What's new

Scio Wendy Honnor's letter to Senator Xenophon

johnAnchovie

Still raging
The "purif" removed Asbestos from people's lungs? :hysterical:

This Wendy Honner has, it appears, spent the majority of her life not just blatantly lying, rather she has been involved in wholesale fraud, misrepresentation and indeed distortion of facts that are public record.

She is dangerously delusional, and even though she is out, I would not trust her. She has an awful lot of making up to do.

Feral

Rogue male
This Wendy Honner has, it appears, spent the majority of her life not just blatantly lying, rather she has been involved in wholesale fraud, misrepresentation and indeed distortion of facts that are public record.

She is dangerously delusional, and even though she is out, I would not trust her. She has an awful lot of making up to do.

Meh, along with every S.O., Clv org staff, NN reg and FSM.

All deluded into thinking that their promoting the tech, even when it stretched credulity, was man's only hope of salvation.

Fucktards, the lot of us.

I've only got a few more thousand hours of amends and making up to do myself, so excuse my 'holier than thou' attitude.

johnAnchovie

Still raging

All deluded into thinking that their promoting the tech, even when it stretched credulity, was man's only hope of salvation.

I've only got a few more thousand hours of amends and making up to do myself, so excuse my 'holier than thou' attitude.

I could forgive her an awful lot, I did the stupid too for longer than I care to mention. I am certainly not claiming to be Mr sane and balanced.

There two Wendy 'specials', misrepresentations that leave even me aghast: The NYFD medal of valor and her claiming to have received one, then this curing cancer (taking advantage of terribly scared, vulnerable people) with ethics conditions.

How far out does one need to push to boat before it becomes neigh on impossible to row back to shore?

Marty Rathburn might be seen to be bobbing about in the same deep water imo.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I could forgive her an awful lot, I did the stupid too for longer than I care to mention. I am certainly not claiming to be Mr sane and balanced.

There two Wendy 'specials', misrepresentations that leave even me aghast: The NYFD medal of valor and her claiming to have received one, then this curing cancer (taking advantage of terribly scared, vulnerable people) with ethics conditions.

How far out does one need to push to boat before it becomes neigh on impossible to row back to shore?

Marty Rathburn might be seen to be bobbing about in the same deep water imo.

Maybe I should start telling people that I been awarded an Order of Australia medal. You all believe me, right?

Once I have y'all hooked on that one, I'll declare that I've just been Knighted by QEII, despite that fact that Australia has special legislation to prevent Queen's Honors to extend to Knighting in Australia.

Then I'll start making up awards that don't even exist.

(True) I am a member of the Australian Order of Old Bastards.

I earned two awards inside Australian SF Fandom, but instead of the splendid trophies that had been around for years, the Committee decided that they wanted easily losable awards, such as a pendant and a record that wasn't worth playing.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

I wouldn't be very surprised to find out that she's back in the Cof$, though I don't think she is.

Div6

Crusader

Feral:

By the Power Invested in me by all that is Holy at ESMB, I absolve you of all of your sins, and commute your sentence to Life. Now go forward and LIVE, and choose your new sins wisely, if at all. :biggrin:

BigBeard

Patron
I also worked for 7 days - during the first 10 days, at Ground Zero, after the World Trade Centre fell. I started each day at about 8am and got to bed at around 5am. I worked alongside the fireman who were digging for survivors....

I call BS! After the first 24 hours no one except first responders, trained search and rescue personnel, and trained construction people were allowed anywhere near Ground Zero.

BigBeard

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Kevin, you might lump all ex-Scio's in one group, but I don't.

There are many people I could easily forgive or forget from Scientology. However, there's a crust of people in that organisation who have been vicious enforcers over a long period of time. Marty Rathbun was one such person who was knee deep in keeping knowing lies alive and feeding them down to the rank and file members as truth. Wendy floats dangerously in this area of sea herself, as can be noted by her letter at the beginning of this thread. She chose to use that abusive tone and language.

There's a difference between enticing someone into a scam because you had a belief which later turned out to be false and knowingly keeping a scam and lie alive to protect status, money etc etc...

There are many people I could easily forgive or forget from Scientology. However, there's a crust of people in that organisation who have been vicious enforcers over a long period of time. Marty Rathbun was one such person who was knee deep in keeping knowing lies alive and feeding them down to the rank and file members as truth. Wendy floats dangerously in this area of sea herself, as can be noted by her letter at the beginning of this thread. She chose to use that abusive tone and language.

There's a difference between enticing someone into a scam because you had a belief which later turned out to be false and knowingly keeping a scam and lie alive to protect status, money etc etc...

:thumbsup:

This exchange reminds me of this 'wee gem' from Veda; same sort of 'scientologists all bad' mentality. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

Feral

Rogue male
Vittorio says;

I don't Vittorio. I think us exes are all the flavours of 'fucktard' the world can provide. But this reminds me of one your posts now;

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?7569-Get-a-f-amp-*ng-life&p=142274&viewfull=1#post142274

Vittorio says;
ooooooooops

I've blown my OP/

Three things which are failing in the world:

1. Scientology
2. Scientology critics
3. Scientology Freezone

(the latter have the hardest time admitting to such)

Is that lumping exes into one category?

Really? Abusive huh? So she's in the same sea as Rathbun because she fought a few active exes pulling her cult apart, but primarily me. If I can forgive her I think you can.

And you know of people doing that?

You mean Wendy is doing it to protect her status and income, others too? Not a lot of 'status' in being a Scientologist you know, as far as income goes, plumbers do much better.

You know I stopped paying any attention to your posts after you posted this thread;

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?7569-Get-a-f-amp-*ng-life&p=141868#post141868

Vittorio in all his wisdom;

Get a f%^&*ng life

What sort of sad person gives a cats ass what goes on in orgs.

My point to John, who I admire greatly stands, and I appreciate his response.

No one here knows what motivated Wendy to so defend Scientology and it's not my place to say. Let me tell you this though, her delusions were as well motivated as any other deluded Scio, maybe even more so. To ascribe other motivations to her, sinister or otherwise is simply unfounded and uninformed. As are the posts I've quoted from you above.

Last edited:

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Feral,

My old posts have absolutely about an off-topic dead agent job! But I'm glad you pulled them out, because actually I stand by them. And this evening I took the old Scientology books off the bottom shelf of my book case and but them in a box under the attic eaves, I felt an enormous sense of relief. In fact, I felt that I hadn't gone for enough and these books and anything related to them were part of a past life within the current one and needed to be sent as far away from my house as possible. They meant nothing. And as I looked across my bookshelf, I could see others which I would could happily go as well. Out with the old, in with the new.

I don't want or need your respect. You gave up far more to be in Scientology than I do. I only took so much and walked. That makes you the expert. I have first hand experience of Wendy and don't believe that 'declaring independence' makes a person a hero. Look at how Sindy attacked me here for saying that I found some of the things in Scientology true and workable, yet does not bring her own husband over here for the same abuse, but gives him the freedom to 'declare independence' on Marty's website.

Three things which are failing in the world:

1. Scientology
2. Scientology critics
3. Scientology Freezone

(the latter have the hardest time admitting to such) They all have one word in common which is why so much misfortune falls upon these people, whether in or out.

and;

Get a f%^&*ng life

What sort of sad person gives a cats ass what goes on in orgs.

And yes, who really does? Those mostly empty buildings which most of the general public will not go near.

Me and a couple of ex's got together one night, had dinner, had some fun playing guitar and then we discussed who in the org was decent and who was a dupe.

Kevin, were you a dupe?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do have to disagree with you Kevin - the critics are not failing. The critics helped me get out much faster than if I did not get to read all that was said about Scientology.

The freezoner's help those who are not ready yet to see the entire truth! They are not failing either - they are out of Corporate Scientology / the Cult. Maybe they will believe in the old fucktard Hubbard forever but at least they are not supporting the Church of Miscavige anymore - and that is an effective blow that will lead to the success of dismantling the Cult of Greed. They are doing some serious DAMAGE to the Co$. That is success in my book.

I hate everything about Scientology and my books, e-meter, t-shirts, jackets, promo, files, receipts - everything to do with that evil Cult is rotting in a landfill somewhere out there.

I will never support anything about Scientology -ever - you can get good information out here to help yourself. I hope it all dies and goes away and has taught us a good lesson - be aware of CULTS! Our minds are very vulnerable to suggestions without being in pain or unconsciousness. Advertisers spend billions of dollars because they know that. I did not think I could be under the influence of mind control - I was very, very WRONG! My mind is just like anyone elses - and now I KNOW!!

I am just saying - it is not all failure! So many of you on this board helped me piece my life back together because you told your stories - and it helped me understand what happened to me. THANK YOU!! You saved my life!:happydance: I am grateful for this board and all of the critics!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Idle, read it again. I don't think it was Kevin who said the "critics are failing" it was Vittorio (ie. he's quoting what Vittorio said).

Kevin is one of the better critics of scientology and has successfully helped many escape the scientological mindset.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Idle, read it again. I don't think it was Kevin who said the "critics are failing" it was Vittorio (ie. he's quoting what Vittorio said).

Kevin is one of the better critics of scientology and has successfully helped many escape the scientological mindset.

Woops...I will correct my post here - my post is to Vittorio, not Kevin!:wink2: Sorry!

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Woops...I will correct my post here - my post is to Vittorio, not Kevin!:wink2: Sorry!

Hi Idle Morgue, when I originally wrote that, I was extremely unhappy with the Freezone and the critic movement as I felt that people I met were still running their Church personalities and status. When I say failing; I meant that there was a lot of unhappiness connected to a lot of people involved in Scientology and that by being noisy on the net does not mean a person escaped.

Kevin was digging up old posts of mine which have nothing to do with this thread in order to bully me and it didn't work, because he only reminded me of how true I feel those comments are and how they are helping me through the healing process. It was also a great reminder for me as I took those books from my bookshelf and put them out of view.

I've changed my mind a lot over the last ten year. I have every right to. Something I say 5 years ago I may not believe today because of better knowledge and experience. But I disagree with you Idle, I don't think Kevin has moved on from Scientology all that much and I doubt Wendy Honor will for a long time and I can see that by the way he trudged up old posts from 2008 and claimed to have 'lost respect for me' when I wrote them. That is Scientology dead agenting there in action.

Kevin and Sindy just remind me of the great hypocrisy in this critic movement. The latter in particular who was happy to throw stones at me in the claim that she was helping me, when her own husband is far more entrenched in Hubbards belief system than I ever was and is posting safely over at Marty's board where he is protected from her friends over here!

Some people are just out the door and nothing else, no matter what they say.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Gee, Vittorio. Would you have preferred that Sindy had disconnected from her husband?

Likewise, your suggestion that Feral hasn't moved that far from Scientology is ridiculous, if not hilarious. If you want to compare yourself to Feral, why don't you pull out your resume of what you've done personally and publicly to expose the cult's evil?

BTW, glad to hear you've moved your Scientology books from your bookshelf to the attic. However, several years ago I threw all my books and tapes away. Does that difference mean, comparatively speaking, that you haven't "moved that far from Scientology" yet?

See how ridiculous this conversation is?

TG1

P.S. Seriously, I congratulate you on moving your books to the attic. All movement in that direction is good movement.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>
Kevin and Sindy just remind me of the great hypocrisy in this critic movement.
<snip>

Vittorio, just for the record: Neither Feral nor Sindy ever left the impression of hypocrisy with me. Not once, since they joined ESMB - and I've been lurking here for quite a few years, before I decided to join.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your words here, but really, these two are OK guys.

I jus' needed to say that.