What's new

Setting the Record Straight

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Make a YouTube video showing your face and state that it is you using this posting ID. It won't prove that it IS you, but it will be an irrevocable "document" in the Toothie timeline.

And don't say it's too hard to do. Cellphone videos are a piece of caek.

Paul

If it won't prove it is me, the what's the point?

Go back and re-read the question.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
This has nothing to do with the Freezone/Indie since neither Silvia or I are part of those groups at all.

This has to do with something completely different. Has to do with slandering, OSA, Sparrow and other people this person has tried to harm.

Oh sorry, I thought you (and Silvia) were still calling yourselves scientologists ... (that makes you an 'Independent' or something very similar surely?) and IMHO all this flak would be better sorted out privately, because it's making ESMBers look horrible, and I don't believe we really are.

:no:

G

Gottabrain

The man commits criminal acts against those we know, announces he did it and then expects to make friends with us?

:confused2:

I don't think so.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
True but isn't that the whole point of Misterfabian threads? :confused2:

I dunno Panda, I don't have perfect 'knowingness' these days (lol) and TBH I don't care either.

Know-one is being forced to respond to his threads and I still believe that those hurt by the past nastiness could sort it in private without the need for all the opinion and extra hatred being added.

Call me old fashioned.

:unsure:

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
True but isn't that the whole point of Misterfabian threads? :confused2:

The point of this thread is to get the truth out about what happened on ARS years ago and to get the truth out that I'm not Neil Woods and that Tim Higgs is not one of Neil's aliases and to prove once and for all that I'm not OSA.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I dunno Panda, I don't have perfect 'knowingness' these days (lol) and TBH I don't care either.

Know-one is being forced to respond to his threads and I still believe that those hurt by the past nastiness could sort it in private without the need for all the opinion and extra hatred being added.

Call me old fashioned.

:unsure:

OK, "You're old fashioned!" :biggrin:

The truth is, I only clicked on this thread again because I saw that you had posted on it and I was interested in what you had to say about it all. :)

Sometimes the responses by ESMBers on these trollish threads make for excellent reading, IMO.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
The point of this thread is to get the truth out about what happened on ARS years ago and to get the truth out that I'm not Neil Woods and that Tim Higgs is not one of Neil's aliases and to prove once and for all that I'm not OSA.

Fair enough.

Tell me please MrF, are you willing now to remove the blog that has been mentioned (I haven't read anything apart from ESMB posts) as a goodwill gesture?

I think that would be a good move.

:yes:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
OK. I'm ready when you are. Do you happen to know Neil Woods?

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Update.

The information ( copy of birth certificate ) about who put up the Silvia Kusada blog has now been uploaded to the Silvia Kusada blog under the "About" menu.

Lone Star

Crusader

Prove it by turning yourself in to law enforcement. They'll prove who you are.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
OK. I'm ready when you are. Do you happen to know Neil Woods?

No. I don't know the man.

The information about the identity of the person who put up the blog on Silvia Kusada has now been uploaded to that blog. This information ( birth certificate ) has been uploaded in the "about" menu.

Here's a link to that document:

birthcert02.jpg

Last edited:
Fair enough.​

Tell me please MrF, are you willing now to remove the blog that has been mentioned (I haven't read anything apart from ESMB posts) as a goodwill gesture?​

I think that would be a good move.​

OSA, if you were smart you would do this ^^^ to get back into good graces instead of birth certificates, etc. which common sense would tell you isn't working. If you want to be a better OSA agent, you need to learn to work "smarter" instead of "harder":biggrin:!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Fair enough.

Tell me please MrF, are you willing now to remove the blog that has been mentioned (I haven't read anything apart from ESMB posts) as a goodwill gesture?

I think that would be a good move.

Here's a snip from the original post:

"With the cooperating of Silvia with her post bashing me and Aida’s post bashing me, I will bring the blog down. But they all need to come down simultaneously. The purpose of the blog was to get her to see some of the outnesses of her life and to protect the public’s interest."

Lone Star

Crusader
Have a picture made of yourself and Neil standing together, each one of you holding a valid driver license under the chin. Then scan each driver license and post an enlarged view. If you're not Neil then he's a friend or cohort. Truthseeker posted from Neil's computer.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Here's a snip from the original post:

"With the cooperating of Silvia with her post bashing me and Aida’s post bashing me, I will bring the blog down. But they all need to come down simultaneously. The purpose of the blog was to get her to see some of the outnesses of her life and to protect the public’s interest."

Aha, I remember reading that.

I still think as a gesture of goodwill it would serve you well to just remove your part of it all as any mature person would, it sounds like a kindergarten drama, very 'scio like' in other words (I haven't and won't be reading any of it, I'm just not interested) but it would be better to remove it now and start to move on.​

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Have a picture made of yourself and Neil standing together, each one of you holding a valid driver license under the chin.

You do realize how ridiculous that sounds don't you?

First, If the info Aida put on her blog was true, Neil Woods lives in DC over 200 miles from where I live.

Second, I don't know the man. If he's still in the church, he's going to see me as an enemy of the church and walk the other way.