Seeking a $200,000+ repayment!!

freethinker

Sponsor
Keep sending letters, and keep calling. Call RTC for the lack of response. Demand copies of the policy letters in LRH handwriting.

Keep bugging them and never sign the CVB routing form.

File a complaint with the proper court.

freethinker

Sponsor
Did you feel you had to sign those forms in order not to be denied spiritual freedom?

Did you feel coerced to sign them?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Flag sent this letter in response to my letter of November 19, 2012

View attachment 5603

This needs to go to Theodore Babbitt - those criminals!! They make me just want to puke! I hate the Cult of Scientology and I hope they get stripped of the faux "religious" cloak soon!!

It is March - Vance...what happened? Please - we need to know!! Have you heard back from the crims?

I think posting a notice in the local newspapers in Clearwater, LA, SF - notify the cult that you have the money on account in each org and post the amounts - post that you have demanded the money back and post FLAGS response - PR is the button for the CRIMS!!

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Nice Vance, just one thing; Hubbard forbids the acceptance of certified mail in policy.

I don't know if they are applying that at this time but you might do better just sending another copy 'in case'.

spookles99

Patron
Nice Vance, just one thing; Hubbard forbids the acceptance of certified mail in policy.

I don't know if they are applying that at this time but you might do better just sending another copy 'in case'.

Thanks. I sent copies of this last letter regular mail. They'll get there. I have a bunch of those business reply envelopes from all the organizations thanks to all the magazines they sent me. I was tempted to send the letters in those business-reply envelopes but decided to take the high road and pay for the stamps.

Thanks everybody for your encouragement!

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

While "nail and mail" usually refers to the service of process, I think the concept could work in this situation as well. It would be really funny for the few remaining faithful to have to confront a demand letter being posted on the front of their org. And since you don't have to technically enter the building to deliver that, I don't believe it is technically trespass as you would be walking in an area that invites foot-traffic by mail and delivery people. Or, if your org isn't conveniently located on a public side walk, you can always ask a friend to do the deed and tape it to the org's door for you. No need to "hire" a process server to stick a demand letter on a door.

If you're not down with the "nail and mail" tech, there is always "Letters from Hogwarts Tech". Of course there aren't trained owls in Scientology, but you get the idea.... The 14 year old MAA is represented by Uncle Vernon in this scene, and the Org's 12 year old Romanian secretary who can't read English is represented by Harry.

[video=youtube_share;RTxlh65Pe14]http://youtu.be/RTxlh65Pe14[/video]

apple

Patron Meritorious
Its been many years since I got my advanced payments returned to me (from Flag, AOLA and ASHO). I did not know about the IRS payback policy at that time (it was pre-internet). At first I asked them to send me a statement of my monies that I have on account. After I received those statements I asked for the monies to be returned to me. Yes they did stonewall me, they did not reply to my calls and mail. I then contacted every government organization (including the IRS) by letter that I could think of explaining my situation and asking them to investigate Scn. I did get a reply back from one Attorney General (I think it was) and some Better Business Bureau's. Flag responded first with the payment then AOLA then ASHO but it took some time and my amount was only a fraction of what you have on account. When I asked for the money at that time the organization was much more solvent. I am thinking that they wait for donations in, then they can take some of those donations and pay back the request. So now they have less donations in....it could be a wait. I could be wrong. Anyways they took off a percentage for administration cost (cant remember if it was from all the Organizations)... WTF!!!.. I did not dispute that I just wanted to wash my hands of their organization. Also they requested that I come in and see them but I live too far away and I was too busy, it was not possible, so I did not. Good luck to you.

Thanks. I sent copies of this last letter regular mail. They'll get there. I have a bunch of those business reply envelopes from all the organizations thanks to all the magazines they sent me. I was tempted to send the letters in those business-reply envelopes but decided to take the high road and pay for the stamps.

Thanks everybody for your encouragement!

tape the BRE's to bricks and drop 'em in the mailbox

Gib

Crusader
tape the BRE's to bricks and drop 'em in the mailbox

From a personal viewpoint, just stats wise, it's more cost effective to use the BRE's by taping let's say one's regular water bill address over the church address and thus sending in one's payment stamp free. LOL

That might end one in ethics trouble, my bad.

Do as thou wilst

Sometimes I prefer sailing in ships with little girls tagging along catching my cigarette ashes in an ash tray. Sometimes they invoke command intention into 30 year old people following my will. LOL

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I don't think I signed any forms that affect anything here.

It's inconceivable that you didn't sign a waiver, especially given your relative youth.
Those waivers have been standard for donkeys years and were very comprehensive. Even staff members (and Sea Org) had to re-sign stuff.

Another thing you should consider is packages. The money on account is "virtual" if it relates to partially delivered packages. If you buy lots of things in a package then the individual costs are adjusted to suit the package. If even part of the package has been delivered (consumed) and you now want to get a repayment for the rest, one could make an argument that the package is broken and the individual parts should then be charged at the non-package rate. That will reduce the remaining credit considerably. Blocks of auditing are often sold on a sliding scale. Break that package and the remaining value on account could be a lot less.

I'm sure this is not what you wanted to hear. :bigcry:

Bearing in mind the above considerations, I agreed to a 50% return of funds on account, as suggested by the AOSH uk Chaplin. I didn't do the routing form or go into the org.

According to Co$ policy, if you want a repayment of funds then they have made a mistake and need to fix it by finding the BPC using the routing form to assist in the process.

They will not part with the money willingly, happily or speedily. One or two letters will not do the job. I think you have a fight on your hands, but I wish you all the best with it. :thumbsup: