What's new

SEA ORG VOLUNTEER

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Received a SO recruit promo from Saint Hill.

I found it interesting that it now says:

"Volunteer as a Sea Org Member at Saint Hill"

"VOLUNTEER"

I seem to remember it always being something like "Join the Sea Org" or "Become a Sea Org Member"

"Volunteer" probably now makes it okay for them not to pay you, dump you on the street when you are no longer useful due to old age or illness or whatever and take advantage of you in every way as you "volunteered" for it.
Another way Scio just takes no responsibility.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember when they added the "volunteer" language to the staff contracts. Slippery sucker that scientology.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Yeah, I remember,after I signed my contract, I was not sure what visa should I get. I was not qualified for working visa because I told to immigration
that I will "volunteer" and I could not get a student visa because I was not
really a student. I was drilled to say that I'm going to America to work and
study and I got my R-1 visa because I worked for the org before.
That "voluneer " word is being used a lot now,more than back then.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
When I joined I was never told 30/week.

I was told I would receive the same pay the ED received.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Mmmmm....interesting hey

Received a SO recruit promo from Saint Hill.

I found it interesting that it now says:

"Volunteer as a Sea Org Member at Saint Hill"

"VOLUNTEER"

I seem to remember it always being something like "Join the Sea Org" or "Become a Sea Org Member"

"Volunteer" probably now makes it okay for them not to pay you, dump you on the street when you are no longer useful due to old age or illness or whatever and take advantage of you in every way as you "volunteered" for it.
Another way Scio just takes no responsibility.

Thats right I.A. another way to say to all their slaves, "You Volunteered to do this"......Its not a paid job......Its "Volunteer"...blah blah blah! Good posting, the volunteer line is one of there biggest lies ever!

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Closer look

I read that sea org attachment (wasn't easy) - hmmm....

Says (middle of 2nd paragraph):

"All advanced churches and management-echelon church organizations employ only members of the Sea Organization religious order. While such members sign legally binding employment contracts and are responsible to the directors and officers of the church where they are employed, the eternal commitment to Scientology as a member of the Sea Organization is a fundamental requirement for employment. Today, more than 5,000 members of this religious order occupy staff positions in Scientology church organizations around the world." (bold and colour emphasis added)

WTF? Which is it? Contracts? Employment? Staff? Members? Religious Order devotees? Slaves? Poor trusting brainwashed marks? Double talk? Triple talk?
:confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
WTF? Which is it? Contracts? Employment? Staff? Members? Religious Order devotees? Slaves? Poor trusting brainwashed marks? Double talk? Triple talk?
:confused2:

Whatever is expedient for that particular situation at that exact point in time. It's in the micro-printed terms and conditions. Didn't you notice?

Paul

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Micro

Whatever is expedient for that particular situation at that exact point in time. It's in the micro-printed terms and conditions. Didn't you notice?
Paul

Ohhh, it's the little tiny, itsy-bitsy, microscopic

"We got you now, hook, line and sinker! Ha ha ha ha ha"

that is about the size of this period right here -> . :omg:

Hm hm: never trust a clam.
.:thumbsup:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
$30:happydance: Not bad! ? When did you joined?:unsure:
I was getting only $20:confused2: (it was a while back)

August 1988, but I was recruited to be a Flag rep.

in 1989 they pulled me out of that and onto the CLO EUS renos mission. After that was over, they told me I was not going back to Chicago Org and would be posted as a Security Guard at $30.00/week. When the A-Treas Aide told me that my stomach turned into bowline knots, however, I was at that very moment determined to gain my freedom no matter how I had to fuck them over to do it! Now, I wish I had just blown, but there wasn't any information to find via my access to their computers like what is on ESMB.

Fuck Scientology! They tell half truths until you are chained to them, then the lies just come straight out of their mouths and its all too late at that point to run.

The Sea Organization is just where you get the real truth of the lies that Scientology puts forth. If you aren't a Sea Org member you get the lies but are not allowed to see them in application. I never signed the contract due to their ineptness and inability to follow through with anything due to the constant hill 10's that are happening because of the dropped balls while writing KR's and ethics chits on fellow members and having to read things for the 100'th time to create certainty.