Ship of fools

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I don't agree on M & M views on Scientology but writing stuff like this helps no matter what. I personally do not need more stories to convince me about the all the crapola of the Church, Scientology, LRH or DM but others need this. No organization should ever be able to use their power the way the CoS uses their. The bottom line is that it is a LIE and being run as a criminal group.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I would like to know if it's true about those people being imprisoned on the ANZO RPF.

I'd really like to protest that, and maybe even ask the authorities to investigate. They can take their stinking gulags the hell off of our soil!!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I would like to know if it's true about those people being imprisoned on the ANZO RPF.

I'd really like to protest that, and maybe even ask the authorities to investigate. They can take their stinking gulags the hell off of our soil!!

Interesting idea. But...

I am having trouble figuring out what the authorities could possibly do on the issue of "imprisonment", unless...

SCIENO-SCENARIO: Authorities raid RPF compound and interview each RPF member.

AUTHORITY: Are you imprisoned?

RPF GUY: No! I am happy. I want to be here. I love it. I am having wins beyond my wildest imagination. Wow, I feel calm.

AUTHORITY: Okayyyyyy.... I guess everything is okay here. Thanks for your cooperation, we'll be leaving now.

RPF GUY: (waves as they leave, calls out) Hey, who are you guys anyways?

AUTHORITY: I am the authority.

RPF GUY: Wow, me too. I am the authority on the mind, the authority on drugs, the authority on car accidents, the authority on aliens from hundreds of millions of years ago being stuck all over your meat body, the authority on telling you a shore story so you go away without suspecting anything...

AUTHORITY: (turns, comes back) Uhh, i think I may have a few more questions for you.

Are you saying that the information that Rinder provided is in fact disinformation? That it is false? Incorrect? Unreliable? That you don't believe it?

Or are you just ranting and calling bullshit because you don't like Marty and Mike?

Never fails. I post information from Marty (or Mike) here or on WWP and, regardless of how reliable or useful the information is or whether it might be investigated or verified, someone's first reaction is to attack Marty (or Mike).

/

It does seem bad when people react to true and accurate information (assuming it is so) without proper regard just because of who it came from. But sometimes, those who give information, do such a great job of destroying their own credibility that they only have themselves to blame.
Marty could tell me the sky is blue and I would do research on it first before I believed him.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
May ask why? As far as I can tell, Marty and Mike are revealing or otherwise providing important information that would not otherwise be known.

Do you think the information has no value? Is all false?

If not, do you hate Marty and Mike so much that you would prefer to not have the information they post just so you don't have to hear about them?

/

Thanks for the info Kha. :)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It does seem bad when people react to true and accurate information (assuming it is so) without proper regard just because of who it came from. But sometimes, those who give information, do such a great job of destroying their own credibility that they only have themselves to blame.
Marty could tell me the sky is blue and I would do research on it first before I believed him.
Me too. I've yet to hear Marty come up with anything that could cause any change in the cult. If he does, I'll change my opinion, but for now, I believe him to be motivated by self-interest and hatred of Miscavige only.

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
PULEEZE!!!

You do realize that when Marty and Rinder "save" Scientology, they will be knocking on all of our doors and calling us all in for briefings on the "New" Scientology.

Maybe it's not all bad, but I've been down this road before. My "in and out" story is actually an "in and out and in and out and in and out" story. Lately I've been having dreams about being back in the cult. I wake up in a cold sweat. I think this M&M caper might be what has my mind working overtime.

All the work that many of you have put in to exposing the truth about Scientology doesn't deserve to be diluted with Scientology 2.0. Evil cult is evil. Just because there were/are good people in evil cult doesn't mean we should trust good people with false science and pretend religion.

Zinj is right. Scientologists will continue to be goofy at best and dangerous most of the time until they are able to face ALL the truth. We need to have FULL DISCLOSURE in order to prevent any and all abuse by this scam. That includes every crime that Hubbard sanctioned or committed.

Jus' rantin'

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I think it's great that any exposure to cult evil gets air time.

At the same time I look at how the Taliban were financed by the US government as a way of attacking the Russians who ruled Afghanistan. This tactic has failed in the past, and not just once. World war 2 was won with the very valuable fighting power of the red army and 'Uncle Joe' (Stalin), and I'm sorry to shock you Americans but their help was invaluable. British propaganda hid the Russian atrocities from it's own people as it was convenient to ally with them. Then of course after the fighting Europe was divided out and the eastern countries given to Stalin. This can be seen as betrayal.

Perhaps it is wise to join in the fight together but not to pretend that you are really fundamentally on the same side.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Are you saying that the information that Rinder provided is in fact disinformation? That it is false? Incorrect? Unreliable? That you don't believe it?

Or are you just ranting and calling bullshit because you don't like Marty and Mike?

Never fails. I post information from Marty (or Mike) here or on WWP and, regardless of how reliable or useful the information is or whether it might be investigated or verified, someone's first reaction is to attack Marty (or Mike).

/

I hope you continue to post and cross post the information.

Each person can decide whether to read the post/thread or not.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious

^^This. but do we even know where the ANZO RPF is located at?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes

I'm glad Mike and Marty are exposing the crimes of the cult. The more the merrier.

This particular post about the Freewinds is very disturbing. These staff are being mistreated to the point where at least one committed suicide. That is horrific!

I agree, the info is important. I just ignore the scn crap (if I can even understand it). The STORIES are important. VERY. M&M could tell soooo much . . . . I wish they would - tell - it all.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
May ask why? As far as I can tell, Marty and Mike are revealing or otherwise providing important information that would not otherwise be known.

Do you think the information has no value? Is all false?

If not, do you hate Marty and Mike so much that you would prefer to not have the information they post just so you don't have to hear about them?

/

NO, not really, I would just rather see them tell the SAME truth about Scientology and the Sea Org under Hubbard - there is nothing in that write up that was just posted that was not being done under the command of the Tubby One and both Rinder an Rathbun KNOW about it.

But if they posted that it would undermine their whole schtick about Miscavige.

It proves - as if it needed proof - that neither of this two dipwiddles actually care anything about abuse of people, only about trying to look like they care. And to keep on trying to manipulate

greebly

Patron with Honors
Anonymous // May 20, 2010 at 12:37 am | Reply

I wounder how was life on the Apollo? Not much different, I’m afraid.

mjrinder // May 20, 2010 at 12:52 am | Reply

Oh, very different. It wasnt luxurious, but there was tremendous esprit de corps. Worked hard and played hard. If it could have gone on forever, I would still be there.

I don't mind the guys as they are more tools in the dismantling of the Co$ but these comments always leave a bad taste in my mouth sadly.

Looking forward to meeting Sharone if you have not read all her story.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
NO, not really, I would just rather see them tell the SAME truth about Scientology and the Sea Org under Hubbard - there is nothing in that write up that was just posted that was not being done under the command of the Tubby One and both Rinder an Rathbun KNOW about it.

But if they posted that it would undermine their whole schtick about Miscavige.

It proves - as if it needed proof - that neither of this two dipwiddles actually care anything about abuse of people, only about trying to look like they care. And to keep on trying to manipulate

Outstanding!!!

NOMINATED FOR CONSIDERATION:

CATEGORY:

Best 3-line post summarizing everything
you need to know about Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder.

You do realize that when Marty and Rinder "save" Scientology, they will be knocking on all of our doors and calling us all in for briefings on the "New" Scientology.

Maybe it's not all bad, but I've been down this road before. My "in and out" story is actually an "in and out and in and out and in and out" story. Lately I've been having dreams about being back in the cult. I wake up in a cold sweat. I think this M&M caper might be what has my mind working overtime.

All the work that many of you have put in to exposing the truth about Scientology doesn't deserve to be diluted with Scientology 2.0. Evil cult is evil. Just because there were/are good people in evil cult doesn't mean we should trust good people with false science and pretend religion.

Zinj is right. Scientologists will continue to be goofy at best and dangerous most of the time until they are able to face ALL the truth. We need to have FULL DISCLOSURE in order to prevent any and all abuse by this scam. That includes every crime that Hubbard sanctioned or committed.

Jus' rantin'

That's not a rant IMO. It's really what needs to be understood. I hightlighted some truth that we all need to understand, IMO,.......ended up highlighting most of your post.