What's new

Sexual morality in scientology

Pixie

Crusader
Rose my heart goes out to you it really does. I had similar experiences at my org and a higher org, I've written about it before, it's all nothing short of insanity, and it's so easy to hate them for it, but I've come to realize that hating them is only hurting me and ultimately not going to change anything. There was a lot of perversion and lies because like the catholic church the relationship area was so suppressed, but of course they change the rules when it suits themselves, it's disgusting, really disgusting, they have a lot to answer for.

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once caught the Director of Processing stealing women's underwear from the Purif lockers. I wrote a KR, but nothing was done.

I remember the ethics officer used to (when going over my O/W writeups) make me explain anything that was sexual in nature in extreme detail, asking all kinds of questions (what did you do with your hand exactly? were you wearing a bra? underwear? what did they look like?) It was extremely creepy and uncomfortable, but was supposed to help me 'as-is' it...I wonder why i never needed to describe all the details of being late to post, or skipping an all-hands...

being screamed at for being a whore and out ethics and a liar when I wrote a KR about being raped by another staff member. Why was it my fault? because his stats on post were up, and mine were down. (Could that possibly have been due to my depression and confusion about being raped by my childhood friend? of course not!:thumbsup: )

Eww. Eww. Eww. Oh, I'm so disgusted on your behalf, particularly about these three.

1Consigliere

Scientology is supposed to be a disciplinary religion that is triggered into action against those who are opposed to the formation of Christ in the second coming. Whoever does not love Christ becomes gay and thus they are opposed to gay people. Whoever gets into the VIP clubs becomes paranoic at times and they make a lot of use of Psychiatrists for their own use and as a defense against attackers who try to give them disciplinary action because they get lost in money, fame or fanatism. Thus the stalkers become just another minor devil who gives problems to those who do not seek Jesus enough. The lack of search of Jesus comes from the lack of search of love, thus lack of desire to live a shared life (i.e. people living into the same complex and sharing everything in half). Love and all of the positive properties of the soul are the guidance to a greater love. Into such love lives also Jesus and he can only be present when such things are done or start to get done. Scientology, unfortunately got corrupted as well when they have made mormon unions and become sympatizers for mormons. When mormon women do have sex with politicians only they cause a big opposition against all sinners and against all naked women but they do this not for a good reason, just for money and power, thus they become the anti-christ. Whoever becomes paranoic about being found in intimate action in public view are quite surely havinig an intimate spiritual union with mormonic societies unless they are truly catholics and not mormons hiding behind catholic unions.

elwood

Patron with Honors
Scientology is supposed to be a disciplinary religion that is triggered into action against those who are opposed to the formation of Christ in the second coming. Whoever does not love Christ becomes gay and thus they are opposed to gay people. Whoever gets into the VIP clubs becomes paranoic at times and they make a lot of use of Psychiatrists for their own use and as a defense against attackers who try to give them disciplinary action because they get lost in money, fame or fanatism. Thus the stalkers become just another minor devil who gives problems to those who do not seek Jesus enough. The lack of search of Jesus comes from the lack of search of love, thus lack of desire to live a shared life (i.e. people living into the same complex and sharing everything in half). Love and all of the positive properties of the soul are the guidance to a greater love. Into such love lives also Jesus and he can only be present when such things are done or start to get done. Scientology, unfortunately got corrupted as well when they have made mormon unions and become sympatizers for mormons. When mormon women do have sex with politicians only they cause a big opposition against all sinners and against all naked women but they do this not for a good reason, just for money and power, thus they become the anti-christ. Whoever becomes paranoic about being found in intimate action in public view are quite surely havinig an intimate spiritual union with mormonic societies unless they are truly catholics and not mormons hiding behind catholic unions.

Whut?

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious

I think the place you are looking for is down the hall and to the left.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
And wassup with adults taking minors under their wings?
I never was in the SO, but I was in the Religious Freedom Crusade.
In 1986 a bunch of us were trucked from LA to the SF org. Of course, there were few places to sleep. I slept on concrete in a stairwell. Luckily I had brought my backpacking mat and sleeping bag.

But before retiring (for a couple hours' sleep) I noticed that a very pretty girl, about 15, curled up in a couch with her male adult handler (about 25), to crash out. There was something about the familiarity with which they curled up, she in his arms... and the insouciance they demonstrated about anyone noticing.:unsure:
These were in SO uniform, I think.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
And wassup with adults taking minors under their wings?
I never was in the SO, but I was in the Religious Freedom Crusade.
In 1986 a bunch of us were trucked from LA to the SF org. Of course, there were few places to sleep. I slept on concrete in a stairwell. Luckily I had brought my backpacking mat and sleeping bag.

But before retiring (for a couple hours' sleep) I noticed that a very pretty girl, about 15, curled up in a couch with her male adult handler (about 25), to crash out. There was something about the familiarity with which they curled up, she in his arms... and the insouciance they demonstrated about anyone noticing.:unsure:
These were in SO uniform, I think.

not one thin dime! They used to take us off of course to go down to the court house and protest in SFO. We did OTTRO on the court building. While doing the silent protest, really trying to create an effect, my dad locked his legs and passed out right there on the courthouse steps in the middle of the protest. Looking back it is pretty funny. Man the SFo org was damp and smelly back then.

[snip]

being screamed at for being a whore and out ethics and a liar when I wrote a KR about being raped by another staff member. Why was it my fault? because his stats on post were up, and mine were down. (Could that possibly have been due to my depression and confusion about being raped by my childhood friend? of course not!:thumbsup: )

OMG, that is so horrible, it's beyond words. The sad thing is, I'm not the least bit surprised by it. And Scientologists take victim-blaming to a whole new despicable level.

I hope you've gotten help with overcoming the trauma. Virtual hugs to you, if you want them.

:hug:

TG1

Angelic Poster
(snip)

There are tons of stories like these, I know many many more just from first hand experience at my org, and we all know there are many many more that haven't been told yet.

So sorry to hear about this, Gypsy. This reminds me of the sad, sad story told recently by a lady over at Clambake (ReadyForAction) about having been raped repeatedly as a young girl on staff.

Awful, awful stuff.

Thanks for telling your story here. I hope it helps you to unburden. It will certainly help others see they aren't alone.

Welcome to ESMB, by the way. :)

TG1

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Quick! Nail me to the cross! I need to be made pure and innocent again...

Whilst you're at it, chop off my knob so I can't become gay!

Seriously man, WTF was all that? Obviously you come from another cult. That rant was almost unreadable.

I can imagine you spitting all that out as a hellfire and brimstone preacher at 100 miles per hour from a pulpit 20 feet up in the air, hurling lightning bolts.

Unless you're just having fun with us?

The_Fixer

Class Clown

I wrote the above in sarcastic humour.

Seriously, we become gay because we do not love Jesus enough? Pull the other one. Here, I'll stick it out for you.

That bit about women sounded quite misogynistic. And archaic.

Scientology got corrupted because they made a mormon union? LOL! It was always corrupt, with or without the mormon union's help.

The usual anti-Catholic rant from those usual other Christian religions (the competition).

I can get some of what this dude is on aboutand I don't entirely disagree with it, but to me it is coming from another brainwashed zombie, this time from another cult that isn't Scientology for a change.

BTW, welcome 1Consigliere. Your first posting was not exactly a very inspiring introduction. I'll wait to see what else you're offering.

Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Out 2d is not a violation of Scientology ethics, in fact, it is consistent with it. The ethics conditions and formulas are not based on right or wrong, it is based on upstat or downsta. If something is upstat than anything goes. If something is downstat, then anything or everything is wrong.
Scientology ethics has nothing to do with character or integrity. It only has to do with achieving what you want or not.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I have a personal theory about the perversion of the definitions of words and brainwashing in scn -- this is another example of such. And perhaps the one I find most distasteful. I always have to preface everything I say to my husband about ethics with "and you and I have a different definition of the word, mine is..."

Interesting you point out scn is about achieving what you want. It's not unlike the satanists that way. Only far more prudish and way less fun.

Blanky