What's new

Shelly Miscavige being treated for cancer?

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Now take this with a grain of salt but there was an interesting comment from Matt Pesch (who I believe is Amy Scobee husband) on Marty's blog saying he heard Shelley Miscavige was being treated for cancer in Southern California. The exact post was:

Mat Pesch | December 15, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Reply
While we are on the subject – I was recently told by a decent source that Shelly Miscavige has also been getting cancer treatment at a hospital in southern CA. I haven’t verified this for myself. If true, I wish her the best.

8Here's the link to the comment

Has any one else heard anything else about the long vanished Shelley?

Also interesting was Marty's statement about Jessica Feshbach being in hospice diagnosed with leukemia.

martyrathbun09 | December 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Reply
I heard it and it is a crying shame if true. We could do something about it were she and her husband not zombified beyond power of choice.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...through-the-goalposts-of-life/#comment-169861

Is Marty implying he can cure cancer? Or am I misreading this?

Just thought these tidbits merited discussion - mods please move this to the Martyworld forum if that's it's proper place. Just thought since it was mainly about a rumor concerning Shelley it might go better in here.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I have no more information on these two, other than heard the rumor on feshbach from another source as well.

I am confident with a different piece of data ... Annie Broker has stage 5 lung cancer.

Petey C

I wish I could click "Like" for these two pieces of information, but really I only want to click "Sad". I wonder whether they look back over their lives and think, what a waste, or whether they think, next time I'm gonna have longer legs and a better temper. I hope they get better. And if they don't, I hope they rest easy.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Very very very sad

What a waiste of lives and suffering

Despite what scamology teach - this life is precious - it's the only one we have NOW

BunnySkull

I have no more information on these two, other than heard the rumor on feshbach from another source as well.

I am confident with a different piece of data ... Annie Broker has stage 5 lung cancer.

Awful to say this but I have no doubt DM is relieved if Annie is dying - he has kept her captive for 30 years living in terror of her leaving and revealing what she knows. The fact he's had her ex Pat watched by PIs for decades speaks volumes.

Marty has spoken about his operation to capture and return her to Int after she blew and attempted to go to her then husband Jim Logan. I wonder how things would have turned out if she would have been able to make the break and if she would be facing an early death. The stress,horrible living conditions and lack of medical care at Int definitely contributes to early deaths.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I'm sure Miscavige would be quite happy for his wife Shelly to disappear or die too, and they all take what they know to the grave with them and don't get the chance to spurt it out.

dianaclass8

So well said...lives wasted.

It is sad that this is happening. However, it would be nice if they finally came out and had integrity and tell everything before they die.

Rather than sticking to the lies and deception until the last breath like Dr Gene Denk and others did. Denk knew about the death of LRH and I am sure that he knew that he was going to die too...yet he protected the criminals until the end.

Same with the infamous lawyer, Earl Cooley who was there at Ron's bedsite when he dies in mysterious conditions.

All these characters never recovered dignity or integrity and took the truth to their tombs.

Awful to say this but I have no doubt DM is relieved if Annie is dying - he has kept her captive for 30 years living in terror of her leaving and revealing what she knows. The fact he's had her ex Pat watched by PIs for decades speaks volumes.

Marty has spoken about his operation to capture and return her to Int after she blew and attempted to go to her then husband Jim Logan. I wonder how things would have turned out if she would have been able to make the break and if she would be facing an early death. The stress,horrible living conditions and lack of medical care at Int definitely contributes to early deaths.

So well said...lives wasted.

It is sad that this is happening. However, it would be nice if they finally came out and had integrity and tell everything before they die.

Rather than sticking to the lies and deception until the last breath like Dr Gene Denk and others did. Denk knew about the death of LRH and I am sure that he knew that he was going to die too...yet he protected the criminals until the end.

Same with the infamous lawyer, Earl Cooley who was there at Ron's bedsite when he dies in mysterious conditions.

All these characters never recovered dignity or integrity and took the truth to their tombs.

Actually, I think they bellieved they were doing the right thing...saving the planet, greatest good, and all that.

I think they probably felt pretty good about themselves.

And it is probably true too with Shelly Miscavige.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess, that ends the whole "Where is Shelly Miscavige?" thing, as long as it's
fully confirmed. And if it is the case, I am pretty sure her last name, legally, is not
Miscavige anymore. She is off loaded, in a quiet disgrace atmosphere, but probably still guarded closely,
even in a hospital, under a "spiritual support" disguise, to prevent any PR flaps. God, this is sad.

Petey C

Actually, I think they bellieved they were doing the right thing...saving the planet, greatest good, and all that.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I don't know about that. I suspect that the presence of death is actually likely to make some folks a bit more clear-eyed about their past. Neither Shelley nor Annie were stupid; they may have made bad choices and took the wrong road, but I think the "still, small voice of calm" can sometimes speak very clearly.

Kutta

Don't forget, neither of these 2 stories, about Annie and Shelley, have been confirmed.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Don't forget, neither of these 2 stories, about Annie and Shelley, have been confirmed.

Though I can't provide details, Annie Brokers cancer is a secret from the peons, but not from the higher ups. I have no personal question as to its authenticity.

Ms Feshback/Davis, though have heard the same rumor from two unconnected sources, it is not confirmed. Unconfirmed.

Shelly, unconfirmed, and wouldn't even pay much information to it except for the source ... Matt Pesch ... Amy Scobe's husband, both of whom are long time friends. You don't see tin fol or false rumour or hasty conclusion from Mat.

Gadfly

Crusader

The Anabaptist Jacques

Ah, but per Hubbard himself, "the thetan KNOWS", deep down, "the thetan KNOWS".

Deep down, probably far below any conscious awareness, they do KNOW they were suckers who helped perpetrate an immense scam on others.

That applies to every one of them, for those who have stayed in Scientology for years and years despite all the many obvious reasons, evidence, personal observations, and glaring contradictions why they shouldn't have.

Ah, but per Hubbard himself, "the thetan KNOWS", deep down, "the thetan KNOWS".

Deep down, probably far below any conscious awareness, they do KNOW they were suckers who helped perpetrate an immense scam on others.

That applies to every one of them, for those who have stayed in Scientology for years and years despite all the many obvious reasons, evidence, personal observations, and glaring contradictions why they shouldn't have.

I disagree. I was with two Scientologists at different times when they were very near death. Also, based on what I heard about six others they all died as true believers.

Don't forget, "the Thetan knows" is part of the trap and is only true for true believers.

They "know" Hubbard is right.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Gadfly

Crusader
I disagree. I was with two Scientologists at different times when they were very near death. Also, based on what I heard about six others they all died as true believers.

Don't forget, "the Thetan knows" is part of the trap and is only true for true believers.

They "know" Hubbard is right.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yeah, I know. I was just "playing" with ideas.

But, IF one is actually some spark of the Infinite, as a fundamental spiritual awareness that underlies ALL mental constructs, including "beliefs", and that underlies ALL time and space, then on some level, and to some degree, what Hubbard said might be true about "the thetan knowing". :confused2:

But no doubt, human beliefs often act as TRAPS. They lock any person into a framework of reality where ALL is seen and experienced in alignment with the "convictions". And THAT is just a small part of the mental apparatus that some forms of Buddhism address and aim to eradicate. Bye-bye any and all "beliefs". Bye-bye that noisy and pretentious interfering "mind". See, as long as any person accepts and wallows in some system of belief, where Scientology is just one example out of many, the person is forever CUT OFF from seeing and experiencing what is actually there right in front of them. In other words, honest observation and judgment is impossible for any person who sees the world through the darkly-colored glasses of his or her arbitrary belief system.

The MIND interferes with, interprets and "preconditions" raw reality along the lines of the "beliefs". Most people are unaware of that aspect of mind. I have NEVER met a Scientologist who wasn't very much UNAWARE of that aspect of a mind. They cannot notice this in themselves. They are blind to it. Though, granted, yes, so are many other people. Self-awareness isn't very high on the list of importances in this (or any other) century.

And, in Scientology they are supposed to be "increasing awareness". :duh:

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
The Scientologists I know who died and knew they were dying were mainly concerned with avoiding the implant stations. (and getting back "in the game")

It's been said "There are no atheists in hospice". I suppose when a person is dying he will cling to whatever gives him peace. I see no reason to destroy the delusions of a dying man (or woman). And I sincerely doubt that anyone has a great moment of clarity before they die. I think they just retreat into whatever beliefs comfort them.

The sad thing is that Scientology teaches us that we get sick because of being in proximity of the wrong people or failing to apply the correct technology correctly to our relationships with people.

Did I get cancer because I blew from the church? Did I get cancer because I have unhandled ethics cycles? Did I get cancer because my case was not addressed correctly? Or did I get cancer because the lifestyle I chose as a Scientologist was so stressful and unbalanced that my immune system was compromised and even when i was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease I still failed to be able to make healthy lifestyle changes?

Possibly none of the above. I'm just glad that I didn't get cancer ten years ago while I was still a Scientologist. Can you imagine the advance program I'd be c/sed for? My oncologists gives me green tea while we discuss my treatment. I'm going to survive.

My heart breaks for the sick and dying Scientologists. Not so much because they are sick and dying, but because they probably are full of guilt. It's not their fault. That's the part that sucks. Scientology makes you guilty for everything that happens in your life and in the whole freaking universe.

Thank you Ron.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
....http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...through-the-goalposts-of-life/#comment-169861

Is Marty implying he can cure cancer? Or am I misreading this?
Of course Marty can cure cancer. So can any Scientologist. It's very easy and is documented by LRH. In Hubbard's 1975 edition of his book, History of Man, Hubbard wrote on page 20, "Cancer has been eradicated by auditing out conception and mitosis."
http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/medical1.html

The big question is why David Miscavige would not simply order his finest auditor to "audit out conception and mitosis" on his dear wife. Does he want her dead? Or could it possibly be that he knows Scientology is a complete and utter load of crap?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
(snip)

The big question is why David Miscavige would not simply order his finest auditor to "audit out conception and mitosis" on his dear wife.

Does he want her dead?

Or could it possibly be that he knows Scientology is a complete and utter load of crap?

Both..

Sindy

Crusader
All sorts of authorities tell us, based on investigation that we shouldn't eat such and such foods, shouldn't use this or that chemical, shouldn't take this medication or go in this tanning bad, shouldn't microwave in plastic, etc. etc. The list goes on and on.

We are warned on a daily basis about what we should or shouldn't do because these things may cause cancer and yet Scientology clearly, to even any layman, has demonstrated that something in its environment causes cancer. The numbers are too great and the age of onset too young to be written off as the norm but unfortunately this goes unnoticed.

I am not a Scientist and I am not sure anyone is ever going to find out the exact cause of these cancers but it is obvious that SOMETHING about Scientology causes cancer.

Last edited: