SEA Org ANZO - CREATING ENEMIES

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hi All,
Just thought I would get a quick post up about what occurred today when my husband walked past the Sydney Org. A good friend of ours who is a staff member at the Org stopped my husband Dean to say hi, he also asked Dean if we were part of Anonymous. Dean said no, as we are not, Our friend responded "didn't think you were".
Then a sea Org meber named Paz walked up mid the conversation & just buded in and said to the friend "I need to speak to you", Paz did this to get him away.
Then Dean said, Hang on Paz, Is there an Issue on us, and then Paz proceeded to voice that we are part of Annonymous, which Dean replied is there any evidence of this? Paz said No "I don't want to talk to you & just kept repeating that like a robot, Our friend did not leave and stayed there while Paz kept repeating her self and then told Dean "an Issue will be out on us".

How is it that it is okay for Sea Org members to proceed to stop Ex-Scientologists from speaking to their friends. Dean had absolutely no intention of doing anything to our friend but say hello.

And for the record, we have never ever been to one anonymous protest, but boy are we close to grabbing a sign saying "The Church of Scientology only hires low IQ Idiots who never practice what they preach!!!!"

This just once again proves that there tactics are not working and they obviously don't co-ordinate there actions.

And Dean is on the phone to OSA (Right Now:omg: ) who keep telling us they are not telling any one we are apart of Anonymous, yet Sea Org member Paz just said it to Deans face.

So once again are all these friends of ours who are still on lines Lying OSA???? Or are they being told lies about us by OSA??? Think you guys better realise you wont change the minds of friends who really love us as they keep informing us of the made up bullshit thats comming out of someones mouth.

So if its not you guys who is briefing people and telling them this?....

Oh and don't worry, you know we don't need a mask to protest about you guys, we have a nice network now and this kind of shit will put us on a full production line of getting the truth out.

Over to you.......

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
OH YES!!

Isn't it totally crazy when you stand back and look? :duh:

Oh yes it is so damn crazy, I just can't believe the claims of such people who really believe they have all this so called tech. Yet so little of this is in actual use. :omg:

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi All,
Just thought I would get a quick post up about what occurred today when my husband walked past the Sydney Org. A good friend of ours who is a staff member at the Org stopped my husband Dean to say hi, he also asked Dean if we were part of Anonymous. Dean said no, as we are not, Our friend responded "didn't think you were".
Then a sea Org meber named Paz walked up mid the conversation & just buded in and said to the friend "I need to speak to you", Paz did this to get him away.
Then Dean said, Hang on Paz, Is there an Issue on us, and then Paz proceeded to voice that we are part of Annonymous, which Dean replied is there any evidence of this? Paz said No "I don't want to talk to you & just kept repeating that like a robot, Our friend did not leave and stayed there while Paz kept repeating her self and then told Dean "an Issue will be out on us".

How is it that it is okay for Sea Org members to proceed to stop Ex-Scientologists from speaking to their friends. Dean had absolutely no intention of doing anything to our friend but say hello.

And for the record, we have never ever been to one anonymous protest, but boy are we close to grabbing a sign saying "The Church of Scientology only hires low IQ Idiots who never practice what they preach!!!!"

This just once again proves that there tactics are not working and they obviously don't co-ordinate there actions.

And Dean is on the phone to OSA (Right Now:omg: ) who keep telling us they are not telling any one we are apart of Anonymous, yet Sea Org member Paz just said it to Deans face.

So once again are all these friends of ours who are still on lines Lying OSA???? Or are they being told lies about us by OSA??? Think you guys better realise you wont change the minds of friends who really love us as they keep informing us of the made up bullshit thats comming out of someones mouth.

So if its not you guys who is briefing people and telling them this?....

Oh and don't worry, you know we don't need a mask to protest about you guys, we have a nice network now and this kind of shit will put us on a full production line of getting the truth out.

Over to you.......

Well, you could always do the gracious thing and let them be totally right. The next demonstration is on the 22nd of Nov. Why don't you come along? Masks optional. :thumbsup:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
You just never know......

Well, you could always do the gracious thing and let them be totally right. The next demonstration is on the 22nd of Nov. Why don't you come along? Masks optional. :thumbsup:

Well Kookaburra, one never always knows what one will do, I guess this is to be continued........:thumbsup:

byte301

Crusader
It never fails to amaze me how stupid this cult is. It's like they have a death wish or something.

On one hand they are trying to reg people who left years and years ago and then the other hand is out there doing things like this.

It's surreal.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's surreal.

it's dwarvology

the outline for dwarvology (tm of religoius fakery center) is described in the book The Lord of the Flies.. and the ending may be about the same.

ending from the cliff notes version:

Ralph hides for the rest of the night and the following day, while the others hunt him like an animal. Jack has the other boys ignite the forest in order to smoke Ralph out of his hiding place. Ralph stays in the forest, where he discovers and destroys the sow's head, but eventually, he is forced out onto the beach, where he knows the other boys will soon arrive to kill him. Ralph collapses in exhaustion, but when he looks up, he sees a British naval officer standing over him. The officer's ship noticed the fire raging in the jungle. The other boys reach the beach and stop in their tracks at the sight of the officer. Amazed at the spectacle of this group of bloodthirsty, savage children, the officer asks Ralph to explain. Ralph is overwhelmed by the knowledge that he is safe but, thinking about what has happened on the island, he begins to weep. The other boys begin to sob as well.

Div6

Crusader
I have on several occaisions, since being declared, stood outside of my local org while Anons were protesting. I was not wearing a mask, nor fail-dancing or rick-rolling.

I then recieved an e-mail from an org guy asking if I was in Anonymous.
So it isn't just in Australia this is happening.

Last week, one of the early OT's in our field and his wife were walking into the org while I was standing outside with Anons around. He recognized me and dropped about 1500 tone levels and quickly walked in side. It was a huge 'arc break' due to our earlier mutual respect.

But guys, I gotta tell ya, all the "OT's" I have seen with my eyes that are 'still in' look like s**t. Downtone, bags under their eyes, slow moving.....it is horrible. Maybe this explains DM's infomericals re: the Basics using actors. These guys were just a step up from zombie land.

And further to this observation, I had lunch the other day with a guy that did up to OT IV back in the early 80's and then dropped off lines. He was telling me that he was in comm with a guy that audited him back then, who is still in and also at least through NOT's. He was saying how this guy is still trying to bring him back in to the fold, but that he just can't do it as the guy looks really bad.

I had to laugh. I told him my perspective. So, maybe we need to get pix.

Feral

Rogue male
I have heard that my wife and I are part of Anon, some time ago a sea org member told their mother that we were, the mum rang us and we told her all she needed to know about the cofs.

We have since heard this three more times, I might add from some who are no longer scios now that they have been set right about the black PR OSA has used to stop people finding the truth about the current scene in the church.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I have heard that my wife and I are part of Anon, some time ago a sea org member told their mother that we were, the mum rang us and we told her all she needed to know about the cofs.

We have since heard this three more times, I might add from some who are no longer scios now that they have been set right about the black PR OSA has used to stop people finding the truth about the current scene in the church.

So they are telling people who know you that you are suddenly part of a "cyber terrorist group"? Is that a footbullet or what? :dieslaughing:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, Yes Yes!

I have on several occaisions, since being declared, stood outside of my local org while Anons were protesting. I was not wearing a mask, nor fail-dancing or rick-rolling.

I then recieved an e-mail from an org guy asking if I was in Anonymous.
So it isn't just in Australia this is happening.

...big snip!...

I had to laugh. I told him my perspective. So, maybe we need to get pix.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------

I need a laugh! Can ANZO folks get pics of the American missionaires going around and knockin' on doors? :yes:

How dumb is it to send F'n yanks to deal with Aussies - I ask you! :duh:

Hey Anons or anyone - lets take a look at these guys - OK? I'm sure someone will be able to put names to the faces. :nervous: :omg:

Roy

Carmel

Crusader
So they are telling people who know you that you are suddenly part of a "cyber terrorist group"? Is that a footbullet or what? :dieslaughing:

Yes, it's a huge mother of a footbullet!

I've had old selectees ring me very recently, either curious, furious with me, or in-between - because they just couldn't believe what they had been told about me. They were briefed on the 'fact' that I had become a rabid antagonist of scientology and the 'church', and that I was spreading lies and false accusations at anon protests. For that reason, they were told that they couldn't contact me, respond to me, nor have anything to do with me or my family (including their kids having relations with my kids).

Stupid move for sure! The people they briefed know me, or knew me - they either didn't believe it, or were so fucked off that they made it their business to give me a piece of their mind and to get me to 'come to my senses'.

All good in my books - I gave them the true data. I pushed KSW and the relevant tech and policy back in THEIR faces, and now they are looking!

Some will buy the crap (or have already bought it), and will totally end cycle on my family and I (many already have!). I'm not losing any sleep over it anymore though, cause apart from a few that I haven't been able to contact, the ones I really care about are now looking with eyes wide open, and are very much in contact with me for the first time in years!

Yep, footbullet for sure!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it's a huge mother of a footbullet!

I've had old selectees ring me very recently, either curious, furious with me, or in-between - because they just couldn't believe what they had been told about me. They were briefed on the 'fact' that I had become a rabid antagonist of scientology and the 'church', and that I was spreading lies and false accusations at anon protests. For that reason, they were told that they couldn't contact me, respond to me, nor have anything to do with me or my family (including their kids having relations with my kids).

Stupid move for sure! The people they briefed know me, or knew me - they either didn't believe it, or were so fucked off that they made it their business to give me a piece of their mind and to get me to 'come to my senses'.

All good in my books - I gave them the true data. I pushed KSW and the relevant tech and policy back in THEIR faces, and now they are looking!

Some will buy the crap (or have already bought it), and will totally end cycle on my family and I (many already have!). I'm not losing any sleep over it anymore though, cause apart from a few that I haven't been able to contact, the ones I really care about are now looking with eyes wide open, and are very much in contact with me for the first time in years!

Yep, footbullet for sure!

Simply fantastic Ceedia. I admire your truths, your integrity and your actions as they yield a great harvest of freedom. And I see many more as the the seasons come.:happydance:

Thank you:thumbsup:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ceedia,

A memorable quote comes to mind from Andreas to Tory about people who had been her freinds for decades, no longer being her freinds.. he said:

"What kind of friends could those be if they're going to leave you just because you changed your mind"

T

TheSneakster

Ceedia,

A memorable quote comes to mind from Andreas to Tory about people who had been her freinds [sic] for decades, no longer being her freinds.. he said:

"What kind of friends could those be if they're going to leave you just because you changed your mind"

Arnie, if there is at least one thing I can agree upon with you whole-heartedly - it is dismay and disgust at the apparent ease with which those True Believer(tm) C of $ people dispose of their "friends" upon demand from the cult. :grouch:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

riptide

Patron with Honors
Arnie, if there is at least one thing I can agree upon with you whole-heartedly - it is dismay and disgust at the apparent ease with which those True Believer(tm) C of $ people dispose of their "friends" upon demand from the cult. :grouch:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

Agreed. It IS the litmus test as far as I am concerned. Loss of personal independent will and judgment, deferring to an authoritarian entity to determine who their friends are. Total contraction when you consider the Code of Honor. When will YOU, as a Scientologist, wake up? How many times have YOU compromised your integrity or your reality? Hmm?

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
you know sometimes this thing is so bizarre I wonder if hubbard tried to free man by showing him what slavery was

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend of mine who went to the recent IAS event at St Hill, was told by a staff member that I was part of Anonymous.

This rather amused me as I'm not, but it also had the effect of proving to my friend that the CoS engages in unfounded rumour-mongering. :thumbsup:

Axiom142