What's new

Setting the Record Straight

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Just the other day, you used an image taken from $cientology's propaganda data base in a post, so you must not be completely off put by all thing OSA.

I have no idea what you talking about. What data are you referring to?

Please be specific.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Sorry, I thought you were trying to stop being an asshole. Guess not.Paul

What you thought is because I'm coming clean about things from my past that we are in a court of law and that I have answering every single question you put to me and tell you every single thing about my life or else I'm not really coming clean.

I answered your question and you just didn't accept my answer. Now you call me names.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Back in the ARS days, my anger was mainly directed at the church of Scientology.

-snip-

No it wasn't. It was directed at the posters - mostly well-intentioned honest people expressing their views, experiences, and sharing information.

What Truth Seeker did was attempt to interfere with that.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
What's happened? Has the earlier person got to the end of his shift and been replaced with the old Toothie we all know?

Paul

See, there you go again. Making dead agenting implications that I'm more than one person. No matter what I do, it's no win situation.

This is the reason why I didn't come out with this years ago. I know that no matter how up front and honest I, no matter what I said, there would be someone like Paul would start making the OSA implications. Some people just don't want to accept the truth.

hartley

Patron with Honors
Wow. Thanks for being honest.

Er, hello?

This is a person who was lying for a long period, and now he says he's being honest you believe him?

ARS FAQ maintainer here, and one of those on Truthseeker's OSA list. IF this is Truthseeker, he's lying to you again.
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/faq.htm

It wasn't just a few people (Tory, Barb, Arnie, Zinj) he accused of being OSA Agents, it was everyone. Truthseeker's thesis was that every critic apart from himself and his mates was working for OSA. ARS was a honey trap, intended to lure naive ex-members out into the open so that the evil Church could attack them.

There were only IIRC two posters who agreed with him. Like Truthseeker, they were anonymous - no one had ever had contact with them - and they never communicated about anything else. One, Lily Firered, posted from Austria and was, it was generally supposed, a different person. The other might have been a sockpuppet.

The advice Truthseeker and Lily gave was not to trust anyone (except them!), but go to the wog authorities with any complaints about the Church. The Church would be delighted if we all did this of course, since it is only by collective action that we are bringing it down.

But at the time, I firmly believe that they did belong on that list.
It was a list compiled by the OSA ARS handling team.

Look, as I think everyone who was reading ARS at the time will agree Truthseeker could not possibly have been as he claims in this thread. He was spinning what he thought to be a clever web of lies, but it was one that no one believed for a moment.

In my opinion, Arnie Lerma may be a little weird, but I don’t think he’s OSA. There’s also Joe Lynn, aka “Zinj” but I’m still not sure about that guy but my current consensus is that he’s not OSA just has an active imagination and needs to get a life.

Slime. Yes, we're not bleating do as your told Church sheep are we? OMG stay away from these people who think for themselves and ask awkward questions!

they were forwarding OSA’s agenda against me and were behaving like OSA. They were PTS to OSA and were assisting OSA’s even if they didn’t realize it.
Nonsense. They were pointing out that he was lying. No one believed Truthseeker was 'mistaken' and I'd suppose no ARS regular does to this day. Clue: he never answered any attempt to reason with him.

OSA seemed to be good at making pawns out of others to do their dirty work and ARS had its share
More slime. There were disagreements, dramas and long running flame wars on ARS, but OSA obvious attempts to encourage this were obvious. There are, still, some ARS posters I don't communicate with, but OSA pawns they are not.

To be publicly against the church of scientology in the 90’s and early 2000’s was a very risky thing to do, a lot riskier than it is now.
A standard Truthseeker line, and untrue. Only a few critics in those days were being seriously harassed by the Church. No one in the UK ever was for example.
Besides, ahem, if he believed that everyone was an OSA Agent except himself, where was the risk? :duh: The only person in danger was himself! I await with interest the details of the massive operation OSA launched to discover the identity of OSA's only true enemy.

The purpose of the blog was to get her to see some of the outnesses of her life and to protect the public’s interest.
The purpose was to slime her.

The best thing Truthseeker can do is to do his amends, confess and stop lying. Until then just ignore him, he will hate that, and Emma if he persists ban him.

G

Gottabrain

Sorry, I thought you were trying to stop being an asshole. Guess not.

Paul

What's happened? Has the earlier person got to the end of his shift and been replaced with the old Toothie we all know?

Paul

Looks like the "honest" phase is over. Guess you can ban him now, Ems. :)

Paul

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Ok, I'm with you Paul. He's gotten all toothy again, diverting answers to questions. I'm out of patience now.

For the record, the persona "Tim Higgs" never behaves unless we state on the forums that he is Neil Woods, dentist in real life. If he's not Neil, he's using his computer.

Emma I'm fine with you banning him now too.

Lone Star

Crusader
Not to sound dramatic, but I think we may be dealing with a sociopath here. He's certainly someone with a criminal disposition. I don't think he's capable of true remorse. Everything he does is agenda driven. Even his name is revealing, his avatar is revealing. Remember after the DC trial a strange man was seen getting into an elevator with a trench coat? Someone asked him who he was. His reply was "you don't need to know". No, I'm not saying this was MF. But look at his avatar...a man in a trench coat standing under an eerie light. He has the same mindset as that OSA fucktard at DC's trial.

I asked him last night why he chose his name 'misterfabian'. I waited almost 45 minutes for an answer, all the while I verified that he was signed in the whole time. Only when I posted the definition of 'fabian strategy' did he finally answer with that phony bs.

Anyway, he's not showing any true remorse or willingness to correct what he's done. He's only offering to remove that hideous blog if certain conditions are met.

He's got to go. His presence is polluting.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
http://groups.google.com/group/alt....ece8c?lnk=gst&q=truth+seeker#4b84dd51355ece8c
Truth Seeker View profile More options Jun 21 2004, 1:22 pm On 20 Jun 2004 14:16:11 GMT, pbn...@aol.comNospam (Memorychipbroken)
wrote:
>>truthpuker just cuts and past the same old, same old
>>he never comes up with sane post, never joins in a thread
>>unless its to spam, never suggests sites to check out,
>>geee I wonder why that is ?
>>actually his posts just make him/her look like a dam idiot,
>>nothing to offer, but babble
>I am waiting for her website. Everyone has one. If Truth Seeker was as smart as
>she thinks, she could easily create one. Even my cat has one.

First of all, I'm a he not a she, my name is Tim. Your starting
to sound like Tory, are you Tory? Why don't you make a web site
yourself and put the truth you have learned from 100's of posts on it
but explained in your own words? What's stopping you?
Truth Seeker

Back in 2004 he says his name is Tim. Does this mean anything?

Lone Star

Crusader
Oh, and there's very little chance his name is Tim Higgs. That's just another alias to divert us from his real name. I think Aida Thomas has it right and it infuriates him, as well as scares him. Like Tory said, he can be legally prosecuted for what he did to her alone.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
New guys who are interested can research this Truthseeker guy yourself:

From ars:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....LM7DEn00Rbq9vmhOzSMyXEpGj5oHqCb-KBgJ6wvUE6V4z

I see Truth Seeker's first post to a.r.s. as being 4 August 2003.
Using the search below in Google Groups I get 6,960 posts for
alt.religion.scientology where the author = "truth seeker"

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_ugroup=...
or
http://tinyurl.com/2rp7o

There have been 271 days since Truth Seeker started posting.

6,960 divided by 271 = 25 posts per day (on average).

---

First apparent post by truthseeker was:

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Is Spiritual growth a Mechanical process?
Date: 4 Aug 2003 01:55:02 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.72.171.207
X-Complaints-To: [email protected]

I'm not sure what all Truth Seeker's accounts are, but here are a few
that he/she/it has burned through:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

G

Gottabrain

Not to sound dramatic, but I think we may be dealing with a sociopath here. He's certainly someone with a criminal disposition. I don't think he's capable of true remorse. Everything he does is agenda driven. Even his name is revealing, his avatar is revealing. Remember after the DC trial a strange man was seen getting into an elevator with a trench coat? Someone asked him who he was. His reply was "you don't need to know". No, I'm not saying this was MF. But look at his avatar a man in a trench coat standing under an eerie light. He has the same mindset as that OSA fuck at DC's trial, is my point.

I asked him last night why he chose his name 'misterfabian'. I waited almost 45 minutes for an answer, all the while I verified that he was signed in the whole time. Only when I posted to definition of 'fabian strategy' did he finally answer with that phony bs.

Anyway, he's not showing any true remorse or willingness to correct what he's done. He's even offering to remove that blog with conditions.

He's got to go. His presence is polluting.

I used one of those soul catcher films and have his picture:

220px-William_Blake_002.jpg

I'm convinced he's a sociopath, too, and I work with a bonafide one in counseling. Since MF has no remorse, he copies what others say or do that he thinks will work for him. Lying doesn't matter to him, he'll say whatever he wants without caring if it is socially acceptable, true or false, as long as it serves his purpose. He has to imitate others to interact socially - so we might think he's a 2nd Gen kid, then we might think he's something else - but these are all borrowed from other people he's read or known, he has no experience with emotions so can only imitate, not actually generate them.

This one is not very capable in life. A dentist. Of course.

[video=youtube;bOtMizMQ6oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM[/video]

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mr OSA sock or Mr fabian - "what are your crimes"???

P.S. With your OSA skills,you are always welcomed in LRHs Bulgravia...
P.P.S. Lots of "guests" here...:whistling:

StickbyMe

Patron with Honors
What you thought is because I'm coming clean about things from my past that we are in a court of law and that I have answering every single question you put to me and tell you every single thing about my life or else I'm not really coming clean.

I answered your question and you just didn't accept my answer. Now you call me names.

I just read this entire thread from start to finish, Neil, and I'm hard-pressed to find any trace of an answer to a question. The closest you come is a non-answer (I haven't done many services).

And as for processing yourself, did I miss something about that? Outside of the book, Self-Analysis, and of course Solo NOTs, I'm not really familiar with much in the way of self-auditing. And while now I don't have a problem with squirreling, I am a little curious how a dedicated Scientologist and a guy who sits at home asking himself questions in a mirror can be the same thing. But you won't answer this question anyway.