, in fact 6 million died as a result of the very successful hate campaign. I want to be sure that our nation is not misguided and that you can be very sure of your information.

If you would like to meet me, I could explain to you my story and my experience as a Scientologist. This could help you to have a balanced view. I think I probably know more Scientologists worldwide than most people on the planet and definitely more than those who have complained to you. I know them all. I am the sort of person who has a lot of friends and in my work I have met many people.

I won the International Assoc of Scientologists Freedom Medal in 2003 for my humanitarian work. I have travelled all over the world to disasters and to help people and as an Auditor.

I am proud to be an Australian and proud to be a Scientologist and whilst in every group there are bullies - in fact I have experienced them myself in groups all my life as it is part of being human - but within our group I have found thousands and thousands of wonderful kind and caring individuals and a very small minority of the bullying kind. I have met the Chairman of the Board of the International Church many times face to face and he is a kind and caring and amazing being. I am sure none of your informers have met him. I have met Mr Cruise, I have met the heads of many Churches worldwide. I am very well known.

I would love to meet with you, and have you ask me any question you wish to ask. I will do my best to answer it.

May God bless you and guide you to make the right decisions and to harm no man of goodwill. For I believe that you are a good man and I want to help you to do the right thing.

My phone number is 04211 98786. This is my email address. My website is www.wendyhonnor.com

I am in London and fly home tonight arriving on Tuesday morning early. You could contact me after I return. Or send me a reply and let me know if you think I could be of a help to you. I am not a Church staff member.

Yours sincerely

Wendy Honnor
7 Maida Street
Lilyfield, NSW 2040
Australia

Wendy Honnor
www.wendyhonnor.com
Telephone: +61 4211 98786

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wendy

Wendy just about single-handedly turned around the failing economy of Tasmania by revitalizing the tourist industry there. She went door to door building up her mission, and changed the lives of many, many people through her caring. I have no doubt she means well. Too bad DM snowed her, too.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Counterproductive post if you ask me. There are probably hundreds of these scieno letters going out. Post some from the good guys side if one is to post them at all.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Check your FEAR at the Gate Wendy.

Good on you for your efforts to help.

Is it wrong to listen to ex members of your organization?

Read the stories here, then talk to the individuals involved. Then, speak out to your "church" about it and see what happens.

No scientologists will be Hunted hounded and made unsafe. That IS OSA's hat, and if you really listen that is what the organization is being called on the carpet for. Since you have so many contacts and influence, I ask your help to 1) locate those who have been abused, 2) ask yourself where your fear comes from. Who is the true merchant of fear.

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
I just loved Wendy Honor's delightful little "butter would not melt in my mouth" letter to the senator.

I think we have her letter of response to Kev where she swore profanities thoughout the whole thing - think I'll dig it up and send it off to Mr X.

Anyone else have any "proof" of Wendy's actual stats or "charming" personality ?

I mean does anyone know if there is any Scientology happening at all in Tasmania - because she did get her freedom medal for all the unbelievably grand work she did - single handedly turning around the entire economy and establishing Dianetics as a household name LOL - it even looked bogus on the IAS event .

She has to be one of the most seriously deluded individuals in Scientology and she honestly has real mental health issues - she is the one needing to be saved .

Lynn Fountain Campbell

I just loved Wendy Honor's delightful little "butter would not melt in my mouth" letter to the senator.

I think we have her letter of response to Kev where she swore profanities thoughout the whole thing - think I'll dig it up and send it off to Mr X.

Anyone else have any "proof" of Wendy's actual stats or "charming" personality ?

I mean does anyone know if there is any Scientology happening at all in Tasmania - because she did get her freedom medal for all the unbelievably grand work she did - single handedly turning around the entire economy and establishing Dianetics as a household name LOL - it even looked bogus on the IAS event .

She has to be one of the most seriously deluded individuals in Scientology and she honestly has real mental health issues - she is the one needing to be saved .

Oh Yes!!! Do it.

And wait till she realizes (if she ever does) that it's her notes from all those 17,000 hours of auditing that get culled and make a lot of fairgaming possible when the person leaves.

Lynn

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
our last correspondence with Wendy Honnor

Ok for you newbies or those of you who may of missed it last time - this was our last correspondence with Wendy ( goodie two shoes ) Honnor. At that time we were a little generous and blanked out her name to "protect" her as we had heard that she can be quite mentally unstable.

This is from a thread called Correspondence with an IAS freedom Medal winner and was written by my husband Feral :

A little while ago I sent my story, via e-mail to an IAS freedom medal winner. Now some of you will know/guess how this came to pass and who I am talking about, but let's keep this persons name out of the thread, OK?

So, you all know my story, nothing vicious in it, mostly an account of my 25 years in, let's call it my 'scientology success story' http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7524

I got the following reply ( from Wendy )

START:

Kevin, you are a big wanker. You always were up yourself and I often
wondered over the years if you were an SP because of all the shit and
sadness surrounding your family and friends. The hallmarks of an SP. You had
them. When I saw how your wife and children suffered I knew you were screwed up. You used to walk around as though you were something.

But you know what Kevin - NO PRODUCTS.

That's you.

No products.

The only reason you ever got any products was because of the good people who
came into your life.

Well its all "down" from here Kevin for you. You are sunk.

Like Judas Iscariot and all the other great wankers of history. You have
joined their ranks. Forever!!

You are an SP.

What did you do today to help another being?

Nothing.

Cos that's you all over. Your modus operandi is to destroy.

And I actually know all about you. And Kevin, one day, everyone will know.

Nothing surer.

ENDS

Now the interesting thing is, my wife, well, she read this and got ... well ...let me just post her 'correction';

STARTS,

Dear Wendy,

I'm very SORRY but YOU don't know what you are talking about !

* Kevin has been a loving and supportive husband over our 22 year marriage.
( The only time we had any trouble was when he was left with out tech,
unflat FPRD on solo nots - refer to C/S series 73 RB.)

* He gave up everything except for solo nots for 7 years to deliver a therapy
program to our daughter ( I know only a handful of other fathers who did
this ). Our daughter has done remarkably well given her initial diagnosis -
you don't know anything about her so how could you comment ? And you
say you saw our children suffer - but we have only had one child up until
recently - so I don't know which children you are referring to.

* He FSMed me onto the Bridge and helped me to get all the way up to and
complete OTVII - even when I did not earn any income for the last 10
years as I was a full time carer .

* We are both Patrons of the IAS, Cornerstone members of Superpower,
Human Rights Advocates of CCHR, we have donated hundreds of
thousands of dollars to Scn projects and have loaned money to dozens of
Scientologists to get their next service (of which over $ 150,000 has
never been paid back !)

* He has audited me, our daughter, and public when he was on staff and
spent thousands of hours helping others through ethics progams and
other cylces in the Org.He FSMed a lot of people into the Org and field
auditors. He and I were the top FSMs for Flag in NSW.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE IDEA OF NO PRODUCTS !

I DON'T GET HOW YOU THINK I AM SUFFERING FROM HIS BAD TREATMENT - YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME

Yes we will now be labeled SPs because we want to get a repayment of our unused monies on account - OSA and other terminals are already spreading their black PR , enemy lines and dead agent crap. If we had not of been so generous and had not put so much money on account for the last ten years we would of been able to just drift off as ARCX public - but NO because we want our unused $ 100,000.00 they label us SPs.

And you mention what has he done TODAY to help -well today he went and HELPED a neighbour and last week we had another neighbour and his family stay here all week as their house burnt down in a lightening storm - but perhaps that is Kevin's fault too ???

Wendy - we have walked the whole Bridge and paid over a million bucks and at the top there is nothing much there - sorry to burst your bubble - but there are plenty of OTVII and VIIIs who will back this up - but of course they are all SPs too !!!

Have a nice life !

Vicky.

ENDS

Now our IAS freedom medal winner responded thus;

STARTS;

Dear Vicky

I do know you. Very very well.

The difference between you and me is that I have got the balls to confront and handle whatever comes up as a barrier or an upset to the direction I am going, and the ones I love are going.

And you and your pathetic SP husband and your little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads, don't.

Vicky you thought that going free was something you just pay for, switch on, then sit back and relax.

Well it's not.

It's something you have to fight for.

Every day.

Not only for yourself but for everybody else out there who doesn't even know they have lived before, or that they have a reactive mind, or what happens when you die.

Anybody on this planet who wants to build a better world, has to fight against the "visciousness of groups and the idiot nature of collective think". In every group there are people who try to stop things with their insane viewpoints, there suppression of good people. 20% of people after all are antisocial like you. They cause all the dev-t, all the out tech, all the "problems" that you had.

You think you had problems!

Even LRH had problems.

But it is a specially selected group that makes it to OT. And you didn't because YOU are weak and selfish. And you have a husband who is an SP and made sure through every action, every word, that you didn't.

WAKE UP VICKY.

The enemy is within the group. LRH even says that. And we have to root them out and keep going.

But you didn't.

You just gave up.

And then became the enemy.

Lightning burned down the house! I am not even slightly surprised.

But that's only the beginning for you and your family. You have tried to cause harm to the only way out for the entire planet.

That is a serious business for you as a being. I would not like to be you for the next few months. Per the laws of karma. You are doomed. Ask any Hindu, Buddhist or Shintoist.

And one day, you are going to have to confront what you did.

What are you going to do to help mankind. Sell hotdogs at Bunnings one Saturday morning to raise money for Cancer research? Go door knocking for old clothes that can be recycled for the poor. That will create a big impact. Just like you thought donating money was enough. Well actually you two did nothing compared to what was needed and you know it. You never got off you butt and actually helped to the level that was needed. AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY AT US. Because we have what it takes. The stamina, the balls, the intelligence - TO KEEP GOING.

You and Kevin and your idiot friends - like Carmel - whose only claim to fame is some long forgotten PR campaign that went wrong and she never got over it!!! - you guys are like mosquitoes running alongside a battle ship.

You got onto the internet and fell for it hook line and sinker.

You got sucked into the quick sand.

Because you are weak as piss and this is your swan song.

Poking fun and trying to annoy a bunch of heroes.

Go fly a kite Vickey . You are not an OT's arsehole. You are nothing.

ENDS

Now my dear Mrs. Feral did some more false data correction;

STARTS;

Dear Wendy,

Wow - " Understanding through Communication" - your tag line - well you definitely have a way with words !

But honestly Wendy you DO NOT know me - we never said more than a social hello to each other - you are basing your opinion of me on hearsay and false data.

You say I have no balls or confront - hah sorry love , but you have NO IDEA what balls and confront it takes to get up and through OT VII !!! .( Then there is the level of balls and confront to deliver a full time therapy program to a disabled kid and to get that therapy brought to Aussie so that other families can avail it.

But Wendy I don't need your or any other Scios approval - I have many real commendations, unsolicited from non-scios that I have helped with their kids - truly thanking me for all my efforts )

You say that we just expected to pay our way up the Bridge - NOT TRUE - you have NO IDEA of the contribution level you are required to make to stay on OTVII . Kev and I both stayed on the level - me for 11 years ( until I comped ) and Kev for 15 years ( until he wrote up the out points he had found and sent back his materials in disgust ).

We do not judge if our contributions are worthy enough - the Flag MAA , C/S and RTC do ! So how can you comment on that - are you above them ???

Our contributions were not just bought - and we had to report them every trip to Flag. We did many , many cycles including :

Being on staff in a class V Org - me as an exec and Kev as an auditor

After leaving staff - holding an Org Execs post for a week so she could have school holidays with her kids,

Looking after SO kids so the SO could have SO day,

Babysitting someone who had gone type III,

Painting the Org from 6pm Saturday through till 3am Sunday ( for months) so that no staff production was interrupted ,

Lacquered all the wooden furniture in the Org and building an on policy the Org board,

Using our time and comm lines to source wholesale furniture for the Org,

On OT committee for years,

Set up the NSW Narconon set up Committee and got an ED posted,

Donated materials and furniture to Athena school many times ,

Helped recruit staff for the new ideal org

Handed out letterbox promo for a mission which had collapsed

Organised and sold nearly all the tickets for 3 fundraising events for Org renos

Held numerous events at our house to brief the field about OTVII and Ideal Org

Gave numerous briefings to public about OT VII

Gave up time to be interviewed and featured in many Org promos

Had an off the rails teenager of an OT stay at our farm for over a month and got her through an ethics pgm

Wendy I could go on and on ! In fact I wrote up all my contributions last time I went to Flag - it was 3 pages long .You see my darling, you are getting your information from Cyrus and his OSA friends and they are working overtime to black PR us - they DO NOT HAVE the correct data.

Also please don't make generalities about my friends - a lot of them are not even scientologists - but the rest were all great scientologist.

As for Carmel how can you say that about the woman who was a trained auditor and CS of class V org for years and later the ED, power FSM, not to mention what she did for the Athena school and the OT committee
and even had Kha Khan status !!! How can you say that the volcano was her only claim to fame ??? Don't you know the truth behind that one ?

Its funny, but Kev accompanied you to the Drug Free meetings at the Ramanda for weeks whilst you were representing Narconon. He never had anything but nice comments to say about your efforts - he went to back you up so that you had support in your project. He may have seemed a little strange at that time, as we were just finding out that something was terribly wrong with Courtney - it was a very stressful and unhappy time for us both - perhaps that was what you did not understand. But if you were so adament that he had SP traits, perhaps you should of written up a report on what you observed . Obviously the ethics and tech guys at the Mecca of technical perfection hadn't noticed anything - as he was totally eligible for OT levels.

I know that you "must" now attack us because we are leaving Scientology - LRH says you have to do so and that we must have crimes. So be it - what can I say, in your universe you must be right , I must be an SP and not OT . I think you have not been briefed on why we decided to leave - perhaps if you actually read Kev's story you might know .

If just for one moment you could consider that something might be wrong with the management of the Church -

* Do you know that OTs are getting declared for trying to get KSW applied at Flag ?

I mentioned the out tech to my D of P 6months ago - the data went to the CS - it did not come back with any data to correct me - NOTHING !!! No r- factor saying I have an MU, or another reference applies - NOTHING !!!

* Do you know that several ex International Management have left the Church and are exposing the human rights violations in the SO ?

Wendy perhaps it might be wise love, for you to take a good LOOK and stop listening !!!

We all know that you have worked tirelessly to earn your elig for the auditing side of the Bridge - but honestly you deserve better !

regards, Vicky Mackey

OT VII Completion ( sorry you can't fake that one - the EP check is 2 to 4
ints !!! Though the EP check is not mentioned on the grade chart or in any
of the confidential references on the level !!! )
IAS Patron
Superpower Cornerstone
Human Rights Advocate

ENDS

The responses stopped, I think OSA stopped our IAS freedom medal winner from communicating to us SPs before she formed fatal cracks in her universe.

So this is the top scios handling life, setting a good example and handling confusions and communication with the tech.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
False data

Thousands and thousands of kind individuals .....FAIL
I doubt if there is more than 2,000 Scilons left WORLDWIDE...

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

Who knows. Maybe I'm the one to do it.

Just tried to phone her. The Oz number works and I left a message.

Seems she's in transit.

She apparently, from what I've read before, has very good results delivering
book 1. So we could perhaps bond.

She is very brave to put what I think is her home or work no. here. Or
wherever it was copied to here.

From all I've heard she is one of the good guys. Helping people with a psychotherapy.

And very effective.

Hope we become friends. :)

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
I hope ya don't, Terril.......There is plenty behind that honeypot exterior, and you're too nice a guy to cop her claws which will inevitably continue to show their face from time to time.

Fortunately, when ya tell her that you're a Freezoner (or explain what you do), she'll undoubtedly spit on you straight up, and won't give you a chance to be friends.

Terril park

Sponsor
I hope ya don't, Terril.......There is plenty behind that honeypot exterior, and you're too nice a guy to cop her claws which will inevitably continue to show their face from time to time.

Fortunately, when ya tell her that you're a Freezoner (or explain what you do), she'll undoubtedly spit on you straight up, and won't give you a chance to be friends.

She's Georgeous? Got no chance then. : (

Who knows. Maybe I'm the one to do it.

Just tried to phone her. The Oz number works and I left a message.

Seems she's in transit.

She apparently, from what I've read before, has very good results delivering
book 1. So we could perhaps bond.

She is very brave to put what I think is her home or work no. here. Or
wherever it was copied to here.

From all I've heard she is one of the good guys. Helping people with a psychotherapy.

And very effective.

Well, let's hope she is the one who can finally give you the psychotherapy you need.

OHTEEATE

good/evil

Oh, I think I just got "schooled" in the REAL Wendy ( not the IAS Freedom Medal one). I stand corrected!:redface:

byte301

Crusader
Mrs PattyCake,

I would send a copy of those letters to Senator Xenophon for sure if I were you.
That is one disgusting woman and her real personality speaks volumes.

@Terril, I don't know if you thought your post was funny or something. If that was what you were going for you failed dismally. I'd suggest you go back and read that bitch's letters and if you still want to be her friend have at it.