Setting the Record Straight

Sindy

Crusader
You are not me and I am not you, kookookachoo.

[video=youtube;0yNcE8c3j2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNcE8c3j2M[/video]

I have training and experience you do not have. So do others. I am sure you can say the same in other areas about me. No diagnosis is set in stone. No matter who gives it based on whatever, there is room for human or other error and other factors not yet known.

For now, I think sociopath will do just fine until other facts present themselves. Since he is not exactly volunteering to provide personal information to meet in a clinical setting, there isn't much point to mentioning that possibility.

Not that I want to spend much more time on this guy but, I think it's pretty clear that he is a very troubled individual regardless of whether he is playing a part or not. To do and say what he has is psychopathic regardless of who he is working for, period.

... A few other things I've learned -
- questions about them personally are a waste of time
- don't exhibit any emotions or expect any back
- they'll say absolutely anything if it suits them, lie without reason or even tell the truth without reason
- they are amazingly adept at imitating others' emotions and responses that they have observed and pretending they feel that way
- they are not precisely evil, per se, and not necessarily destructive, but have no conscience toward others and no emotions so can easily become that way (They don't have to). If one does not speak about or use guilt, love or any other emotions with them, they tend to settle down a bit. Emotions can get them behaving destructively. ...

Sounds your basic 'guy' cliche on steroids. :coolwink:

With all that 'worst case scenario' experience you should have no problem dealing with any man. :whistling:

Here's a little something for you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmekN39mnFY

Mark A. Baker :)

Lone Star,

You say

I've posted this many, many times, but since you're new---I'll re-post it. OSA has 3 main goals here on the Net:

1) Distract off of *anything* HOT. Yesterday, Tony Ortega posted
these videos from Mike Rinder:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...er_scientology_former_spokesman_interview.php

That's just ONE they'd want distraction from.

2) Degrade any and ALL critics they hate.
"Truthseeker" has done this...so why not re-drag it all up?
(They no doubt need to get their "Stats" UP)

3) Divide and Conquer---slime the area totally.
Again, TS did this, and frankly, this is one more feeble
attempt (And EPIC FAIL) at doing this.

OSA's actions are NEVER "Sane". That's where people get
confused :confused2: Why would they do *that*?
'Cause they are NUTS____And running on programs
written by an insane man. PERIOD.

Good luck to you. I hope this helps some.

My best :rose:

Tory/Magoo

"Nuts" is definitely a great word to describe this type of behaviour, Tory, I like it:biggrin:! What is especially nuts is they would even consider, even for a fraction of a second, that this will ever stop any of us.

LOLOLOL! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

OSA, you can't grow and adapt. Sorry to say, you are in the information age now and world is frequently and constantly changing around you. You are now irrelavant. Goodbye!

PS. BTW ""truthseeker", I thought I had already spanked your big fat OSA troll butt back to the stone age!

:whip:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Where is he? Sleeping or something? Can Toothie be let out to play with us, please? Please, please, pretty please?

Paul

Where is he? Sleeping or something? Can Toothie be let out to play with us, please? Please, please, pretty please?

Paul

Unfortunately I think the heat got too much for this troll. He has likely retreated back into his dark, smelly cave.

However, hopefully he will come out again... 'cause I wanna play too:biggrin:! Here trollie trollie!

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Proof of the identity of the person who put up the blog on Silvia Kusada will be scanned in and put up on that blog in the "About" directory. This will leave no doubt.

Sometime within the next 8 hours a copy of Tim Higg's birth certificate will be put up there. Of course, that scanned copy will be copyrighted with a watermark.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Can we let the c**t play with us....errr..c*t (cat) pretty please???..please ignore the other * and all your dirty minds. !

Sorry, 1 extra * where there shouldn't have been..

Ah was a slowly gettin' excited here....

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
(Where I come from, you can request a copy of the birth certificate of anybody, for a small fee. It proves that a person of that name was born on a certain date. Having such a document doesn't prove that you are the named person. I don't deny that there are people in the world called Tim Higgs. One of them runs a naturist hotel in Birmingham...)

Quite frankly, anything you say at this stage has only comedic value.

L Ron Hubbard was a compulsive liar too, you know. He grew worse as he got older, and was really quite disturbed by the time he died. His keepers had to fill him full of psych drugs to keep him quiet. But since they let you use the Internet, I'm sure you already know about that.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
(Where I come from, you can request a copy of the birth certificate of anybody, for a small fee. It proves that a person of that name was born on a certain date. Having such a document doesn't prove that you are the named person. I don't deny that there are people in the world called Tim Higgs. One of them runs a naturist hotel in Birmingham...)

Quite frankly, anything you say at this stage has only comedic value.

L Ron Hubbard was a compulsive liar too, you know. He grew worse as he got older, and was really quite disturbed by the time he died. His keepers had to fill him full of psych drugs to keep him quiet. But since they let you use the Internet, I'm sure you already know about that.

They have been saying that Tim Higgs is an alias of Niel Woods.

Alias don't have birth certificates.

Aida Thomas goes by the alias of "Diana". I doubt she can show you a copy of a birth certificate that has the name Diana Thomas on it, because the name Diana is just made up.

Aida is a trip. She talks about aliases all the while she has one herself.

Aida Thomas goes by the alias of "Diana". I doubt she can show you a copy of a birth certificate that has the name Diana Thomas on it, because the name Diana is just made up.

Aida is a trip. She talks about aliases all the while she has one herself.

:yawn:

Sindy

Crusader
Let me ask you a question <EDIT>. What's proof to you?

Take the blog down. Nobody cares who you prove yourself to be. Take the blog down.

Again, take the blog down.

Oh, and also...don't pretend you don't know how to spell the name Neil.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The guy's a malicious troll. Why you guys are feeding him is beyond my understanding.

The worst thing for a troll is to be ignored. Try it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Make a YouTube video showing your face and state that it is you using this posting ID. It won't prove that it IS you, but it will be an irrevocable "document" in the Toothie timeline.

And don't say it's too hard to do. Cellphone videos are a piece of caek.

Paul

M

Moderator 2

Please don't post private e-mails without the permission of the sender..

Anyone who has had private communications posted on this thread and wants them removed please contact me and it will be done.

M2