What's new

guanoloco

As-Wased
IF seeyarinder ever wakes up, boy are they gonna be embarrassed.:yes:

Scooter, I was gonna pop in the mention of Wendy Honnor here but you already linked some of her commentary. Now she's out and apparently all the way.

There is hope...even for Tom Cruise.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
[email protected]

Seems Mike Rinder has got a new and improved email:

[email protected]

Here’s the entire issue boiled down to its basic. If LRH were here, what would he think of you? Of COB? Who would he side with? You think he would side with you. The person who ran away and went to the SP press, who’s dragging Scn through the mud daily. The person who’s helping the public to have a negative view on the current Church, which, in their minds, = the Church in general = Scientology in general = LRH. Or would he side with COB, who won the IRS war, won Portland and formed the IAS as a result which now safeguards Scientology, who found thousands of alterations in basic books, restored and released over a 1000 lectures, restored the Grades tech, released Super Power, built the new Cathedral, released the most amazing e-meter in history, and is about to release OT 9 – 15, and more.

Whatever you think you’re doing, the choice LRH would make is crystal clear. Its one of those “you gotta be kidding me” kind of choices. What you’re doing is unbelievably suppressive. You will never go up the Bridge Rinder. Never. Not in any lifetime. And you know this. You hope it isn’t true, you hope, secretly, that next lifetime no one will know who you are. But it will come out. With today’s tech and materials, we will find you. You’re banned forever, Rinder. Forever. And what you have waiting for you as a result is beyond almost anyone’s reality. Its a kind of hell that one wishes only on his worst enemy. And you have selected yourself as that enemy. Once you get there, Mike, there’s no turning back. That’s WHY Scientology pushes so hard, that’s what the big emergency is about. Its not to clear the planet before it blows up, although that’s another reason. Its just not the primary reason. The primary reason is all beings will be blind and in pain forever, soon. In that c ondition, they’re beyond help, totally. And there they will be, worsening, through the millennia. Its truly a forever proposition. And you have cast yourself to this fate. There is no helping you. None.

I don’t care what you do. I really don’t. I’m not one of those Scientologists who wants everyone to get into Scientology. There are some people who are simply not invited and others who don’t deserve the privilege, for it is a privilege to sit on course and listen to LRH, or to hold the cans. You and Cook and Ortega and Rathburn and the others can drive off a cliff together and I’d be thrilled with the news. What you guys are doing will not stop our mission. It just won’t, I’m merely stating a fact. Billions of psych dollars didn’t, but you think you can?

What you should do – and believe me I’m not trying to convince you because I know you won’t – is knock off this bullshit. Go public with your decision to go back, and get busy with that multi-lifetime amends project. You probably won’t get accepted. But at least you can clean up some of the mess you’ve made in the public mind, you will have that for yourself anyway. This isn’t about COB. This is about LRH.

You know this is true. Yes you do.
For his reaction go to http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-fundamentalist-threats/

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just love this guy. He really isn't shy to let his mental illness show/drinking issue show.

Or would he side with COB, who won the IRS war

Is this truly anything to be crowing about? Old news regardless. Give an example from this decade, maybe even this century would better.

won Portland
Were Portland citizens even aware of this?

and formed the IAS as a result which now safeguards Scientology
Even a never-in can see it is actually killing it, but please continue thinking that, let me not interrupt good works.

who found thousands of alterations in basic books, restored and released over a 1000 lectures, restored the Grades tech
Why on earth were you selling damaged goods for so many years? I hope you refunded all those people who studied and paid for all the incorrect data. Oh wai..

released Super Power

Took a long while to get that done, amazing really when you think the most powerful beings in the universe were postulating this for years. Should have been a 6 month part time project for a single OTVIII, what went wrong?

built the new Cathedral
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

released the most amazing e-meter in history

Yes, it is amazing any of them actually work at all considering the extended stay in storage and changes in technology in the real world.

and is about to release OT 9 – 15, and more.
I wonder what things people still won't be able to do after completing that.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Re: [email protected]

Seems Mike Rinder has got a new and improved email:

For his reaction go to http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-fundamentalist-threats/

I was told this same thing last lifetime and when I came back in a new body they let me stay for 32 years before I was found out about! Then I got kicked out again, dang it!!!

Rinder has no worries. As long as he has a pocket full of change next lifetime, they will let him in. Or if he signs a billion year contract.... :biggrin:

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
The sad thing is that this fanatical diatribe against Rinder is well written. It omits the odd apostrophe or obligatory comma, but it expresses a coherent argument in proper paragraphs. It's good, plain English.

I guess even somebody intelligent and educated enough to write like that can be a brainwashed idiot. The naive assumption that what matters is whom LRH would choose, that sounds as though it might be sincere; and that's pretty damning. But I think there might be a chance that this screed was written by somebody who really is too smart to believe it, but who has done their best as part of some kind of amends project, under threat of disconnection. In which case the even sadder part may be that the inquisitors who will judge whether this e-mail was 'an effective blow' may not appreciate how good it is. Looking for Shermanese puffery, they may mark this studied vitriol down as weak.

Terril park

Sponsor
The sad thing is that this fanatical diatribe against Rinder is well written. It omits the odd apostrophe or obligatory comma, but it expresses a coherent argument in proper paragraphs. It's good, plain English.

I guess even somebody intelligent and educated enough to write like that can be a brainwashed idiot. The naive assumption that what matters is whom LRH would choose, that sounds as though it might be sincere; and that's pretty damning. But I think there might be a chance that this screed was written by somebody who really is too smart to believe it, but who has done their best as part of some kind of amends project, under threat of disconnection. In which case the even sadder part may be that the inquisitors who will judge whether this e-mail was 'an effective blow' may not appreciate how good it is. Looking for Shermanese puffery, they may mark this studied vitriol down as weak.

There are plenty of people who graduated high school, and/or university so no need
to be surprised there is someone who can write coherent english. Mike Rinder is being sent material of plenty from those who can't.

However the choice of [email protected] as an address and the nasty vicious content is damning and indicates the writer is off his trolley, as is the organisation it purports to defend.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I believe there may be some significance to the fact Mike Rinder moderated and approved the following comments which are posted on his blog:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/more-fundamentalist-threats/#comment-30724

Brian says

January 3, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Actually LRH thought this also. This is not dissing LRH. This is keeping it real folks. This was Paulette Cooper’s experience. Just a few of them. This was way way before DM. This is the blueprint for DM. This is Ron. The rhetoric of decency and is easy with words.

But actions reveal something different from the righteous but inauthentic words on an OEC Vol.

“I got used to telephone death threats, harassing calls — and lawsuits.

I was followed, and people seemed to be trying to gain access to my apartment. Then, in the basement of my small building, I discovered alligator clips on my phone wires likely the remnants of a phone tap.

Next, my cousin who was also short and slim like me– was in my apartment alone when a man arrived with a flower delivery. When she opened the door, the intruder pulled a gun out of the flowers and put it to her temple. Fortunately, the gun jammed, misfired or was empty. The man then began to choke her, and when she pulled away and screamed, he ran off. The police said afterward that they were mystified, because there appeared to be no motive for the attack.”

Paulette Cooper

To get more of this type of indecency that happened to her go to:
http://www.paulettecooper.com/scandal1.htm

ecd994d7f918147adaa53571480babdb
Brian says

January 3, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I know it is not easy to accept, but Ron did the same and worse. What Mike is getting is simply a nasty email by a poor deluded true believer. What Cooper got was actual threats to her life: orchestrated by Ron himself when he was in control of the GO.
It is not easy to confront. But it is the truth.