What's new

Slappy does Sydney again !!!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
As reported by Mike Rinder a few days ago, the Drunken Maggot will be yanking His ribbon at Chatswood next Sunday (on Fathers Day - oh the irony given what His dad has written about Him) to open the "new" facility at Chatswood on Sydney's North Shore.:puke:

Personally I have something far more important to attend - my son's soccer team are playing their grand final that morning over the other side of the lake so sorry OSA but I won't be there. Thought I'd save you the trouble of having a "friend" ring me to ask how I'm doing, what am I up to, etc etc ad nauseum.:roflmao:

The actual event starts at 12 and the doors open at 10 for the Faithful to enter via Greville Street - the $5 mill bus stop STILL hasn't been completed so the cult will have to bus the sheeple in via Greville Street methinks. An excellent place for Placard Tech to be employed. If any Sydanons are lurking - it's over to you.:coolwink:

I know that the minions are still frantically trying to get everything done to get the place ready - good luck with your impossible deadlines, SO members. You might get to get some sleep after Slappy McSavage gets back on His private jet to jump the Pacific to "home." :bigcry:

I do know that there is quite a scramble to get peeps to show up for this event - someone who's been labelled as "badly disaffected" was being covertly sounded out just a few days ago to see if they were invite material.:dieslaughing:

Yes OSA ANZO, I still have peeps who contact me to tell me of your latest :footbullet::footbullet::footbullet:

It's a beautiful day here at home so the son and myself are going to work in the yard for the day. We've all just had a delightful breakfast cooked by Caz and the day beckons.

FUCK YOU, OSA ANZO !!!

Enjoy the rest of your week trying to get Chatswood ready for the Diminutive Madman.:devil:

Anonycat

Crusader
I just now caught-up the soon-to-be resort hotel property. So, they say that they've sunk $20,000,000 in renovations. And that nearly 300 culties will take the bus in everyday, and it will hold 500. Good luck finding 200 in the whole of Australia. But that's not all of the lies! 2 special living quarters have been made for none other than Tom Cruise and John Travolta, so they can experience '"auditing". But there's no airstrip for them to land their jets, so they'll have to touch-down in Sydney and then drive for under an hour ... to get the same thing that they get where they live, halfway across the world.

Gee, I wonder who is going to do the huge amount of upkeep every day? "Religious volunteers"? It needs a sign on the front gate reminding people to bring their own paper for the loo. Or, pick some up at the gift shop.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
He's such a busy little bee isn't he? Jet-setting and pontificating to save the world. I hope there's a miserable turnout, maybe the 10 devout left and that he trips over from his incredible amount of foot-bullets or something. Maybe it will rain very hard, the cameras all break down or someone locks up tonight and they can't find the key in the morning.

Those poor sad bastards that have to work so hard to make it happen. :duh:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
My prediction is a turnout of 50-100 people.

I'll be interested to see if Miscavige's hands are shaking from alcohol poisoning.

Jump

Operating teatime
My prediction is a turnout of 50-100 people.

I'll be interested to see if Miscavige's hands are shaking from alcohol poisoning.

Or just nervous? He won't be chased by paparazzi, maybe process servers and media with the new book coming out the week after...

Events so far....

At Avid Reader Sept 22nd, in conversation with Jerath Head
193 Boundary Street, West End,Brisbane
Thursday 22 September 2016, 18:00

http://avidreader.com.au/events/steve-cannane-fair-game

Waverley Library Theatrette - 48 Denison St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022

Friday, 23 September 2016 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/meet-the-author-steve-cannane-on-fair-game-tickets-26770532383

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Or just nervous? He won't be chased by paparazzi, maybe process servers and media with the new book coming out the week after...

Lol, no.

Bryan Seymour might probably be up his ass.

That would go down well,.....:rubshandswithglee:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Psychopaths hands don't shake due to the nerves they don't have.

My understanding is he drinks a bottle of scotch a day. People who drink that much occasionally build up toxic levels of methanol. It is very dangerous. That's what causes the shaking.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seriously glad I didn't waste the time to drive to Chatswood for this - have had a great day with the family which is really what every dad should be doing on Fathers Day.

The fact that there is soooooo little interest really in the cult these days seems to say that most peeps are surprised it still limps along. I've noticed that especially in the last year or so that most folk think the cult has gone extinct and are surprised it's still around and abusing.

As I cannot get Channel Seven where I live, can someone post a link to the news report Bryan will obviously do tonight?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Seriously glad I didn't waste the time to drive to Chatswood for this - have had a great day with the family which is really what every dad should be doing on Fathers Day.

The fact that there is soooooo little interest really in the cult these days seems to say that most peeps are surprised it still limps along. I've noticed that especially in the last year or so that most folk think the cult has gone extinct and are surprised it's still around and abusing.

As I cannot get Channel Seven where I live, can someone post a link to the news report Bryan will obviously do tonight?

Happy Fathers day Scoots!

Would anyone really choose to be at a cult "event" when they could be with their children and family just having fun and relaxing instead?

:no:

Have a beautiful day, you deserve it.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Members of a cult.

By the way, how many fathers, and children (minor or adult) with living fathers, attended the grand opening?

Good question.

I honestly don't believe most would choose to attend though if they felt they could get away with not attending without being made to pay later, the way the cofs have to harass people (remember the dreaded "call in"?) into turning up says much about the true willingness of cult members to be there.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I make it 240 in that photo. Last raid a few years ago at a Sydney event they had less than a hundred and most were staff.

Bryan is correct that they flew people in for this.

Anzo.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Scientologists 'flown in from Taiwan' to boost attendance at launch of a new A$57m centre

However, the report goes on to suggest that due to what it calls Scientology's waning appeal in Australia, attendees at the ceremony had to be brought in from Taiwan to make up numbers.
Taiwan, which has been described as being "per capita one of the most Scientology-friendly countries on Earth", has 15 missions and churches and has been identified as one of the top 10 countries in terms of donations made to Scientology. Taiwan officially recognised Scientology as a religion in 2003.
While Scientology has long claimed worldwide membership figures in the millions, most estimates place the number in the tens of thousands.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/scientologists-flown-taiwan-boost-attendance-launch-new-57m-centre-1579618

Anonycat

Crusader
From their PR press release:

The Church’s newest and largest spiritual center outside the United States is destined to be a beacon of freedom for the Asia Pacific region. An architectural masterpiece with soaring windows that open onto views of the national park, where kookaburras trill at dawn and dusk, the massive and masterfully-restored 145,000-square-foot building is a physical wonder that gives meaning to the spirit of Scientology itself.