September 11th, Manchester, UK - Post Game

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Copy paste from WWP

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-europe/september-11th-manchester-uk-post-game-71595

Sitting in the pub with my fellow SPs, best raid in a while. Loads of public support, great turnout and great fun as usual. Even had a couple of girls join in after passing us earlier. £28 raised for sparrow. I'd like to thank the Community Support Officers for being very reasonable and fair, even after having their ears bent by the Scilons. I'll post more later, when not on my phone in a pub. Good stuff!

Strobe and the trollcannon helped matters a lot. I had one guy come up to me and ask me if I'd read LRH's books, which I only realised a few seconds later must have been a Scilon. Ah well, next time I'll know to say "yes, I've read up to OTIII".

I think we had a couple of anons from out of town too. And a partyvan came past, but no police horses.

Spiffing protest, chaps! Bit of rain, but it didn't dampen our spirits at all!

Bangin' tunes from Strobe... that boy has a great future as a DJ, I think. Usual fun with butthurt Scilons calling the plod. None of them have any confront left in them, and most only (ahem) use the back passage now - to get in and out of their clam shop, that is.

Good to see Tony, who got Becky out but still campaigning for all those other sons and daughters who have been lured away from their loved ones by Scientology.

Great public support, and loadsa honks. Also caek! Here are some pictures wot I took...

P1010457.jpg

P1010458.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010461.jpg

P1010462.jpg

P1010463.jpg

P1010464.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010469.jpg

P1010473.jpg

Also... thanks to Bluebell for making the journey up to take part, and bringing all those protest goodies. Including two vuvuzelas! She's a great embodiment of KSW: Keep Scientology Withering.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Video from Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpafanbsGU

£28 raised for sparrow.

Was in fact £30, go the Mancs!

Thx in having me to visit, showing me about and making me feel welcome.

PS. WILL be asking Sparrow to post ITT to let you guys know he got the money.
<<< the WWP thread of course lol.

Love this picture

postraidpic.jpg

Was in fact £30, go the Mancs!
Was £28 when I posted! Fiver donated by a passer by, just an example of the great support we had.

Now abit of vid and some pix from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3qe0ZOHRc4

img0242q.jpg

img0243h.jpg

img0246tn.jpg

img0247je.jpg

In this last pic, I had the boys turn their back on me, so I could take a pic of the building/s
img0248ebl.jpg

Edit - pretty much most of the pix I took were of buildings lulz

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
((HUGGS)) to all Manchester UK protesters!!

Great to see Neil's tribute to Ida Camburn. :thumbsup:

Great to see Tony out there reping the parents of all disconnected children :thumbsup:

Glad to see visitors... :thumbsup: looks like Bluebell had a terrific time :)

Keep up the good work!

Mary

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
((HUGGS)) to all Manchester UK protesters!!

Great to see Neil's tribute to Ida Camburn. :thumbsup:

Great to see Tony out there raeping the parents of all disconnected children :thumbsup:

Glad to see visitors... :thumbsup: looks like Bluebell had a terrific time :)

Keep up the good work!

Mary

Was Strobe who did the short Ida tribute, not Neil.

'looks like Bluebell had a terrific time' << Yep she SURE DID