What's new

Short history of the evils of RTC

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
Bea, we used to have a ron-bot called Woody on ars. Woody's montra was "you can't evaluate data." That was his single-minded response to anything addressed to him. I believe RR is the updated model. Perhaps even the same guy.

Dennis

"You can't evaluate data"

What is that supposed to mean? Is he trying to say that it is BAD to evaluate data, to think about things? If so then that isn't surprising. Finding ways to turn off one's faculties and just drink the cool-ade is a common tendency among cult followers.

Cults don't like people who ask questions, and they don't like people who think.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
General agreements do not necessary resemble reality. Fact is that if Scientology is bad inside out, that it NEVER would have survived till this day.
RR

Communism is still with us. The KKK is alive and well. The mafia is still in business.

Scientology is just one of many profoundly evil entities that manage to persist and prey upon society. Scientology survives by turning the virtues of western civilization and the American legal system against us. It pretends to be a religion, which allows it to continue operating as a criminal enterprise and do things that would have seen it destroyed and its rulers sent to prison otherwise.

Evil Never Sleeps
Stupid Never Dies
Cowardice Never Ends

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Communism is still with us. The KKK is alive and well. The mafia is still in business.

Scientology is just one of many profoundly evil entities that manage to persist and prey upon society. Scientology survives by turning the virtues of western civilization and the American legal system against us. It pretends to be a religion, which allows it to continue operating as a criminal enterprise and do things that would have seen it destroyed and its rulers sent to prison otherwise.

Evil Never Sleeps
Stupid Never Dies
Cowardice Never Ends

Ignorant association. You obviously conducted no serious study or reseach into this. There is actually a whole world out there. :duh:

RR

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Ignorant association. You obviously conducted no serious study or reseach into this. There is actually a whole world out there. :duh:

RR

If Scientology had its druthers, it would be a 'Clear Planet'.

No KKK, no communists, no democrats, no republicans, no catholics no episcopaliens, no baptists, no jews.

A world without war.

No carpenters; no cooks; no theety weety singers.

No merchants of chaos; no psychs
No insanity. No crime. Nothing but all Scientology
All the time
For everyone; whether they want it or not.

Zinj

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors

RR

Could you possibly be more obvious about shilling for the cult?

One of these days you're going look back on what you are doing now and cringe.

But don't worry, I forgive you. Right now you're disoriented, trapped, and conned. The fact that you, in your current condition, are involved in something evil does not mean that you are evil. Remember that when the con wears off and you find yourself drowning in guilt and regret.

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
Could you possibly be more obvious about shilling for the cult?

One of these days you're going look back on what you are doing now and cringe.

But don't worry, I forgive you. Right now you're disoriented, trapped, and conned. The fact that you, in your current condition, are involved in something evil does not mean that you are evil. Remember that when the con wears off and you find yourself drowning in guilt and regret.

How dare you to assume as if I would be conned. Please do your homework! Find out about me first, before you shout! :duh:

RR

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Thank you for responding!

So is Jane Jentzch auditing you or was she not allowed back on tech lines after her blow?

RR did you see this?

Or Jane wouldnt be able to audit you, cause you have to be OT V to see these boards, I guess. So is Mick still around? Or did he get busted off tech lines too? Such a good C/S too, and a funny guy. Always joking around. Or is he co-auditing still with Art?

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
This forum is missing something, a bozo list. This is also sometimes known as an ignore list.

On any forum you have trolls and idiots who spend their time acting acting our their own dysfunctional bullshit. Banning them just makes them come back under a different name. This is why some forums give users the ability to block posts from other users. These bullshit posts are not deleted and the troll does not know the he or she is being blocked. All that happens is that the user who has the troll on their bozo list doesn't see posts from the troll.

This would be a very valuable and effective tool against cult shills.

UPDATE: I just went looking and it seems that there IS an ignore list here, or at least there was back in April http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=610

My question is, how does one turn it on?

If I figure this out I'll let others know.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
This forum is missing something, a bozo list. This is also sometimes known as an ignore list.

On any forum you have trolls and idiots who spend their time acting acting our their own dysfunctional bullshit. Banning them just makes them come back under a different name. This is why some forums give users the ability to block posts from other users. These bullshit posts are not deleted and the troll does not know the he or she is being blocked. All that happens is that the user who has the troll on their bozo list doesn't see posts from the troll.

UPDATE: I just went looking and it seems that there IS an ignore list here, or at least there was back in April http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=610

Just click on the user profile of who you want to ignore. Under their avatar is a blue line - add to buddy list. Add to ignore list (on the right). I have used it several times.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
How to use the ignore list

When you find that someone is a shill for the cult, or otherwise a waste of time, you can add them to your ignore list.

Doing this is easy.

1) Click on their username at the top of their post and select "View Public Profile"

2) When their profile comes up, look for "Add 'username' to Your Ignore List" This is about halfway down the page on the right half of the screen. Click on this

3) Your current list of ignored users will be listed and this new user will be set to be added to this list. Click on "save list"

That is all there is to it.

Judicious use of this list will save you from a lot of Dev-T and Q&A at the hands of those winners in the cult.

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors

Just 20 postings and you already want to 'ignore' people. Understandable as one does not want postings from people to which one does not have suitable and effective responses. Always the same with people. The easy way out.

RR

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
RR did you see this?

Or Jane wouldnt be able to audit you, cause you have to be OT V to see these boards, I guess. So is Mick still around? Or did he get busted off tech lines too? Such a good C/S too, and a funny guy. Always joking around. Or is he co-auditing still with Art?

Question from left field. Is this Art Colianni? Last I knew he was an auditor at AO, married to Alex Colianni, HAS Archives.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Just 20 postings and you already want to 'ignore' people. Understandable as one does not want postings from people to which one does not have suitable and effective responses. Always the same with people. The easy way out.

RR

Pssst!

Hey RoadRunner!!

Over here!!!

There's a qualified prospect over in the Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom" thread. He has money, but we can't really find anything wrong with him. We need you to go over there and find something he is dissatisfied with in his life, something he believes to be a major personal failing, or something he has done that he feels really guilty about. We need you to find this on him and really stick him in it. Then you can use this mental vulnerability to get him to give us some money.

He's there now, milling around at the campsite. His wallet is in his left back pocket.

Go for it!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Question from left field. Is this Art Colianni? Last I knew he was an auditor at AO, married to Alex Colianni, HAS Archives.

These are people RR would know if he/she/it works for OSA. (Art is the Int readiness C/S, Mick is the OSA C/S. Jane was an OSA auditor until she blew).

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
These are people RR would know if he/she/it works for OSA. (Art is the Int readiness C/S, Mick is the OSA C/S. Jane was an OSA auditor until she blew).

Man! Jane would have had a suckass job, huh?

To have to Sec Check OSA terminals on their overts of NOT destroying the lives and families of critics?

I'd blow, too.