Slappy’s Final Adventure.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What does Pooky look like?

Inside sources tell me that Pooky looks like this:

Tom-Cruise--9882.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Whoa Ax!

You got all sections cheering, Scientologists and SPs!

Remarkable, entertaining!

Please sir, may we have another?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Alanzo-- you want to know what Slappy did to him?

Then check to see if there's a hole in the bear

and if so...

WHERE it is

and...

is it torn?

:lol:

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Tell us your opinion of David Miscavige and his leadership

David Miscavige ending will be tragic.
He has created too many enemies, has robbed thousands of Scientologists, and has destroyed too many lives.
I do not need to be a clairvoyant to state that his pay back time will be a very sad one. Let's wait and see.

FoTi

Crusader
David Miscavige ending will be tragic.
He has created too many enemies, has robbed thousands of Scientologists, and has destroyed too many lives.
I do not need to be a clairvoyant to state that his pay back time will be a very sad one. Let's wait and see.

What if he just drops dead from a heart attack or a stroke from all of the stress of the SPs speaking out against him and all the Scientologists leaving the church? Then there won't be any pay back time....he will just die like any other normal person. And then who would take his place and what would happen then?