What's new

Setting the Record Straight

FoTi

Crusader
Mr Fabian's last post was at 1:34 EST, Thursday before 2.. No one else posted until right before 2:00pm...one post at 1:58pm and one at 1:59pm. Mr Fabian quit posting anything after 2pm. up until now....6:20pm. :eyeroll: Guess maybe he's busy reporting his stats for the week and writing up his battle plan for this next week?....:unsure: Or maybe he decided to take a short break before getting back to causing more trouble. Or maybe he had some teeth to fix...:confused2:

Oh....I see he's back lurking on his thread here.... it's 6:30pm.....maybe after dinner break?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Anyone taking bets as to whether Toothie makes it through another 24 hours here?

Paul

10 - 9 - 8 . . .

Paul

7 - 6 - 5 ...

LOL! :biggrin:

I'm generally not on ESMB at 2.30am. :biggrin:

Why are we importing all this FreeZone/Indie drama?

This is ESMB ... or at least it was, once.

Can't you guys just sort out your past upsets via email or PM?

:confused2:​

I have to agree with others here Trouble. This guy, this truthseeker thing, was all over ARS from 2004, spamming the newsgroup and attacking Tory & others quite viciously. It's not an "Indie" issue. It could very well become a criminal issue if Tory decides to persue it.

Anonymary, Very nice to see you here again.

Agreed. Nice to see you Mary. :biggrin:

And I for one don't care to forward
MOAR Of this JERK'S Black PR.

If I show it to anyone, it will be the cops.

Tory/Magoo

You're right to do so. I consider this guy pegged himself in his early posts. The one trashing Sylvia was already beyond the pale. Everything he's put up since then has just been 'keeping the ball in play' as I see it.

Doesn't matter to me if he's "On A Mission From God". His 'good news' isn't worth the hearing.

Mark A. Baker

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
NO! PLEASE! This shit is better than ANY TV reality programing! I mean you couldn't make this stuff up! Here we have a sociopath being completely transparent in front of God and the universe!

No body will be harmed by anything he says now. Except himself.

I agree with this. There is nothing this guy can say now to redeem himself. If people want to give him the benefit of the doubt that is their business but I would strongly warn against doing so.

Someone who is truly remorseful does not play the quid pro quo game. If he really was sorry he'd just take down the blog & be done with it.

Yes I could ban MisterFabian but what would be the benefit? He'll just come back in another incarnation & start over again. He will probably do that whether I ban him or not. At least for now the insanity is kept to one ID.

Lone Star

Crusader
I agree with this. There is nothing this guy can say now to redeem himself. If people want to give him the benefit of the doubt that is their business but I would strongly warn against doing so.

Someone who is truly remorseful does not play the quid pro quo game. If he really was sorry he'd just take down the blog & be done with it.

Yes I could ban MisterFabian but what would be the benefit? He'll just come back in another incarnation & start over again. He will probably do that whether I ban him or not. At least for now the insanity is kept to one ID.

I was thinking the same thing earlier Emma, that if he's banned he'll probably come back with a new identity. He'd probably wait a month or so before returning. But, I do think he would be figured out again pretty fast. His style is unmistakable and it never changes. Mark, Paul, and I think Sindy recognized him as Truthseeker within a few posts. I think TG1 did as well.

But it's your call. His identity and game are both outed. That's the most important thing.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Ok how about this.

We keep him around in the hope that he'll answer more questions & reveal a little more about his activities over the past 8 years or so. I don't hold out much hope but let's see.

The minute he drops more black PR/DA on someone I kick his arse.

Sindy

Crusader
Mr Fabian's last post was at 1:34 EST, Thursday before 2.. No one else posted until right before 2:00pm...one post at 1:58pm and one at 1:59pm. Mr Fabian quit posting anything after 2pm. up until now....6:20pm. :eyeroll: Guess maybe he's busy reporting his stats for the week and writing up his battle plan for this next week?....:unsure: Or maybe he decided to take a short break before getting back to causing more trouble. Or maybe he had some teeth to fix...:confused2:

Oh....I see he's back lurking on his thread here.... it's 6:30pm.....maybe after dinner break?

So, as a relative newcomer to the insanity of all things OSA/Ex-Scn/message board action, I am trying to reverse engineer this latest OP and am trying to figure out what the exact written target would be. What's the program?

Is it just to tie up critics in useless chatter? What does that do? I don't get what great products he is getting that anyone would be writing commendations for. :biggrin: How does this inane activity forward the aims of Scientology?

Yes, I'll admit my naivety.

So, to all the veterans, what would you say is the target and on what program?

I simply can't imagine what stats could possibly be turned in from this. :confused2:

G

Gottabrain

This is exactly the reason why I stopped being a scientologist.

If you give a scientologist your trust, they will betray that trust. It's not a matter of if but a matter of when.

I contacted Aida with the honest intent of getting auditing from her and this is how she repays me.

Misterfabian, you are a sociopath. I am not saying this to insult you or hurt you - it is a mental condition. You are incapable of relating to others emotionally and incapable of cooperation with others because you cannot assimilate any other viewpoints but your own. Auditing will not help you, unfortunately, despite the years and years of efforts you have made. I am truly sorry you have wasted so much time at this - it must have been difficult for you to fake emotions all your life and pretend you care and it is to your credit that you have at least discovered that if this were resolved, your life might be better. Unfortunately, Dianetics and Scientology cannot help you with that.

All your efforts and actions are what you want personally. You don't understand the concept of selfishness because you've never been any other way. You have always followed whatever whim or desire you want in your communication and actions unless you have found it was unsuccessful to you to do so.

At least we don't have to waste compassion and sympathy on you. :coolwink: You might be interested to know that sociopaths will respond positively to behavioural modification and certain medications. This is part of the field of psychiatry.

You can still live a relatively okay life with proper psychiatric care, but you will need to stop accepting payments for your trolling, stay away from all emotional issues and if you truly want to withdraw from this war you started, you will have to do what Aida and the others require. It is not a matter of emotional issues such as trust or loyalty. A contract is a contract, whether verbal or not. Your contract with whomever pays you to troll can be broken. You can make a contract with Aida and the others if they choose to make one with you, but it is also their right to simply utilize the police. You are in a great deal of trouble for breaking laws and if you want an out of court settlement and/or agreement, that is their choice, not yours.

Lone Star

Crusader
So, as a relative newcomer to the insanity of all things OSA/Ex-Scn/message board action, I am trying to reverse engineer this latest OP and am trying to figure out what the exact written target would be. What's the program?

Is it just to tie up critics in useless chatter? What does that do? I don't get what great products he is getting that anyone would be writing commendations for. :biggrin: How does this inane activity forward the aims of Scientology?

Yes, I'll admit my naivety.

So, to all the veterans, what would you say is the target and on what program?

I simply can't imagine what stats could possibly be turned in from this. :confused2:

The OSAbots aren't nearly as able as they used to be. Not that they were ever brilliant, but they used to be a lot more effective. When they lost Marty they lost one of their most devious and effective minds. :coolwink:

But mainly they just don't have the tech for handling the internet. Ol' Ron just didn't see the net coming so he never wrote any policy letters on the subject.

Yes, I do think MF was a diversion. In fact I just bet that the plan all along was for him to deny, deny, deny who he was for a few weeks, tie us up in knots, and then one day start a thread like this one in which he "comes clean". He/OSA may have planned the "killing" off of the Truthseeker/Tim Higgs/Misterfabian character because it's usefulness had run it's course. Another "character" may follow. Only speculation of course. Impossible to know anything with certainty.

Some think, including Tory, that this "Setting the Record Straight" thread was started just after the Rinder story and videos came out on the VV as an internet diversion. I think OSA hates ESMB and the Village Voice more than all the other forums out there.