What's new

Sick of M Rathbun Putting Himself Where He Wasn't

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
jus for your information I am as interested in the police report as you are

And, you're probably on thin ice once Marty officially starts the purges :)

For being a nameless 'lurker', an 'anonomous' *and* someone who does not accept Ron as his lord and Savior and Marty as his prophet (although, the last may be incorrect.)

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
And, you're probably on thin ice once Marty officially starts the purges :)

For being a nameless 'lurker', an 'anonomous' *and* someone who does not accept Ron as his lord and Savior and Marty as his prophet (although, the last may be incorrect.)

Zinj

I did come to apprecïete David Mayo and John Mc Master, Robin Scott and a few others Alsoo even Aleister Crowly a bit

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Psst!! Watch your loose lips! The Rathbun Mystery Sandwich is *always* 'Hold the Mayo'; or else.

Zinj

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
"The incident happened. But Jesse didn’t see it. It didn’t happen quite like he recounted it."

Yeah. He could have said that differently, like he wasn't fucking there, for instance, rather than giving the idea that only minor details were incorrect.

Searching Google on site:markrathbun.wordpress.org coletto
...found the following:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/story-of-a-squirrel-part-one/

Searching Google on site:markrathbun.wordpress.org shooting car
...found the following:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/dave-miscavige-and-dave-lubow-lebow-or-lebeau/

(there were other hits, but they were mostly metaphorical or alternate meanings of shooting)

_brian

WogRevert
That took a lot of work Thank you for setting everybody straight

IT MATTERS

Setting everybody straight since IAAS 2010. I imagine everybody is mostly the apathetic, downtone, physically ill, nattering hating anti $cn lrh assclown punks, sorry if I left anyone out. :no::confused2:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Can we please get links to these comments and statem,ents attrbuted to Marty and others on his blog. ? This thread is like 3 pages of speculation without all the dox to back up the accusations. One cannot conclude anything without seeing what Marty and The Penny person said about this.

AnonKat

Crusader
Setting everybody straight since IAAS 2010. I imagine everybody is mostly the apathetic, downtone, physically ill, nattering hating anti $cn lrh assclown punks, sorry if I left anyone out. :no::confused2:

No you are not and you know you are not.

AnonKat

Crusader
Can we please get links to these comments and statem,ents attrbuted to Marty and others on his blog. ? This thread is like 3 pages of speculation without all the dox to back up the accusations. One cannot conclude anything without seeing what Marty and The Penny person said about this.

I wish it could be done

Some of the scumbags they get through there are not very trustworthy either. Not thinking of any potential participant in particular of course......