Setting the Record Straight

Lone Star

Crusader
You do realize how ridiculous that sounds don't you?

First, If the info Aida put on her blog was true, Neil Woods lives in DC over 200 miles from where I live.

Second, I don't know the man. If he's still in the church, he's going to see me as an enemy of the church and walk the other way.

Oh, 200 miles away? Okay then never mind. That's a difficult journey in the 21st century.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Here's a snip from the original post:

"With the cooperating of Silvia with her post bashing me and Aida’s post bashing me, I will bring the blog down. But they all need to come down simultaneously. The purpose of the blog was to get her to see some of the outnesses of her life and to protect the public’s interest."

Err.... why can't you just take down the blog? It's nothing but typical Scientology black PR tech. If you aren't OSA then why act like it? I might remind you that you have at least 8 years of acting like a complete asshole that can be commented upon. If Sylvia or Aida have said mean things about you, they are probably deserved & true.

What are you actually trying to accomplish here? If it's to stink up the board you are only partially successful as your noise is confined to a thread or two & I promise you & I won't allow it to spread any further.
If it is to seek redemption you are doing it all wrong. If it's to distract off other bad Scientology news then that hasn't worked either. You are a complete failure in whatever you are trying to do and my patience is waning, so I suggest you get on with whatever show you are planning to put on or you might just run out of time.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Err.... why can't you just take down the blog? It's nothing but typical Scientology black PR tech. If you aren't OSA then why act like it? I might remind you that you have at least 8 years of acting like a complete asshole that can be commented upon. If Sylvia or Aida have said mean things about you, they are probably deserved & true.

What are you actually trying to accomplish here? If it's to stink up the board you are only partially successful as your noise is confined to a thread or two & I promise you & I won't allow it to spread any further.
If it is to seek redemption you are doing it all wrong. If it's to distract off other bad Scientology news then that hasn't worked either. You are a complete failure in whatever you are trying to do and my patience is waning, so I suggest you get on with whatever show you are planning to put on or you might just run out of time.

Emma,

As I've stated before, I have no problem bringing down the blog.

If Aida and Silvia agree to delete their posts on me, within minutes everything will be gone. It's all very simple.

They are both slandering my name on their blogs as we speak.

Do two wrongs make a right?

A copy of the birth certificate was uploaded.

I've done everything I can do. I've told the true story of ARS in the past and why I did what I did and apologized to Tory.

I've done everything I can do get the truth out. The problem is, the truth isn't popular and people don't' want to admit that they made a mistake.

The reason OSA wants people to think I'm OSA is so they can go along being the real OSA, undetected, all the while pointing at me and saying: "he's OSA".

That way people look at me and the real OSA ops can do their job undetected.

OSA needs me as their scapegoat to take fall for their actions.

This is why they work so hard to keep it in place.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
In other words, other people have to do right by you before you'll do right by them.

Same old bullshit, Poopseeker.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Oh, 200 miles away? Okay then never mind. That's a difficult journey in the 21st century.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You need to understand something. If Neil Woods is still in good standing with the church, he will get in trouble if he even associates with me.

If I tell him I'm a Scientologist, the first thing he's going to ask me is if I'm in good standing with the church.

Once I tell him "no" he's going to walk away from me. He's probably going to tell me to speak with the ethics officer.

He's not going to agree to any crazy pictures with me with is driver's license under his chin.

That's just plain nuts.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Emma,

If Aida and Silvia agree to delete their posts on me, within minutes everything will be gone. It's all very simple.

WTF?????

So what are you going to do about the thousands of posts slandering Tory Christman on ARS that can never be removed? What's the quid pro quo on that?

If you have one ounce of decency left in you you'll take down the blog irrespective of what Sylvia & Aida do.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Mr. Fabian, I get the flame/arguing thang. But I do not and never will share or endorse point of view on this.

You went after Tory and Silvia. Not just a little. Not just a bit of snarkiness. No, it actually came close- maybe even qualified as such- to criminal behavior.

And they answered you back. You deserved it.

Thing is, in general and here on this thread, one cannot make an apology conditional. You are, in effect, saying you'll apologize, you'll take responsibility for your actions, you'll man up if the recipients (who NEVER would have said BOO to you if you'd not attacked them) do certain things.

I hope they follow their own hearts and that they give you short shrift.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
WTF?????

So what are you going to do about the thousands of posts slandering Tory Christman on ARS that can never be removed? What's the quid pro quo on that?

If you have one ounce of decency left in you you'll take down the blog irrespective of what Sylvia & Aida do.

Emma,

I can't do anything about the posts on ARS.

I don't have ability to delete them.

What about the thousands of posts on ARS with people slandering me, calling me every name in the book?

Those will be their forever too.

I know that you feel that I should bring the blog down no matter what Aida or Silvia does but I don't feel that that's what best for all parties here.

Emma, with all due respect, we have to agree to disagree on that point.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Emma,

I can't do anything about the posts on ARS.

I don't have ability to delete them.

What about the thousands of posts on ARS with people slandering me, calling me every name in the book?

Those will be their forever too.

You bought those about with your insane behaviour. Just as you have created the situation with Aida & Sylvia.

You are without hope. I'm now out of patience with you. Take your insanity elsewhere you fucking freak.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
People said things about you on a.r.s. because you went after Tory and, I think, others. I was there and saw the exchanges and your attacks.

Again, one cannot make apologizes conditional or quid pro quo. Anyway, why should it be quid pro quo? If you really want anyone to grant you any quarter, just be the bigger person, if you really believe you've been "done wrong". Just man up or drop the subject.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
hubbarddentistry.jpg

Emma,

Do two wrongs make a right?

The birth certificate was uploaded.

I've done everything I can do. I've told the true story of ARS in the past and why I did what I did and apologized to Tory.

I've done everything I can do get the truth out. The problem is, the truth isn't popular and people don't' want to admit that they made a mistake.

The reason OSA wants people to think I'm OSA is so they can go along being the real OSA, undetected, all the while pointing at me and saying: "he's OSA".

That way people look at me and the real OSA ops can go undetected.

OSA needs me as their scapegoat to take fall for their actions.

This is why they work so hard to keep it in place.

:duh:

Dude, read Tory's response to your apology, she didn't accept it... whatever Aida and Silvia said about you, I'm sure you did something first to bring that about...

Now, if you can use some common sense here, you'll realise that by arguing with Emma isn't going to get you anywhere. You are now out-voted by many respected people on this board. I don't care if you're OSA or not at this stage, but your decision is simple: Close the blog or STFU:biggrin:, cheers

You bought those about with your insane behaviour. Just as you have created the situation with Aida & Sylvia.

You are without hope. I'm now out of patience with you. Take your insanity elsewhere you fucking freak.

Oh didn't he had already been booted, nice one Emma!:clap:

Oneflewover

Patron with Honors
Where is he? Sleeping or something? Can Toothie be let out to play with us, please? Please, please, pretty please?

Paul

Given his efficacy on this mission, I'd suspect he's been asked politely to demonstrate his ability to run circles around a certain "tree". That could keep him busy for a while.

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
One of the most effective and insidious weapons of a sociopath is: truth.

Use just enough truth to gain some trust. It's a lot easier to fuck someone over when you've gained their trust. It's a lot easier to take the rug out from under them. They're looking at your right and and you kick them.

Magic.

Diversion of attention.

Because most people aren't nuanced thinkers, a person is either trustworthy or not. If a sociopath can get a person to believe that one bit of truth, the switch gets thrown. "Okay, he's telling the truth; now I can believe him."

Or, just as good, the person is thrown into confusion, not knowing exactly what to think. Either way, the person's attention is weakened, making them more vulnerable. All good if you want to harm someone.

In actuality, we're all full of truth and lies. Some of it's more fun than others. Some not fun at all.

MattD

Patron with Honors
One of the most effective and insidious weapons of a sociopath is: truth.

Use just enough truth to gain some trust. It's a lot easier to fuck someone over when you've gained their trust. It's a lot easier to take the rug out from under them. They're looking at your right and and you kick them.

Magic.

Diversion of attention.

Because most people aren't nuanced thinkers, a person is either trustworthy or not. If a sociopath can get a person to believe that one bit of truth, the switch gets thrown. "Okay, he's telling the truth; now I can believe him."

Or, just as good, the person is thrown into confusion, not knowing exactly what to think. Either way, the person's attention is weakened, making them more vulnerable. All good if you want to harm someone.

In actuality, we're all full of truth and lies. Some of it's more fun than others. Some not fun at all.

Good Point Mr BT. Its the truth in scientology that got us all in, simple observable truths, and we didn't see some other things because of it, we didnt see the dangerous forrest of cult culture for the beauty of a few tall trees.

Its not a popular thing to say, that there is truth in scientology, but its only when you can recognize that, that you can then find the lies. People who dismiss it as ALL lies will never see the specific lies that caused the harm.

I'm pretty sure our Tim/Truthseeker is the type to have concluded that because some of his truths were provable that his whole self delusional truth was valid.

Sad, and yes as you say, not fun.

Take a look out at how other people perceive you TIM, you don't have to agree with them, but you might learn from the looking.

Dunvegan

Patron
Yes, thank you, Emma.

This dweeb was becoming sickeningly restimulating, and I don't even have anything to restimulate.

Nice to be able to take deep breath of fresh forum air...:thankyou:

...at least until this idiot troll picks up another sockpuppet body. :catfight:

Sigh. :storm: