What's new

Setting the Record Straight

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Alan Walter once posted about crashed universes? Broken pieces?

Something along those lines. This thread reminds me of that.

I'd expound on this but I don't want to offend any one. Perhaps because the manipulation seems obvious by some one who's karmically bankrupt.

And I'd be curious as to the origin of the confusion about his identity and if he is only Higgs.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Alan Walter once posted about crashed universes? Broken pieces?

Something along those lines. This thread reminds me of that.

I'd expound on this but I don't want to offend any one. Perhaps because the manipulation seems obvious by some one who's karmically bankrupt.

And I'd be curious as to the origin of the confusion about his identity and if he is only Higgs.

Why hold back? Expound away lad! I have a feeling that anyone here who is easily offended may never have been a scientologist..... (old skool), or is not informed.... hmmm, something along that line...

:shrug:

:cheers:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OMG Emma I am so proud of you for doing that!!!! It needed to be said and it needed to be done.

Thank you :clap::happydance:

That awful man who would have the likes of perverts, rapists (and who know who else that responds to such disgusting things on bathroom walls in men's rooms) go to any woman has no place in a decent society, much less an internet board where people are sharing, healing and reconnecting.

I wonder of he was "high-fived" by his degraded freak masters within OSA when he thought he "got to" Tory? I wonder if they laughed at the "op"? I wonder if he got a "well done"?

I wonder that if the worst had happened and the world had gained a rapist/killer and lost a mother, a daughter and a beautiful, loving friend how many stats he could have counted for "terminatedly handling" Tory? Would they snicker? Would they laugh and be glad that she "pulled that in"? Would there be another "high-five" like there was done when it was found out Vaughn Young was dying of cancer?

This whole thing makes my skin crawl.

Nothing has gotten better from the times where they tried to drive another beautiful woman to suicide or to madness or to false imprisonment. Her name was Paulette Cooper. And years later David Miscavige declared under penalty of perjury that the GO was destroyed and no such things would ever happen again as he would ensure that real LRH policy was implemented instead.

The problem is that real LRH policy was being followed then and still is. Nothing has changed except that fair game has gotten worse even though often better hidden behind the cloak of attorney-client privilege.

L Ron Hubbard is not dead. The worst of him lives in the hearts and minds of any scientologist, be they corporate, independent or freezone every single time some evil mandate of Hubbard is carried out by them or is even tolerated by them for any reason.

Every time someone is harmed or worse by a dangerous practice such as their ridiculous "introspection rundown", Hubbard's evil lives on. Every time a family is destroyed by disconnection, the evil lives on. Every time that fair game and abuse is carried out on another poor soul and is justified as the "greatest good" the madness of the worst parts of Hubbard live on and the world is even less a beautiful place in which to live.

My God people like Truthseeker are the kind who will huddle around in late-night meetings planning cover-ups of the rape of a child all to not have "bad PR" for scientology.

People like that are revolting in every way and their only path to redemption is to get out every single bit of truth and do everything in their power to bring the guilty parties to justice and to ensure such awful things never happen again.

But does that happen to the typical, indoctrinated scientologist? Sometimes but I fear not in all too many cases. They do not yet comprehend that every time you have to lie about what scientology is about (horrible staff conditions, family disconnections, financial suicide, etc., etc.) it means those things in scientology are what is the evil not the exposing of same.

Whenever I see people buying into "religious freedom" trumping basic human rights I haz a sad. We can feel the pain of knowing there are so many victims of scientology, ones who were killed, ones who were raped, ones who lost their families, ones being held as virtual slaves and prisoners and then have to listen to scientology play their "religious bigot" or "religious freedom" cards when someone is trying to expose them.

It makes me think of the sheer, horrific and unbearable terror in the heart of some beautiful girl lying on the ground in pain, in shame and terriorized. She looks up and the last sight she will ever see is her father holding up the large stone that will soon crush her skull. And he and all those perverted men around him cry "religious freedom" at their murder of a child.

THIS SHIT MUST END!

Love and basic human rights trump EVERYTHING else.

And scientology your 60 or so years to make money and fool people are over! Get off our internet. And we want our loved ones back.

You can no longer stop the truth. It is soon to get way worse for you.

I pray that those still lost in there, like many of us once were, can find their way out to us. They will find in us a band of loving sisters and brothers who will help them decompress, to find some inner peace and perhaps even find their voices that they lost in scientology.

We can help them to come to understand that if you want to know what is right do not think that you must look into a red or green volume for guidance. Instead look into your heart.

Tory you have meant so much to so many of us. You have helped so many to find their way out. You have helped us with your tears and with your laughter. I love you!

Resonantly righteous reality rant!

Scientologists chatter incessantly & mindlessly about attaining "freedom"--but your words (unrecognizable to those very same cult members) are those spoken by an actually free individual.

With Emma's post and yours, I just removed my gas mask on this thread and inhaled clean mountain air!

Wooooo! Refreshing!

Dunvegan

Patron
Nice OSA handling, Emma...and cast and crew of the Good Ship Ex-Sci Forum!

...Right, and for today's stats, just let me also say:

Fuck you, OSA! And the troll you rode in on. You guise ain't...:horse:

freethinker

Sponsor
While everyone is watching him, someone else slips in ?:confused2:
So, as a relative newcomer to the insanity of all things OSA/Ex-Scn/message board action, I am trying to reverse engineer this latest OP and am trying to figure out what the exact written target would be. What's the program?

Is it just to tie up critics in useless chatter? What does that do? I don't get what great products he is getting that anyone would be writing commendations for. :biggrin: How does this inane activity forward the aims of Scientology?

Yes, I'll admit my naivety.

So, to all the veterans, what would you say is the target and on what program?

I simply can't imagine what stats could possibly be turned in from this. :confused2:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG Emma I am so proud of you for doing that!!!! It needed to be said and it needed to be done.

Thank you :clap::happydance:

That awful man who would have the likes of perverts, rapists (and who know who else that responds to such disgusting things on bathroom walls in men's rooms) go to any woman has no place in a decent society, much less an internet board where people are sharing, healing and reconnecting.

I wonder of he was "high-fived" by his degraded freak masters within OSA when he thought he "got to" Tory? I wonder if they laughed at the "op"? I wonder if he got a "well done"?

I wonder that if the worst had happened and the world had gained a rapist/killer and lost a mother, a daughter and a beautiful, loving friend how many stats he could have counted for "terminatedly handling" Tory? Would they snicker? Would they laugh and be glad that she "pulled that in"? Would there be another "high-five" like there was done when it was found out Vaughn Young was dying of cancer?

This whole thing makes my skin crawl.

Nothing has gotten better from the times where they tried to drive another beautiful woman to suicide or to madness or to false imprisonment. Her name was Paulette Cooper. And years later David Miscavige declared under penalty of perjury that the GO was destroyed and no such things would ever happen again as he would ensure that real LRH policy was implemented instead.

The problem is that real LRH policy was being followed then and still is. Nothing has changed except that fair game has gotten worse even though often better hidden behind the cloak of attorney-client privilege.

L Ron Hubbard is not dead. The worst of him lives in the hearts and minds of any scientologist, be they corporate, independent or freezone every single time some evil mandate of Hubbard is carried out by them or is even tolerated by them for any reason.

Every time someone is harmed or worse by a dangerous practice such as their ridiculous "introspection rundown", Hubbard's evil lives on. Every time a family is destroyed by disconnection, the evil lives on. Every time that fair game and abuse is carried out on another poor soul and is justified as the "greatest good" the madness of the worst parts of Hubbard live on and the world is even less a beautiful place in which to live.

My God people like Truthseeker are the kind who will huddle around in late-night meetings planning cover-ups of the rape of a child all to not have "bad PR" for scientology.

People like that are revolting in every way and their only path to redemption is to get out every single bit of truth and do everything in their power to bring the guilty parties to justice and to ensure such awful things never happen again.

But does that happen to the typical, indoctrinated scientologist? Sometimes but I fear not in all too many cases. They do not yet comprehend that every time you have to lie about what scientology is about (horrible staff conditions, family disconnections, financial suicide, etc., etc.) it means those things in scientology are what is the evil not the exposing of same.

Whenever I see people buying into "religious freedom" trumping basic human rights I haz a sad. We can feel the pain of knowing there are so many victims of scientology, ones who were killed, ones who were raped, ones who lost their families, ones being held as virtual slaves and prisoners and then have to listen to scientology play their "religious bigot" or "religious freedom" cards when someone is trying to expose them.

It makes me think of the sheer, horrific and unbearable terror in the heart of some beautiful girl lying on the ground in pain, in shame and terriorized. She looks up and the last sight she will ever see is her father holding up the large stone that will soon crush her skull. And he and all those perverted men around him cry "religious freedom" at their murder of a child.

THIS SHIT MUST END!

Love and basic human rights trump EVERYTHING else.

And scientology your 60 or so years to make money and fool people are over! Get off our internet. And we want our loved ones back.

You can no longer stop the truth. It is soon to get way worse for you.

I pray that those still lost in there, like many of us once were, can find their way out to us. They will find in us a band of loving sisters and brothers who will help them decompress, to find some inner peace and perhaps even find their voices that they lost in scientology.

We can help them to come to understand that if you want to know what is right do not think that you must look into a red or green volume for guidance. Instead look into your heart.

Tory you have meant so much to so many of us. You have helped so many to find their way out. You have helped us with your tears and with your laughter. I love you!

Thank you for being you JustMe. :rose:

freethinker

Sponsor
The truth is is that there is something in their posts that is damaging to you and you want it removed.

Don't take the blog down without copying it first.
Emma,

As I've stated before, I have no problem bringing down the blog.

If Aida and Silvia agree to delete their posts on me, within minutes everything will be gone. It's all very simple.

They are both slandering my name on their blogs as we speak.

Do two wrongs make a right?

A copy of the birth certificate was uploaded.

I've done everything I can do. I've told the true story of ARS in the past and why I did what I did and apologized to Tory.

I've done everything I can do get the truth out. The problem is, the truth isn't popular and people don't' want to admit that they made a mistake.

The reason OSA wants people to think I'm OSA is so they can go along being the real OSA, undetected, all the while pointing at me and saying: "he's OSA".

That way people look at me and the real OSA ops can do their job undetected.

OSA needs me as their scapegoat to take fall for their actions.

This is why they work so hard to keep it in place.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh really?

Is that what happened Tim? We were getting along just fine until OSA caught wind of it, huh?

I thought it was when you kept getting pissed off at me because I wasn't taking any of your lame protest tips that you kept insisting I use. (Although I did take your advice and upgrade from cardboard marker signage to upstat printed plastic signage - so thanks for that.)

And then when you started calling AGP a faggot and I took exception to that and you went ballistic. Remember that Tim, when you went berserk on the phone?

Yeah we were getting along swell!

And then when you started spamming all my videos with comments calling me faggot and cocksucker? Remember that? Good times.

Oh. And what about that video you posted that you claimed was me drunk in public but was actually some other guy in some other city. Remember when YouTube forced you take that video down, Tim?

Getting along fine - pfft. Unbelievable this guy.

Tim Higgs is not Neil Woods. I'll give him that. But in my opinion he is very very far away from coming clean and most likely is still working for OSA.

Oh, and Tim.. I will be protesting again.

:happydance: Sparrow! Soooooooooo great to see you here!!!
Absolutely loved your response, too. :clap: :clap:

I'd ended posting on this thread, as continuing to chat with a troll is just that, but hey---when friends like you arrive, I'm here. :hug: (All the rest KNOW I love them...I tell um all the time, only because they are THE best! Glad you joined us here. :biggrin:

Hope you're doing GREAT!
Happy Easter and Passover to you and ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Sindy
So, as a relative newcomer to the insanity of all things OSA/Ex-Scn/message board action, I am trying to reverse engineer this latest OP and am trying to figure out what the exact written target would be. What's the program?

Is it just to tie up critics in useless chatter? What does that do? I don't get what great products he is getting that anyone would be writing commendations for. How does this inane activity forward the aims of Scientology?

Yes, I'll admit my naivety.

So, to all the veterans, what would you say is the target and on what program?

I simply can't imagine what stats could possibly be turned in from this.

So, you have asked the one billion dollar question.

What are Scientologists actually trying to do?

ANSWER: To please someone who is telling them what to do.

That's all there is to know about Scientology.

They are not doing normal things with normal results intended. For example, while they may SAY they are working on "flourishing and prospering", in fact they are on a wildly reckless spending spree that is driving them into bankruptcy or worse. They are giving away all their money, their assets and their kids college funds. Why do they do that? The same reason that a freak troll like Fabian comes here to ruin others while he is thinking that he is coming here to save others.

It doesn't have to make sense. It's Scientology.

(seriously)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

6906999176_372630a9cb.jpg

Vigilant

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Shameless, just shameless . . .

[video]http://youtu.be/xof9pBJvR4I[/video]​

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
Someone who is truly remorseful does not play the quid pro quo game. If he really was sorry he'd just take down the blog & be done with it.

I'm staying quiet because this clearly is an ongoing battle of which I have no part... BUT... what Emma sez here is exactly what I have been thinking for the last hundred and thirty replies or so.

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
Mustnotfeedmustnotfeedfuckicanthelpmyself.

If Aida and Silvia agree to delete their posts on me, within minutes everything will be gone. It's all very simple..

Outsider opinion: If you were really trying to come clean, you'd delete your blog first then ask them to do the same.

So as an outsider who has little place commenting... well, it seems to me like you're full of shit, and just trying to get some bad posts about you taken down.

A copy of the birth certificate was uploaded.

Passive voice. Sure sign of bullshit and/or lack of remorse and/or lack of responsibility.

Lone Star

Crusader
Re: Shameless, just shameless . . .

:roflmao:

[video]http://youtu.be/xof9pBJvR4I[/video]​

:roflmao::buzzin::roflmao: :buzzin::roflmao::buzzin::roflmao: This was my intro to Sparrow.....HOT DAMN!!!! Great stuff!!! Awesome confront!!!

I loved the segment with the wimpy Scieno who whined to the cop, "Officer this guy is calling me slanderous names!!" Sparrow tells the cop, "Yeah I called him a PUSSY for wasting your time."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Priceless!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

:roflmao:

:roflmao::buzzin::roflmao: :buzzin::roflmao::buzzin::roflmao: This was my intro to Sparrow.....HOT DAMN!!!! Great stuff!!! Awesome confront!!!

I loved the segment with the wimpy Scieno who whined to the cop, "Officer this guy is calling me slanderous names!!" Sparrow tells the cop, "Yeah I called him a PUSSY for wasting your time."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Priceless!

If you ever need a laugh, find a Sparrow picket video, his quick wit is fantastic.

My fav in the above video - "I don't have a demo kit on me but I was hoping you could demonstrate the inability of an OT."

Yay Sparrow!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Sparrow really does have one of the fastest wits on the Eastern Seaboard. I love watching him bullbait (I'm hard pressed to think of a better word for it) those people.

TG1

i-Betty

Patron

That made me chuckle out loud. Did I really just hear a toddler voice come out of a grown man? Hehe :happydance: