What's new

SEA Org ANZO - CREATING ENEMIES

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
I have heard that my wife and I are part of Anon, some time ago a sea org member told their mother that we were, the mum rang us and we told her all she needed to know about the cofs.

We have since heard this three more times, I might add from some who are no longer scios now that they have been set right about the black PR OSA has used to stop people finding the truth about the current scene in the church.
Please be aware that members of Anonymous are not always made aware of their membership.

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
Whooooo Hoooooooo, I am now officially a member of Anonymous, I received the phone call and was told....

hmmmm I asked them how that was so.... I mean, they know my name, they know my phone number... hell they even know my username (its not hard, I admitted who I was several times)

I could almost hear the cogs ticking over as they thought about it

Scary as it was, they retorted that I was a member of a subversive group trying to kill off mankind... I said, "no, I left scn several years ago"

They thought again... click click click the cogs went... and then the gem. "how did they contact you?"
What? say that again? Contact me??? No mate, you have it wrong... I arent a member... I don't need to be Anonymous, everybody who knows me, will attest to that
...and those that don't only need to ask

"you are spreading entheta about scn!"

"Can you give me specifics, mate? I don't believe you are correct, All I am requesting of scn, is that my father replies to my open letter, does his conditions and all will be sweet in the family."

"oh and while you are at it, could you cram Mike Ferris on handling out ethics situations within families, my brother is physically violent and I asked you lot to handle it... I even talked to Mr Ferris and he said he was in the process of doing that.... that was four years ago, apparently it takes a long long time!!"

"Actually, I am sick of your out ethics... handle it!!! Don't ring me and expect me to be meek and mild. It is the continued out ethics from within your group that has caused me to speak out... handle it and I will shut up, hows that for a deal???"

"We don't deal with subversives"

"...but you are talking to me now, apparently, you have informed me I am a member of a subversive group"

click click whirrrr whirrrrr "we are asking you to come in for handling"

Sorry mate, I have done that in the past.... ask Shane Brockdorf... I am unable to be handled... and why would I... I have asked for some out ethics to be handled, and I am still waiting... whats the hold up???

....about this time I had amused myself enough... I said I was hanging up and did... boy his TR's were bad... should I send him a cramming order????

clearcat

Patron with Honors
Whooooo Hoooooooo, I am now officially a member of Anonymous, I received the phone call and was told....

hmmmm I asked them how that was so.... I mean, they know my name, they know my phone number... hell they even know my username (its not hard, I admitted who I was several times)

Scary as it was, they retorted that I was a member of a subversive group trying to kill off mankind... I said, "no, I left scn several years ago"

They thought again... click click click the cogs went... and then the gem. "how did they contact you?"
What? say that again? Contact me??? No mate, you have it wrong... I arent a member... I don't need to be Anonymous, everybody who knows me, will attest to that

"Can you give me specifics, mate? I don't believe you are correct, All I am requesting of scn, is that my father replies to my open letter, does his conditions and all will be sweet in the family."

"oh and while you are at it, could you cram Mike Ferris on handling out ethics situations within families, my brother is physically violent and I asked you lot to handle it... I even talked to Mr Ferris and he said he was in the process of doing that.... that was four years ago, apparently it takes a long long time!!"

"Actually, I am sick of your out ethics... handle it!!! Don't ring me and expect me to be meek and mild. It is the continued out ethics from within your group that has caused me to speak out... handle it and I will shut up, hows that for a deal???"

"...but you are talking to me now, apparently, you have informed me I am a member of a subversive group"

Sorry mate, I have done that in the past.... ask Shane Brockdorf... I am unable to be handled... and why would I... I have asked for some out ethics to be handled, and I am still waiting... whats the hold up???

....about this time I had amused myself enough... I said I was hanging up and did... boy his TR's were bad... should I send him a cramming order????

I think you should... TR's are obviously out, and it's time for cramming!!!!:grouch:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
But ask yourself this question - will the Tech go in if Ethics are out?

Such poor use of basics leads me to think there's an underlying situation that needs to be addressed before Cramming.

And I'm a flag-trained crammo:D

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Such poor use of basics leads me to think there's an underlying situation that needs to be addressed before Cramming.

Scooter, I think you just found the Why of all of Scientology's troubles. :roflmao: :roflmao:
It is almost unfathomable how the current modus operandi evolved out of the Scientology that I learned.

Mind you, I was a techie, not GO or reg.

Once you read a heap more and find the patterns of abuse and where they originated, Scientology starts to look like a whole other ball game.

But yes, out ethics is an understatement. And it probably really is what is behind all the ludicrous BS that has gone on.

Basic situation such as
scios pts to ronnie,
scios pts to dm,
scios pts to other scios
dm pts to ronnie,
dm pts to scios
dm pts to ex scios
dm pts to non scios
dm pts to psychs
dm pts to law enforcers
ronnie pts to everybody
ronnie pts to himself
There are a few more but why bother? ronnies ptness still relevant despite the fact that he DIED and does not exist now.

Wisened One

Crusader
God. :eyeroll: All this from the sea org member, when per your words: Geeeez, these people are all sooooo NUTS, aren't they? :no:

I say YAY on your friend sticking to their guns and NOT walking away with Paz! Yeah! :rock:

Hi All,
Just thought I would get a quick post up about what occurred today when my husband walked past the Sydney Org. A good friend of ours who is a staff member at the Org stopped my husband Dean to say hi, he also asked Dean if we were part of Anonymous. Dean said no, as we are not, Our friend responded "didn't think you were".

Then a sea Org member named Paz walked up mid the conversation & just butted in and said to the friend "I need to speak to you", Paz did this to get him away.

Then Dean said, Hang on Paz, Is there an Issue on us, and then Paz proceeded to voice that we are part of Annonymous, which Dean replied is there any evidence of this? Paz said No "I don't want to talk to you & just kept repeating that like a robot,

Our friend did not leave and stayed there while Paz kept repeating herself and then told Dean "an Issue will be out on us".

How is it that it is okay for Sea Org members to proceed to stop Ex-Scientologists from speaking to their friends. Dean had absolutely no intention of doing anything to our friend but say hello.

And for the record, we have never ever been to one anonymous protest, but boy are we close to grabbing a sign saying "The Church of Scientology only hires low IQ Idiots who never practice what they preach!!!!"

This just once again proves that there tactics are not working and they obviously don't co-ordinate there actions.

And Dean is on the phone to OSA (Right Now:omg: ) who keep telling us they are not telling any one we are apart of Anonymous, yet Sea Org member Paz just said it to Deans face.

So once again are all these friends of ours who are still on lines Lying OSA???? Or are they being told lies about us by OSA??? Think you guys better realise you wont change the minds of friends who really love us as they keep informing us of the made up bullshit thats comming out of someones mouth.

So if its not you guys who is briefing people and telling them this?....

Oh and don't worry, you know we don't need a mask to protest about you guys, we have a nice network now and this kind of shit will put us on a full production line of getting the truth out.

Over to you.......

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious

Good work! You will receive your first check from the global enslavers next week.:thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor

Yes!

Reverse use of fundamental admin.

First policy: Maintain friendly relations with the environment and your public.

Senior policy: deliver what you promise. [ hint...not sec checks]

Service PL. The public is now expected to service upper management.
Total reversal. [ money included]

Reverse use of creed. [ def: fundamental beliefs] Censorship of communication. Ethics,justice placed above creed and codes.

More subtle, there is no heirachy of policy in any useful sense. We have
" command intention". One might even criticise LRH here.

The above are whatever else, examples of ethics being out.

They are also indications that management are weird fundamentalists.

Well I'm a flag trained OEC/FEBC,Data series included for what thats worth. I can't in depth comment on tech problems but the re definition of the F/N leading to GAT is the second great group engram of the COS.

HCOB 23 NOV 1973 RA DRY AND WET HANDS MAKE FALSE TA

" A fleeting F/N where the PC F/Ns so briefly the auditor misses it and overruns."

We see here that the redefinition of the F/N violated LRH data, and the definition in the tech dictionary that generations of auditors lived by, and the tech went to hell in a handbasket.

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally quoted by Ttamad:

Classic!!!!

Veda

Sponsor
Yes!

Reverse use of fundamental admin.

First policy: Maintain friendly relations with the environment and your public.

Senior policy: deliver what you promise. [ hint...not sec checks]

Service PL. The public is now expected to service upper management.
Total reversal. [ money included]

Reverse use of creed. [ def: fundamental beliefs] Censorship of communication. Ethics,justice placed above creed and codes.

More subtle, there is no heirachy of policy in any useful sense. We have
" command intention". One might even criticise LRH here.

The above are whatever else, examples of ethics being out.

They are also indications that management are weird fundamentalists.

-snip-

It's probaly pointless to mention it, but you continue to confuse PR-display items, such as the 'Creed', and secondary, or misleading "policy" (*p*olicy with a small "p") with serious *P*olicy.

"Maintain friendly relations with the environment" was a PR policy, and was backed up with covert Intelligence actions (to covertly "handle" troublemakers), and behind the scenes legal threats - all resulting in a "friendly environment."

"Deliver what was promised" was another subordinate *p*olicy (small "p"), and only meant deliver the specific service - not necessarily the result. Plus it was overridden by other (mostly confidential, and truly senior) *P*olicy.

There IS a hierarchy of policy, and Scientology - as a subject - was set up to NOT be fully perceived or understood by Scientologists.

Looks as though Hubbard was at least partially successful in that regard.

Terril park

Sponsor
It's probaly pointless to mention it, but you continue to confuse PR-display items, such as the 'Creed', and secondary, or misleading "policy" (*p*olicy with a small "p") with serious *P*olicy.

"Maintain friendly relations with the environment" was a PR policy, and was backed up with covert Intelligence actions (to covertly "handle" troublemakers), and behind the scenes legal threats - all resulting in a "friendly environment."

"Deliver what was promised" was another subordinate *p*olicy (small "p"), and only meant deliver the specific service - not necessarily the result. Plus it was overridden by other (mostly confidential, and truly senior) *P*olicy.

There IS a hierarchy of policy, and Scientology - as a subject - was set up to NOT be fully perceived or understood by Scientologists.

You are a sad case.

I do understand your viewpoint. Hubbard went of the rails or whatever.

But he was a brilliant genius. It is my right, and others right to use his
brilliance. Or not. Having interacted with you for some time I know you have good intentions. Wish I could communicate more on that.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I mistakenly posted this here as an answer to Terril's protest, yet somehow it seems just as appropriate to this thread, go figure!

Terril,

I understand your protest and support your right to believe as you choose.

I don't know where some posters here got the idea that being a member of ESMB equated to being appointed the Belief-Police but that, nevertheless, seems to be the case.

Mindless opposition to other viewpoints is no substitute for tolerance and understanding of our differences.

Cheers, Panda

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
OK OSA, I get it now! Either you are with Scientology or you are a member of the cyber terrorist group of scipt kiddies and hackers; Anonymous!:thumbsup:

Seeing the in the eyes of the cofs anon have been positioned as such all apostates are thus easily discredited as having been forced or duped into joining the deadly terrorist group!

It all makes perfect sense really.:yes:

One question though, when a good quarter of the active, intelligent OTs leave the cofs and state that it is not the solution to all of mans woes or the bridge to OT is not what was promised what does that say to the remaining public?

Does it tell them that it is now time for them to join Anon?? :confused2:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Rumors Rumors oh the Rumors!!!!

A friend of mine who went to the recent IAS event at St Hill, was told by a staff member that I was part of Anonymous.

This rather amused me as I'm not, but it also had the effect of proving to my friend that the CoS engages in unfounded rumour-mongering. :thumbsup:

Axiom142

Since being in the so called "Wog world" I can now look back at the amount of bullshit rumors I heard on all those who decided to leave & can now say with utter certainty that the most rampant rumors I ever heard was all when I was in the CoS!!!! I never hear such crap now I am out, I am only hearing and reading the truth about people. UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! Does OSA really believe themselves whe they try & tell us they "have not said these things" People keep ringing and e-mailing me exactly what they say, as if we don't know...........

Veda

Sponsor
You are a sad case.

brilliance. Or not. Having interacted with you for some time I know you have good intentions. Wish I could communicate more on that.

I like the way you mix attempted reverse processing with smiley face PR.

Very "LRH tech."

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's probably pointless to mention it, but you continue to confuse PR-display items, such as the 'Creed', and secondary, or misleading "policy" (*p*olicy with a small "p") with serious *P*olicy.

You are a sad case.

I like the way you mix attempted reverse processing with smiley face PR.

Very "LRH tech."

I'm glad you pointed that out, I noticed it too. I'm not really sure that it was actually intended... seems that after studying scn for many years, that this ability springs forth naturally.

I read 'But he was a brilliant genius' and I think... WTF? How exactly is that so???

What I see as 'Brilliant' was Hubbards incredible ability to get a person to sell their soul for snake oil....

He'd find something that would produce a really cool and fairly immediate effect, steal it from whoever authored it, give one a taste of it, convince him that behind 'that feeling' lay the 'key' to the almighty, and hold that out as a carrot to extract the maximum sacrifice as a price tag. Then a series of additional layers were laid in to make exiting the off ramp a very risky and costly predicament. The matrix he built to entrap one was brilliant. The tech itself, as regards the useful stuff was rather simple and ordinary- certainly nothing extraordinary or spiritually divine.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
How the hell can you crop a post when you quote it and not get it looking like this????
Can someone help me please?
I don't really think I'm a technophobe, but sometimes it works and other times it doesn't but I don't know what I do wrong (or right!!)

QUOTE]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is just so bloody funny. I love your responses, Bill. Bloody good show!

PS How does it feel to be Anonymous? I suppose you won't know yourself now.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader
How the hell can you crop a post when you quote it and not get it looking like this????
Can someone help me please?
I don't really think I'm a technophobe, but sometimes it works and other times it doesn't but I don't know what I do wrong (or right!!)

After a few threads on this subject, many long winded explanations of how this is done none of which I understood I managed to do it this way.

If you simply want to quote what another poster is saying simply click quote on the bottom right of their post and write your own underneath.

If you wish to quote several posts click the " (quotes) button on each of them until you come to the last one then just click the 'word' quote.

If you want to write in between several posts, the way I do it is copy and paste the first quote box [quote;name493849] at the beginning and the last quote which ususally looks like this [quote/] at the end of each quote and type in between.

This is the only way I know how to do it so I do hope this helps you. Just practice and you'll get it. Aside from this, the Dull Old Fart did a wonderful video for us all 'How to do Multiquotes' thead so you can look that up either if you wish.

Good luck. :thumbsup: