ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Smiles & new themes

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by Emma, Sep 9, 2017.

1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

cool, no rush.

if you are ever in that playful mood, an elegant orange element vs a pleasingly balanced gray (not dark) background might be something.

Hey, I am thrilled wtih what you pulled together for the REBIRTH of this fabulous place--so your karmic ledger already has mega-credits, girl !!!

2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Woo-Hoo!!:woohoo: I just became a Silver Meretricious Patron!!:clapping::hi5:

Jack

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Emma,

I see you have adopted a Meritorious Trophy system, LOL, LOL! Gotta love it!

If you adopt a ranking system then you get to be Commodore and we will form a Ranks and Ratings Committee to give the same 5 or 6 people a promotion every year.

TOBB

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 8.57.46 AM.jpg

4. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Slacker. How are you going to clear this planet at that rate?

5. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I'm finding I like the darker background as it minimizes the annoying effect of my post vitreous detachments inside my eyeballs. But when I read a hoaxy post from 100 stupid moments he used a red font and it was very difficult to read with the red against the dark background.

Post vitreous detachment: like a vitreous floater on steroids. A big cloudy translucent blob that floats around inside the eye and interferes with vision and refracts light severely reducing the enjoyment of seeing.