What's new

SF Psychiatrists vs CCHR vs Anonymous clusterfuck

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The follower of Scientology wasn't having a good time now was he?

What happened to those scientology communication drills that enable one to stand up to any situation no matter how rough and handle it with communication alone?

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scooter

The man couldn't communicate because hr had MUs and/or overts.:duh:
"What happened to those scientology communication drills that enable one to stand up to any situation no matter how rough and handle it with communication alone?["/QUOTE]

Ron said it so it MUST be TRUE:yes: because Ron was never wrong.:no:
Was he?

Opter:) :) :) :) :) :)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course - how silly of me :duh:

Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways, Opter - I'm off to the scientology Church to get some cramming:wink2:

Daisy

Patron with Honors

John Allender, OT VIII. I've known John for over 30 years. He is the exact same guy now that he was 30 years ago. After all that money and time spent, he hasn't changed one bit. He will never leave the cult, it gives him status (like many other OTs). He is a poser.

No doubt his battery ran out and he couldn't record anymore. He thinks just being there and confronting and being all OT is sufficient enough to handle us.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Don't You Know Who I Am?

The 1st video is by AnonOrange, originally posted in #17 of this thread.

Don't you know who I am? (said multiple times)
I'm AnonOrange.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMkN7UmFkQI
The following two videos are a play on AO's statement, "Don't you know who I am?"
Which he made to numerous people during his video (above).
These were not intended to be a "derailment of this thread".

Don't you know who I am?
I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdd-MC7cxk
Don't you know who I am?
I'm the man in the back of the line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanKVUPSd5E

Last edited:
The poser

John Allender, OT VIII. I've known John for over 30 years. He is the exact same guy now that he was 30 years ago. After all that money and time spent, he hasn't changed one bit. He will never leave the cult, it gives him status (like many other OTs). He is a poser.

No doubt his battery ran out and he couldn't record anymore. He thinks just being there and confronting and being all OT is sufficient enough to handle us.

After watching the video of J Allender I have come to the conclusion he needs to go back to Flag and get some cramming and/or correction. It appears he did not get rid of all of his BT's, some stuck to his tongue and have hindered his "ability" to communicate properly with good TR's, including confront and ARC. A fine shining example of OT abilities!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

That video is too funny. Isn't he also 'confronting on a via'? (Can't remember the exact term and don't want to.) :D