Setting the Record Straight

uniquemand

Unbeliever
People said things about you on a.r.s. because you went after Tory and, I think, others. I was there and saw the exchanges and your attacks.

Again, one cannot make apologizes conditional or quid pro quo. Anyway, why should it be quid pro quo? If you really want anyone to grant you any quarter, just be the bigger person, if you really believe you've been "done wrong". Just man up or drop the subject.

He also didn't directly answer communication, but just made a lot of roboposted articles accusing lots of people of being OSA or OSA dupes, and then long diatribes about what he saw wrong with Scientology and how he wasn't responsible for it, it was all the OSA people and bad Scientologists, while he was ostensibly a good person. Meanwhile, running down just about anyone who he thought was an opinion leader in the nastiest terms possible.

The guy is a sphincter, whether or not he is who he says he is. Even if he's had a change of heart, which I sincerely doubt, he'd still be a douchebag by habit and personality. Tough for old dogs to learn new tricks. :)

He also didn't directly answer communication, but just made a lot of roboposted articles accusing lots of people of being OSA or OSA dupes, and then long diatribes about what he saw wrong with Scientology and how he wasn't responsible for it, it was all the OSA people and bad Scientologists, while he was ostensibly a good person. Meanwhile, running down just about anyone who he thought was an opinion leader in the nastiest terms possible.

The guy is a sphincter, whether or not he is who he says he is. Even if he's had a change of heart, which I sincerely doubt, he'd still be a douchebag by habit and personality. Tough for old dogs to learn new tricks. :)
douchebag1.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You bought those about with your insane behaviour. Just as you have created the situation with Aida & Sylvia.

You are without hope. I'm now out of patience with you. Take your insanity elsewhere you fucking freak.

Em, get your "Manners HCOPL" in. Here, I'll help ya. . .

Take your insanity elsewhere you fucking freak, please.

PS: loved that post!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
With thanks to MisterFabian, who inspired me to play with Photoshop today. I think I learned a few new tricks.

Anyways...

lrhtrolling.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Well, with the bannishment of Sphincter-Boy (nothing of value was lost dats fer sure!), I hope someone keeps an eye on his bs-blog, I am sort of curious whether or not he actually takes his shit down :shrug:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I could well believe that Tim Higgs is his actual name and he does live 200 miles from Neil Woods. Without doing a careful analysis of it, he seemed to be often posting at weird times, like 3 a.m. East Coast time. It's weird if you have a wife and family and a 9-5 job because you need to be in sync with them. If you're a loner and unemployed, or work a weird shift somewhere, then fair enough.

Toothie could still ID himself if he wanted to, although he seemed to be making a dog's breakfast of it. He could video himself, with face, some kind of photo ID, and voice. People might recognise his phone voice. Or he could Skype someone via Webcam — cam, you know — and have it video'd or captured to show his face and voice.

Anyway, any more trolls around I haven't noticed yet?

Paul

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yupperz! ^^^^

No new chew-toys in sight atm :( *sadness-sortta* )

Then may I politely suggest we all get back to the usual programming and get on with our bloody knitting!

Remember the ESMB bowling team has to have matching outfits for the tournament in June! So get knitting people! Knit one, purl one - away ya go! :biggrin:

It has been a shocking week for getting things done on my knitting - what with dealing with pesky trolls and the several protracted meetings with big pharma, I've hardly got any knitting done.

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Right he was a good guy. My brief friendship with Brian Madigo was destroyed also by OSA 3rd partying. We were getting along just well, he was an X staff member from my home Org. We were getting along just well until OSA caught wind of it and put the bug in DC Anonymous that I was OSA. They didn't want me helping him to become a more effective protestor by educating him of the ways of OSA. As a result, he's gone now, never to protest again.

Oh really?

Is that what happened Tim? We were getting along just fine until OSA caught wind of it, huh?

I thought it was when you kept getting pissed off at me because I wasn't taking any of your lame protest tips that you kept insisting I use. (Although I did take your advice and upgrade from cardboard marker signage to upstat printed plastic signage - so thanks for that.)

And then when you started calling AGP a faggot and I took exception to that and you went ballistic. Remember that Tim, when you went berserk on the phone?

Yeah we were getting along swell!

And then when you started spamming all my videos with comments calling me faggot and cocksucker? Remember that? Good times.

Oh. And what about that video you posted that you claimed was me drunk in public but was actually some other guy in some other city. Remember when YouTube forced you take that video down, Tim?

Getting along fine - pfft. Unbelievable this guy.

Tim Higgs is not Neil Woods. I'll give him that. But in my opinion he is very very far away from coming clean and most likely is still working for OSA.

Oh, and Tim.. I will be protesting again.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Oh really?

Is that what happened Tim? We were getting along just fine until OSA caught wind of it, huh?

I thought it was when you kept getting pissed off at me because I wasn't taking any of your lame protest tips that you kept insisting I use. (Although I did take your advice and upgrade from cardboard marker signage to upstat printed plastic signage - so thanks for that.)

And then when you started calling AGP a faggot and I took exception to that and you went ballistic. Remember that Tim, when you went berserk on the phone?

Yeah we were getting along swell!

And then when you started spamming all my videos with comments calling me faggot and cocksucker? Remember that? Good times.

Oh. And what about that video you posted that you claimed was me drunk in public but was actually some other guy in some other city. Remember when YouTube forced you take that video down, Tim?

Getting along fine - pfft. Unbelievable this guy.

Tim Higgs is not Neil Woods. I'll give him that. But in my opinion he is very very far away from coming clean and most likely is still working for OSA.

Oh, and Tim.. I will be protesting again.

Sparrow!!!!! It's great to see you. :happydance:

Thanks for the clarification (above).

Sounds like you & Tim were BFFs - just like he says. :lol:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Anon Sparrow is heroic, happy and handsome.

MF is ignorant, illiterate and immature.

Other than that ... they're just alike.

:thumbsup:

TG1

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So if Toothie is Tim Higgs, and does happen to be an illegal pc who wanted to get auditing but was denied it by the cult, would this mean he has been doing some kind of OSA-prodded amends project for 9 years?

In rampant speculation mode, I would think not, and would suggest he really is operating by himself, off his own bat, doing what he thinks to be right.

I know one free way of getting auditing, whoever you are. :). No-one can stop you doing it, except yourself.

Some people trying to do Rub & Yawn have trouble yawning. It could be that the problem lies in "letting go," as described in this article at this (not mine) website.

-----

I remember one thing very vividly from my sup days at ITO. There was a young girl there, 13 or so, who seemed to get into trouble a lot. I started treating her as not worth spending any time on, and she got worse (at least, with regard to me). I suddenly noticed this and started to treat her decently, and she got better (in my sight, anyway). I'm not suggesting that my little bit of decency made a significant change to her life, but it made a difference to mine.

Anyway, good luck straightening out your life, Tim Higgs or whoever you are.

Paul

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
You bought those about with your insane behaviour. Just as you have created the situation with Aida & Sylvia.

You are without hope. I'm now out of patience with you. Take your insanity elsewhere you fucking freak.

OMG Emma I am so proud of you for doing that!!!! It needed to be said and it needed to be done.

Thank you :clap::happydance:

That awful man who would have the likes of perverts, rapists (and who know who else that responds to such disgusting things on bathroom walls in men's rooms) go to any woman has no place in a decent society, much less an internet board where people are sharing, healing and reconnecting.

I wonder of he was "high-fived" by his degraded freak masters within OSA when he thought he "got to" Tory? I wonder if they laughed at the "op"? I wonder if he got a "well done"?

I wonder that if the worst had happened and the world had gained a rapist/killer and lost a mother, a daughter and a beautiful, loving friend how many stats he could have counted for "terminatedly handling" Tory? Would they snicker? Would they laugh and be glad that she "pulled that in"? Would there be another "high-five" like there was done when it was found out Vaughn Young was dying of cancer?

This whole thing makes my skin crawl.

Nothing has gotten better from the times where they tried to drive another beautiful woman to suicide or to madness or to false imprisonment. Her name was Paulette Cooper. And years later David Miscavige declared under penalty of perjury that the GO was destroyed and no such things would ever happen again as he would ensure that real LRH policy was implemented instead.

The problem is that real LRH policy was being followed then and still is. Nothing has changed except that fair game has gotten worse even though often better hidden behind the cloak of attorney-client privilege.

L Ron Hubbard is not dead. The worst of him lives in the hearts and minds of any scientologist, be they corporate, independent or freezone every single time some evil mandate of Hubbard is carried out by them or is even tolerated by them for any reason.

Every time someone is harmed or worse by a dangerous practice such as their ridiculous "introspection rundown", Hubbard's evil lives on. Every time a family is destroyed by disconnection, the evil lives on. Every time that fair game and abuse is carried out on another poor soul and is justified as the "greatest good" the madness of the worst parts of Hubbard live on and the world is even less a beautiful place in which to live.

My God people like Truthseeker are the kind who will huddle around in late-night meetings planning cover-ups of the rape of a child all to not have "bad PR" for scientology.

People like that are revolting in every way and their only path to redemption is to get out every single bit of truth and do everything in their power to bring the guilty parties to justice and to ensure such awful things never happen again.

But does that happen to the typical, indoctrinated scientologist? Sometimes but I fear not in all too many cases. They do not yet comprehend that every time you have to lie about what scientology is about (horrible staff conditions, family disconnections, financial suicide, etc., etc.) it means those things in scientology are what is the evil not the exposing of same.

Whenever I see people buying into "religious freedom" trumping basic human rights I haz a sad. We can feel the pain of knowing there are so many victims of scientology, ones who were killed, ones who were raped, ones who lost their families, ones being held as virtual slaves and prisoners and then have to listen to scientology play their "religious bigot" or "religious freedom" cards when someone is trying to expose them.

It makes me think of the sheer, horrific and unbearable terror in the heart of some beautiful girl lying on the ground in pain, in shame and terriorized. She looks up and the last sight she will ever see is her father holding up the large stone that will soon crush her skull. And he and all those perverted men around him cry "religious freedom" at their murder of a child.

THIS SHIT MUST END!

Love and basic human rights trump EVERYTHING else.

And scientology your 60 or so years to make money and fool people are over! Get off our internet. And we want our loved ones back.

You can no longer stop the truth. It is soon to get way worse for you.

I pray that those still lost in there, like many of us once were, can find their way out to us. They will find in us a band of loving sisters and brothers who will help them decompress, to find some inner peace and perhaps even find their voices that they lost in scientology.

We can help them to come to understand that if you want to know what is right do not think that you must look into a red or green volume for guidance. Instead look into your heart.

Tory you have meant so much to so many of us. You have helped so many to find their way out. You have helped us with your tears and with your laughter. I love you!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Then may I politely suggest we all get back to the usual programming and get on with our bloody knitting!

Remember the ESMB bowling team has to have matching outfits for the tournament in June! So get knitting people! Knit one, purl one - away ya go! :biggrin:

It has been a shocking week for getting things done on my knitting - what with dealing with pesky trolls and the several protracted meetings with big pharma, I've hardly got any knitting done.

Lolololol :hug: :rose:

Yarrrr! Gots me half a dozen pairs of unfinished socks, how the frack does ya do de toes! :
(frikken knitting with cutlass' suxors, grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

And oh,

FUCK YOU OSA! (AND THE LITTLE DWARF YA RODE IN ON TOO!)

'Nother 'oh' ~ ROCK ON SPARROW! (lerves ya mon!)