What's new

Share your Story- Research

chloead_

Hello,
My name is Chloe and I've always been very interested in Scientology. I'm a senior in high school and I chose Scientology as my topic for this big research paper in order to spread awareness. I've realized that not a lot of people know anything about Scientology and the controversies behind it. For my research paper, I need to interview people. Hopefully, you guys can help me by telling your stories and letting me spread awareness about the unfairness about this "religion."

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Hello,
My name is Chloe and I've always been very interested in Scientology. I'm a senior in high school and I chose Scientology as my topic for this big research paper in order to spread awareness. I've realized that not a lot of people know anything about Scientology and the controversies behind it. For my research paper, I need to interview people. Hopefully, you guys can help me by telling your stories and letting me spread awareness about the unfairness about this "religion."
Hi Chloe,

Be careful what you do. You're obviously doing a less than favourable research paper on Scientology. This board is almost certainly monitored by scientology's secret police (OSA), and I assume that's your photo in your avatar?

Interview away by all means, but take care.