What's new

marjan

Patron with Honors
Last night, I was contacted by the former Senior C/S of the C.C. in Vienna.
She wrote to me to apologize. She was a 35 year S.O. Veteran and left the church a few years after I did. I must admit that of all the people I thought I might hear from with regard to my book, she was never on my personal "checklist."

I was in London on Tuesday and in addition to meeting with a publicist there (btw, I was NOT impressed with him at all -- and am still looking), I also met with a very vocal critic of the COS. He had contacted me over YouTube. We had coffee together and spoke for nearly an hour.

When I told him that I was still in contact with everyone, including people still "in," -- he said "That's great. Now, since they know who you are and what you did, your book will perhaps open their eyes."

From his mouth, to God's ears...When the Senior C/S wrote to me yesterday, she had to admit that she was stunned by the "revelations" in my Swiss TV Interview.
"I recently have been keeping up with your adventures as I have thought about you often over the years and truly consider you a wonderful, talented and honest person. I understand NOW what you were going through. For some reason, back in CC Vienna, I didn’t fully get it"

Her letter was the 5th that I received just last week from present, or former Scientologists. The ones who are still in, all first scream "SP" at me, until they watch the video with Patric Kees. Then, one after the other, they have all written to apologize to me. One after the other, they all have had to admit that my interview has "opened their eyes."

These letters are a great prize and an enormous acknowledgement for me and my book. All the pain that I went through to write that book, has already delivered a lot of closure for me. I cannot tell you all, how happy I am that my experiences, my book, and my interviews are causing some people still "inside" to question what and with whom they are involved with.

I wanted to share that with you.

Sindy

Crusader
Last night, I was contacted by the former Senior C/S of the C.C. in Vienna.
She wrote to me to apologize. She was a 35 year S.O. Veteran and left the church a few years after I did. I must admit that of all the people I thought I might hear from with regard to my book, she was never on my personal "checklist."

I was in London on Tuesday and in addition to meeting with a publicist there (btw, I was NOT impressed with him at all -- and am still looking), I also met with a very vocal critic of the COS. He had contacted me over YouTube. We had coffee together and spoke for nearly an hour.

When I told him that I was still in contact with everyone, including people still "in," -- he said "That's great. Now, since they know who you are and what you did, your book will perhaps open their eyes."

From his mouth, to God's ears...When the Senior C/S wrote to me yesterday, she had to admit that she was stunned by the "revelations" in my Swiss TV Interview.
"I recently have been keeping up with your adventures as I have thought about you often over the years and truly consider you a wonderful, talented and honest person. I understand NOW what you were going through. For some reason, back in CC Vienna, I didn’t fully get it"

Her letter was the 5th that I received just last week from present, or former Scientologists. The ones who are still in, all first scream "SP" at me, until they watch the video with Patric Kees. Then, one after the other, they have all written to apologize to me. One after the other, they all have had to admit that my interview has "opened their eyes."

These letters are a great prize and an enormous acknowledgement for me and my book. All the pain that I went through to write that book, has already delivered a lot of closure for me. I cannot tell you all, how happy I am that my experiences, my book, and my interviews are causing some people still "inside" to question what and with whom they are involved with.

I wanted to share that with you.

Great! I have not seen this video and would like a link. Fantastic news. :goodposting: