What's new

Shack, Kettle, Wrathblack

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Why would anyone think that Marty/Mike really want to 'take miscavige out'? They've even said they don't, but, beyond that, why would anyone expect them to honestly discuss their real intentions?

They're quite good at leading people to form unsubstantiated beliefs about their intentions, but, whenever they're asked directly, they dodge an answer.

In the *meantime*; if they really did want to remove David Miscavige, they could do so, although, it would probably mean exposing their own complicity. How hard is that for an 'ethical' person?

No; look to what they *really* do and say, not what they wrap in mystery. Ron Himself retired from 'managing' Scientology operations in the early 70s; but, wait, no.... He didn't. The suitcases of money went uplines; the 'advices' went down.

Why wouldn't Davey try the same? If it meant taking the heat off? Why wouldn't Marty and Mike *help* davey pull all the attention to him, so that he could eventually 'retire' and allow Scientology to 'reform'?

And, in the meantime, Marty and Mike have their own list of 'acceptable' disaffecteds who can be successfully 'salvaged'. And those who can't.

Zinj

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Like I've said before, it's from the controlled environment of the Church - through the docking tunnel, and into the controlled environment of the shack. No decompression, no contamination from the real world.

Away from the outrageous abuses of the CofS, but still in a cult.

"You crass, spineless little fucking jellyfish fuck face.
Never, ever cross my path in the real world you c*nt. Ever."

- Jim Logan - Moving on up a little higher in The Thug Shack.

e-thug.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow

Wow, Smilla, Jim Logan SAID (wrote) that ? OMG :omg: To you?

Not that it matters - it was said by someone, to someone, in Marty's Shack - right?

Un-farking-believable.

:unsure:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, Smilla, Jim Logan SAID (wrote) that ? OMG :omg: To you?

Not that it matters - it was said by someone, to someone, in Marty's Shack - right?

Un-farking-believable.

:unsure:

I gotta wonder when Logan starts to make MR a little uncomfortable. Nut jobs are bad for PR.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I gotta wonder when Logan starts to make MR a little uncomfortable. Nut jobs are bad for PR.

Jim Logan is 'Master of Qual' Marty isn't uncomfortable at all and you can bet that he checks all is comments for 'issue authority'

Zinj