What's new

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
“Donate”, “Friends of LRH” LOL. Do you realize that you have pronounced yourself to be the enemy of several million very dedicated Scientologists? Honestly, this is your product. Its Final, that’s for sure. How about Valuable? Hahaha. What have you done for LRH? What are you doing for LRH? You honestly think he’d “be on your side”? He would roast you on a spit. You live on a planet where you have created millions of enemies, MILLIONS. You are skating on microscopically thin ice. You are actively seeking to destroy the church and organizations LRH worked his ass off to build. This is LRH’s Church. So you have disagreements. This is how you handle it? There is no way you’re dumb enough to think this is the correct thing to do. You just can’t be. I’ve seen you speak at past events. You’re not stupid – I mean in terms of IQ.

The best thing you can do is go away quietly and hope next life no one recognizes you. Because this life, you’re done. There is no going back. You will never be accepted back. Its over, totally.

So since you’re not stupid – then what are you? That was fast. Why would anyone run to the press, post videos, start a blog, and ramble on and on and on and on, compulsively, unable to get your attention off COB or the Church? Why? Why Mike Rinder? Can’t you just shut up and leave, go do something else? You can’t honestly think LRH would approve or forgive you. No, you’re not stupid. You know.

If you don’t want to be part of the Church, that’s absolutely fine. I don’t care. We don’t care. I don’t care if people like you or Ortega or Rathburn don’t want to participate. Who gives a shit? It makes no difference. But yet you have to sit hiding in the bushes making crude remarks constantly, the brotherhood of cowards afraid to show your faces for fear of retaliation from the Church. Can’t take it I suppose. At this point the best thing for you to do is cut ties completely, forget about the Church of Scientology, forget about LRH, forget about COB, and move on with your life, and take your new 2D with you. Honestly. Do something else, develop a new career and don’t ever bring it up again. Show us you really mean it, and go, for real.

For if you and your new group are not suppressives, then who is?

Is this a typical example of a defender of the true faith?

Call me old fashioned but...

images_zpsc7ae8ead.jpeg

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
If there are, let us say, 3 million dedicated Scientologists and only 50,000 have made it to Clear then DM has reduced the tech to 1.6% workability.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Winning!!!!

could be.

However, it was Mike that woke up Marty. Marty was beating on Mike at the Int HQ, and Mike said to Marty "I ain't play'in this game anymore". And Marty stopped beating on Mike. I'm sure Catdaddy can find the video where Mike says this.

Mike and Marty are good friends. I'd bet Marty said to Mike I can't do this blog anymore trying to save the good name of LRH and save Scientology. But, Marty's blog sure helped people in a gradient way. So I gather Mike decided to continue the gradient route by pretending to be a follower of LRH and SCN so as to help those coming out. Don't know, just my opinion.

Those folks commenting on Mike's blog can wonder over here once enough of the onion is peeled back and they start thinking for themselves.

It's in this video:

[video=youtube;UOnNMQxrVpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOnNMQxrVpg#t=222[/video]

That video by the way was shot back in around April of 2012 when Tony Ortega spent a couple days at Mike Rinder's house. There is additional video from that same time available over here:

Mike Rinder on “The Hole” and How He Escaped Scientology
http://tonyortega.org/2013/01/29/mike-rinder-on-the-hole-and-how-he-escaped-scientology/

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
If there are, let us say, 3 million dedicated Scientologists and only 50,000 have made it to Clear then DM has reduced the tech to 1.6% workability.

Well since NONE of them have made it to clear, that would be 0.0%

("Show me a M-F-ing Clear!" Thank You JB!)

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
I concur with all of those who have responded with disbelief at the 'millions of Scientologists' part of Seeyarinder's rant.

What I would like to note is the real problem of the many millions of dollars in cash and properties that COB and his flunkies control. THAT is the power Miscavage wields, with very little restraint. The fact that it has been harvested from the hapless faithful (myself included, grrrr) doesn't matter, in the current legal situation. It would be great if some of the ongoing court cases can do something about that, but that kind of money buys a LOT of 'justice'.

One can only hope that the ongoing high-level defections will provide enough damning information to overwhelm the pack of lawyers our 'donations' are paying.

I concur with all of those who have responded with disbelief at the 'millions of Scientologists' part of Seeyarinder's rant.

What I would like to note is the real problem of the many millions of dollars in cash and properties that COB and his flunkies control. THAT is the power Miscavage wields, with very little restraint. The fact that it has been harvested from the hapless faithful (myself included, grrrr) doesn't matter, in the current legal situation. It would be great if some of the ongoing court cases can do something about that, but that kind of money buys a LOT of 'justice'.

One can only hope that the ongoing high-level defections will provide enough damning information to overwhelm the pack of lawyers our 'donations' are paying.
I'd settle for Miscavige being hit by a bus

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Hilton View Post~

How did I miss this gem of wishful thinking? :hysterical:

Let me say, you are lucky if there are 50,000 dedicated practitioners world-wide, nobody ever went clear, tech is reduced to 0.000%, nice try though. :eyeroll:

My opinion, stickin' to it.

How did I miss this gem of wishful thinking? :hysterical:

Let me say, you are lucky if there are 50,000 dedicated practitioners world-wide, nobody ever went clear, tech is reduced to 0.000%, nice try though. :eyeroll:

My opinion, stickin' to it.
It doesn't matter if there is one, one thousand, or one million, the percent remains the same 0.000% . Sixty years of trying and they haven't even remotely come close to producing a single Clear.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
It doesn't matter if there is one, one thousand, or one million, the percent remains the same 0.000% . Sixty years of trying and they haven't even remotely come close to producing a single Clear.
You got the picture! Scilon fun-with-numbers is always a great spectator's sport imho, mostly just plain old blatant lies/foot-bullets :clap:

You gotta admit though, making big money from selling shit that is broken, is pretty clever. Thank you Dr. LRon!

:puke2:

You got the picture! Scilon fun-with-numbers is always a great spectator's sport imho, mostly just plain old blatant lies/foot-bullets :clap:

You gotta admit though, making big money from selling shit that is broken, is pretty clever. Thank you Dr. LRon!

:puke2:
James Randi, if you're out there get read to sign that one million dollar check, because I'm going to demonstrate my OT skills right here and now.

Go ahead pick a between zero and zero and with my OT powers I will guess the number you picked.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
[email protected]

BUT WAIT!!

Ron said in KSW that the entire Bridge to Clear & OT had been "taped".

Hmmmm. Maybe I should look up that word again. . .

Oh yeah, never mind.

4d935c9e-9aa5-49e2-99fc-e2435e148450_zpsd626a01d.png

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

A few ironic things about Scientoligsts and the relationship they have with the term 'clear.'

They forget that a clear has perfect memory.

They forget that the first clear couldn't remember the colour of a person's tie they had seen earlier.

They forget that there has never been a clear.

They forget that people have told them that there are no clears.

They forget that the definition of a clear has changed.

The last irony is that the only reason that the term clear is retained in Scientology is that they all seem to have such terrible memories.

Anonycat

Crusader
A few ironic things about Scientoligsts and the relationship they have with the term 'clear.'

They forget that a clear has perfect memory.

They forget that the first clear couldn't remember the colour of a person's tie they had seen earlier.

They forget that there has never been a clear.

They forget that people have told them that there are no clears.

They forget that the definition of a clear has changed.

The last irony is that the only reason that the term clear is retained in Scientology is that they all seem to have such terrible memories.

Don't forget "throw away your glasses". And raising the IQ 1% per hour of auditing.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
South Africa: Just Go Quietly

South Africa: Just Go Quietly

The South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm, has a follow-up to Mike's post:

Just go quietly
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/just-go-quietly/#more-605

There was a very interesting post on Mike Rinder’s blog yesterday titled Lying and Fundamentalist Scientology.

If you haven’t read it yet, it is well worth doing so. In the course of that article he publishes the text of en email he received, apparently from a Scientologist, in which he is written off as an enemy of mankind because he has dared to speak up. One passage in particular caught our attention:

“Why would anyone run to the press, post videos, start a blog, and ramble on and on and on and on, compulsively, unable to get your attention off COB or the Church? Why? Why Mike Rinder? Can’t you just shut up and leave, go do something else?”
It caught our attention because over the course of the last 2 years the line of “go quietly” has surfaced with numerous people who have left the church or who have been declared. They have been told directly “you are quite free to leave. Just go quietly.”

This sums up the current effort to clean up the field of Scientology in South Africa and get it firmly back under the control of the church. They want it to go away, they want the noise to subside so they can get on with business as usual.

“If they can all just go away quietly we can carry on, pretending all is well”. The sooner the field can forget about the Corbett’s, the Hogarth’s, the Jelly’s, the Kroeger’s and the other stellar names that have been cast aside the sooner we can focus their attention on the urgent donations we desperately need right now.

The church has gotten away with it for so long because, we believe, of three reasons:

1. First, foremost and most importantly: Disconnection. This remains the ultimate tool of control.
  2. Slow comm lines. Before the Internet it was almost impossible to rally any kind of underground movement. This has all changed with the Internet. The global “out” community is growing and instantly communicating.
  3. Forcing people to “go quietly”. They could get people to do this, in large measure, because of points 1 & 2.

We hope through this blog to strengthen the movement of Scientologists outside the church. We have no demand or requirement of what “Scientologist” means. It means what it means to each individual. By having a way for such people to be in comm we make it difficult for the field to forget. We are here and communicating daily and in so doing more and more people become aware of it and they will add their stories and so the community grows.

We won’t go quietly. Eventually, with luck and persistence, it will become easier to clean up the mess that the church has become than to waste ever growing resources to fighting those speaking up on the outside.

Let’s not forget. Let’s not be quiet.

And, of course, a happy new year to everyone. 2014 is going to be a great one!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: [email protected]

you just give a Dan Brown - a new book idea.....a $cio style Fleur-de-lys....:biggrin:

Will it include as it one of its themes 'how a conman establishes himself as a believable authority and then deploys his con, protects it with fair game and expands his con by coyly burrowing its way into overtaking the government as Robert Heinlein stated?