What's new

Shattered by AnnonSparrow

AnonKat

Crusader
17.0 Anonymous Scientology Protest

[video=youtube;RXEO4LY2oyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEO4LY2oyY&feature=fvst[/video]

Feral

Rogue male
What's the point of posting this old video A/C?

Nothing happens on it except Scios skulking, hiding and putting curtains up so no one can see in.

I want my 3 minutes back.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
What's the point of posting this old video A/C? Nothing happens on it except Scios skulking, hiding and putting curtains up so no one can see in.

Seriously. The twits apply curtain tech every time we show up to protest one of the properties in LA.

AnonKat

Crusader
What's the point of posting this old video A/C?

Nothing happens on it except Scios skulking, hiding and putting curtains up so no one can see in.

I want my 3 minutes back.

To highlight a hero you cynical selfcentred bastard. (yes I know t might sound a bit hypocritial from my mouth).

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
If Scientology makes people so brilliant then they will learn from this and incorporate this curtain factor into the designing and building of their future ideal orgs.
Let's wait and see.

Feral

Rogue male
To highlight a hero you cynical selfcentred bastard. (yes I know hat might sound a bit hypocritial from my mouth).

Sparrow is a hero of mine, this is an old and now obscure video.

But is that response in line with the board rules?

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Gotta love Sparrow!

With all the dark curtains it makes it look like a funeral parlor. :clap:
Scientology is where the sun don't shine.

Yea, really ABLE folks, aren't they? Whole lotta confront shown there (not). :melodramatic:

They should call this Ostrich teck!!! :lol:

Feral, just a thought... even though you and I have seen this before, many of the newer members (and the lurkers) may never have seen it, or know anything about Sparrow's free speech/human rights activism. I think it's a good idea to bump good old threads and old vids every so often. Not for our sakes, but for theirs. :)

I think it's a shame he can no longer stand outside the DC Org and bullhorn in "WHERE'S HEBER JENTZSCH?" while playing "Planet Rock" on a boombox. Besides being a record of a protest, his videos showed how weak business is at that Org; on average only three or less publics show up A DAY.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I think it's a shame he can no longer stand outside the DC Org and bullhorn in "WHERE'S HEBER JENTZSCH?" while playing "Planet Rock" on a boombox. Besides being a record of a protest, his videos showed how weak business is at that Org; on average only three or less publics show up A DAY.

Look forward to Sparrow appearing in a protest video in the next 2 weeks. There's alot of orgs outside DC and Clearwater.

Funny you should mention "WHERE'S HEBER JENTZSCH?". You'd be amazed at what's contained in internet archives, lol.
AnonSparrow protest audio remixed w/ Loggins and Messina: Angry Eyes. Now anybody can protest with AnonSparrow. Download the MP3, play it during your next raid.
MP3 dowload link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6nxlq1drI2SNmdpX0RXRFZkOUk

[video]http://youtu.be/BXfxJcy6TUc[/video]