What's new

Setting the Record Straight

Dunvegan

Patron
Cannot tell you how delighted I am to see you posting here, Ladybird. :flowers2:

With all the yokels acting out these days, I suppose I can get my posting numbers up to at least five out of simple sustained outrage. :duh:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It seems obvious to me that Misterfabian is just using this thread to spread his black PR on critics and has no intention of setting the record straight.

He sets up a blog dedicated to smearing someone where he calls her an unstable slut because he wants to "help" her.

Ya think? :eyeroll:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I'm trying to but Aida hasn't returned my email. I even gave her my contact info.

This shit has nothing to do with the FZ or Indie Scene. I realize that's become quite the scapegoat here, but Truthseeker has, AFAIK, nuttin' to do with any of that.

Anyway, given the attacks Toothie makes on women, I don't blame anyone for not tripping all over themselves in haste to respond ever so quickly (or at all) to him.

Gawd.

Dunvegan

Patron
It seems obvious to me that Misterfabian is just using this thread to spread his black PR on critics and has no intention of setting the record straight.

How long is this mope going to run this scene on the forum? He must have one heckuva ethics A-E he's working on. Only he's making amends to the wrong people...the amends he should be working on are due to Tori and Sparrow...and all the others gamed by this character.

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are 2, also many of the silent ones like David Miscaviges family members who have left and several other top executives of scientology.

:yes:

Money talks and bullshit walks. Apparently there are quite a few of these people who took the cults money and continue to hide the cult bullshit that is hurting people to this very day.

However, I'll go out on a limb and guess that Davy's mother-in-law didn't take the money...if you know what I mean.

Some people might benefit from the enlightenment of viewing the world from between a rock of fool's gold and a stack of hard evidence...and then decide what value money truly has, Ladybird.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
See, there you go again. Making dead agenting implications that I'm more than one person. No matter what I do, it's no win situation.

This is the reason why I didn't come out with this years ago. I know that no matter how up front and honest I, no matter what I said, there would be someone like Paul would start making the OSA implications. Some people just don't want to accept the truth.

The ONLY reason you are getting nailed
is because you are FOS. If you were honest, you would
answer people's questions, get with people like me and
at LEAST talk, be upfront...telling us the *real* story of why
would someone like you (who you say you are) do what
you did? We who were there KNOW how bad you were,
for how long. You can fool some of the people.....Toothie.

You have done N O N E of the above.
You've got a lonnnnnnnnng way to go.

Thanks to some of your moronic, nasty, FOS posts,
I lived through horrors most people would have been long
gone. I've only stayed because on the other hand, I've had
the great fortune of talking with and hearing from some of THE
most amazing people (and stories) imaginable.
I persisted, a
second time, when "anonymous" (Probably you and a few other
morons, pretending to be anonymous got it started and others
fell for it) slimmed me to death. (And please, I'm NOT trying to turn
this back into *that* nightmare fight, although as I think of it, OSA
might be--so let's keep this on "Truthseeker" as he began this).
Thankfully, again, something key
happened that gave me the strength and willingness to keep on.

You don't have that strength. It's not because I'm popular,
because I'm not. It's because I'm on the right side of right
and wrong. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying here:
I Have been on the wrong side of right--way before $cientology,
way on the wrong side, and even while "in" $cientology-way
at the end w/ Yaude and the Top Secret OSA Int
Internet Mafia I was tricked into...so I KNOW more than most in that area.
Those experiences were part of what helped me wake up
and certainly since I escaped out.
You happen to be on the wrong side, and are
unwilling to give up what brought you to that ungodly state.

One day you will---and that day ALL will welcome you.
Until.......you are dishing out your own medicine. As I said,
before: Deal with it. :omg:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, I was a very dedicated Scientologist.
:puke2: That explains it, to some degree. I know TONS and TONS
of dedicated Scientologists who would NEVER, EVER do what you did.
I was a "Dedicated Scientologist"..a "true believer"....and even being a "Volunteer" for the Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia---I never did shit like
you did. Granted, I DID open up their phony accounts, which is why *I*
am so strong on :bs: I can smell it a mile away now. I didn't know what
they were doing w/ those accounts, but as I've said a million times:
Once I did---I was out of there w/in a short time, forever.

When I announced, in July
of 2000, "Magoo Left the Building" ALMOST ALLLL Of the X's and Critics turned against me, except for one person (for 24 hours) and then 4 after that, and so on. It was Bob Minton who handed me a laptop and said: "Start telling your story---you need to tell them who you really are". The rest is history, but my healing began with that first, honest post.
As I said: You got some esssssplain to do.

Do you remember when I wrote in the above post that when I was a teenage I went through some dark days?

Well, it was processing myself that helped me to get out of that. When a person suffers as long and hard as I did and then some technology helps you get free from that you get very dedicated to that technology.

Back in the ARS days, my anger was mainly directed at the church of Scientology. If someone innocent got nicked by me is was because I concluded that they were working for the church of scientology based on their OSA like behavior.[/QUOTE]

:bs: You lying ASS. You were their attack dog,attacking the shit out of INDIVIDUALS___Slandering us day and night. I have one of your F*** posts blaming me for just that. I have some of your crap, Toothie---don't try to lie your way out of this..it just won't work.

***Something*** (or some one) got you into this mess.
Who? What were you told. Someone told you all this crap
to post OR you are OSA, PERIOD. No innocent public would come
up with the amount of crap you did, on their own--doing it
viciously, hour after hour, week after week, month after month,
year after year. :no: That just does NOT fly.

My guess is you are either Sea Org staff, or you were a paid flunky.
Which is it? For your own soul-----good Gawd come clean.
It doesn't really matter to me..........it does matter to you.

:waiting:

Tory/Magoo

StickbyMe

Patron with Honors
You lying ASS. You were their attack dog,attacking the shit out of INDIVIDUALS___Slandering us day and night. I have one of your F*** posts blaming me for just that. I have some of your crap, Toothie---don't try to lie your way out of this..it just won't work.

I, for one, would be interested in seeing some of this.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
And I for one don't care to forward
MOAR Of this JERK'S Black PR.

If I show it to anyone, it will be the cops.

Tory/Magoo

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
My guess is you are either Sea Org staff, or you were a paid flunky.

You mean, one of these...?
seaorgstandardtech.jpg

(To be honest, I was surprised to see that Blubbard's policy didn't mention pets. I imagine Judge Swaeringer's dog was, too.)

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Deleted necessary refuting of slander and lies, at Tory's request- Emma

Last edited by a moderator:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
TL:DR

Just wanted to chime in with an I <3 Tory comment. Because really, that's all that matters. All the rest is BS.

Thanks Tory for taking all that nasty heat and never losing your smile. :biglove: Anyone attacking you is beyond redemption and beneath contempt, OP included.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Someone here said TS/Mr Fabian is Neil Warren...Is that actually so? Isn't that the guy who was stalking B Schwarz and just screaming at the women on a.r.s?

What's with the misogny? Not only smacks of OSA ness but of MISOGYNISTIC OSAness.

Dunvegan

Patron
(ahem)

Well, "MasterFableTeller" are you going to communicate with Tori?

Can you communicate with a being?

Tori has opened the door...not many people would do so to someone who has campaigned against their reputation...and done so in such a vile manner as you have.

You need to talk with her. It's for your eternity's sake.

Hey, MF (MisterFabian)...
Got Confront?

Lone Star

Crusader
Someone here said TS/Mr Fabian is Neil Warren...Is that actually so? Isn't that the guy who was stalking B Schwarz and just screaming at the women on a.r.s?

What's with the misogny? Not only smacks of OSA ness but of MISOGYNISTIC OSAness.

No it's Neil Woods. Of course with this guy he could have 20 more names.