What's new

Scn handlers stalk protesters for 2 hours

outtech

Patron with Honors
From WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-raids/flash-raid-big-blue-ended-scientologists-stalking-us-31901/
Blvd, Noir, Casper, and myself did a flash raid at Big Blue. Then half a dozen handlers, including Tim Armer, Patty Baber, Jeff Farrow, and some others then started debating with us. Hombre and Smurf were there but they had to leave early. After a short while, we started to head home until Patty and a couple of handlers started following us. Noir tried to contact the authorities but the police have their hands full because of the brush fires. We were trying to outpace them for about several miles until we found asylum at Empress' house. Then Empress told Patty to go away, then Patty accused Empress of harassing her. We waited at her house until the heat died down, guess again. When we exited, Patty and some handler were still waiting on the sidewalk. We then went in Empress' car and she dropped us off on Sunset and we went our separate ways. Blvd and Noir are currently trying to tell the LAPD about them stalking us. I believe they will try to file a temporary restraining order against Patty. Footage was taken of this incident and will be posted as soon as possible.

Video: http://www.vimeo.com/2268419

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the report Outtech - they just can't help themselves, can they?

Just have to harrass anyone who's an "enemy."

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
wow! - They're some kinky thetans!

I don't get their 'strategy' here.. This kind of thing makes them look creepy as hell.. If they do 'develop' the identity of the anons, and use that later for any kind of harrasment.. Then this incident makes them look even creepier!

These incidents are actually useful! - They document that the Cult's own creepy mafia doctrine is applied in real life.

Also, seems to me that Patty is aware of her own illogic. At one point she's complaining that the Anons is harassing 'her', then changes that to 'harrasing' her 'religion'... Hmm..

:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
That is creepy - and illogical! :confused2:
I hope the anons get a restraining order.
And at least the stalkers got some exercise. :D

Wisened One

Crusader
They (the handlers/Co$/OSA) are soooooo STUPID, aren't they? lol! :eyeroll:

They are making themselves look worse and worse and worse......:giggle: :eyeroll: :thumbsup:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well let’s hope these guys don't inadvertently stray onto someone else’s property. They might get ‘arrested’ and then Bjorkist and Alex can tell them that they deserved it!

Axiom142

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
They (the handlers/Co$/OSA) are soooooo STUPID, aren't they? lol! :eyeroll:

They are making themselves look worse and worse and worse......:giggle: :eyeroll: :thumbsup:

^^^THIS!^^^^^:p

I don't think the "I'm gonna follow you!" tactic works past the age of, what, 12? :coolwink:

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
I think this video shows it... if you had any doubt, now you know that Scientologists are %^*$%@# insane.