SO: (Do) they come back?

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
Well I guess I am just so distinguished to have been not only audited by Ron last lifetime, but also a Queen, a King, Napolean, Catherine the Great, Richard the Lionhearted, and on and on goes my incredible list.

I"m just fantastic. It goes without saying much as of course, were not encouraged to critically evaluate the cos, or anything in our lives, no questioning, no thinking through.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon2487
I was just reading an account of life in the SO, and it got me wondering: have there been any people turn up, claiming to be returning from their 21 year 'leave of absence'?

Can't speak to the SO. I know a few freezone auditors who have had occasion to work with individuals for whom they concluded this was so.

Mark A. Baker

I've never felt like I owed anyone my services. I've alway felt like a privateer doing my own thing only losely connected to the game. (Han Solo)
I was introducted to Scientology in Fla at age 18. When I was 15 living with parents in Cleveland, it struck me to purchase and word clear :omg: The Religions of Man. Yep. I looked up all the fancy words and used them in two sentences each. :whistling:

I remember coming in to be born. :fly2: I was in the high atmosphere directly above Pennsylvania. I could not get out. I was pulled in with quite a retractor beam.
The mist over the mountains reminded me of Nepal. There is a pull there as if that geographical location was an old transfer in point.:welcome:
Leaving Ohio, I settled near Daytona Beach. Ron was in Daytona Beach at the exact same time unbeknownst to me. Later, I kept being coaxed by friends to move to Clearwater. They were very insistent. This was a year before Flag settled in.. There was just NO way I think I could not have come upon Scientology.
I have never felt any familiarity whatsoever with LRH. Never had any strong interest in him. No impressions or remembering.. But the SO was a hot item for me though I never joined. I had to have the feeling of SPACE and not being controlled.:)

Now, from talking to some old timer SO members, the "We Come Back" motto meant something to them. From one members story, this planet has been a war ground for quite a long time between different factions. :catfight: All out wars. Some nuclear. Not just Inc II. Now you gotta know that if you list for who or what would want to have the planet and who or what would oppose that goal...you'd get these opposing forces... stuck in each other. These enlisted lifers and foes would have to be colliding with atomic force. They'd be stuck to each other, or at least have their attention units impacted into each others'.
Its amazing how many SO say they were Waffen SS during WWII. Especially from the old Guardian's Office. :whipped: The ethical and the unethical all sticking together.
Humorously, it gets dicier. If your team runs their implants or (copys) on their POWs and they do the same....:giveup: :shock: then you come back and repeat the assaults and get another dose and yet another.... you got a MESS in auditing. You could have your own implants for this universe.:old: Then you could get an invader copy, then another second invader copy, and if you keep coming back you've got a cumulative :bricks: charge on GOING IN.. Anyhow that is how it was explained to me by a female Sea Org member who helped set up the Land Base in the early 70s.

If you have ever done 3 S & Ds looking for a PTS terminal____ one of the questions is 'Have you ever known _______before this life?" I would venture to say that most of us early on are not capable of direct track recall. However, the meter won't miss it if there is active suppression and counter intention in present time. :violent:
We all leave bits of ourselves in and on each other. And we do it with certain intentions. (unconsciously too) The game of winner and loser is old. And it's circular. :boxing: Tyrants then victims. I had an awakening to something I was trying to bury. Stuck in these games, some beings follow each other around from lifetime to lifetime. I had a stuck persona that did not want me to Have anything! :hissyfit: It wanted me to LOSE. This was an active 'portion' of someone who had another complete lifetime going on in the present moment. I had to deal with this.
You cannot get far without dealing with the accumulated force from your intentions and counter intentions. If this lifetime were IT...you'd have a short stack. If you never had to worry about any vindictive person finding you once you won, won, won, :winner: after causing them to lose, lose, lose, there would be no PTSness. Suppression when its bad is personal, and intimate. You can't water this down. Its been said that the only serious lasting roller coaster is when the individual has known the other person in an earlier existence. :duh: To lose sight of this is to get lost wandering in the labrynth.

Once, while running through the earlier acts I was supposed to be guilty of (these were flashed at me,) I was resentful. I had no attention stuck on that other. :hmmph: I always was the winner, :D so why would I have any attention stuck on the terminal. Boy! That person sure had stuck attention on me!:sparky:

Last edited:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
No they don't come back.

NO.

Make this a good one. Waste no precious time over the 'next life' illusion.

You have now. That's it.

Want to spend it serving someone else's agenda?

Live this moment, this life's moments to their fullest.

Don't go the idiot route, chasing that which your mind fancies cause you can't stand the idea that at the end... all will vanish. Leave your mark. That means exceed here, now. One life. One chance. Are you good enough to deal with it?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well I guess I am just so distinguished to have been not only audited by Ron last lifetime, but also a Queen, a King, Napolean, Catherine the Great, Richard the Lionhearted, and on and on goes my incredible list.

I"m just fantastic. It goes without saying much as of course, were not encouraged to critically evaluate the cos, or anything in our lives, no questioning, no thinking through.

They may try to stop people from doing so- in fact they do try- but it's irresponsible for the person to fall for it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's been 60 years now. You'd think there would be quite a few people returning by now.
But what I noticed is they don't focus on the past life. Nor do they seem to care much about the fact you might be a past life/natural clear.
I've seeen tech staff actually laugh at the notion that someone know who they were last life. Which brings up another question. If Hubbard got rid of all the implant stations, why can't people easily remember their past life?

If I were a person who believed I'd been in the SO last lifetime, that would be enough to make me run screaming in the other direction.

Just sayin'.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Oh, but, don't you know? The Sea Org used to be a wunnerful place, back before that evil David Miscavige took over....

Zinj

Smilla

Ordinary Human
If they find out that you've got any cash you can be sure they'll be back. Smilla.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
"They" will? Really? People who were enslaved and were working their asses off for nothing will be back to get your and my money?

Having read the accounts of the many ex Sea Org staff here, I tend to really doubt that.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sea Org members "coming back"

In my experience, Sea Org members DO come back.

At first, they come back as paying-public to support Sea Org places like CC, Flag...

Then, later, they come back as Critics or SPs to haunt Sea Org senior management.

I'm not sure, but I think I love you.

I think one of the few good deeds I did while "in" was telling one of my pc's, whom I had audited for many hundreds of hours..... "one day, you will not need any of this". You'd think he would have reported me to ethics... after all, wtf kind of advice is that coming from your auditor? Fact is, he knew exactly what I meant and he did not disagree at all. He was still weighing the evidence. Everyone "in", is still weighing the evidence, which is why it is important to tell your story, and tell it in the greatest depth possible. It can be a very long road to recovery. Tell a friend.

Like everything in scientology this becomes very complicated. Hubbard says all kinds of often contradictory mumbo jumbo about Thetans being "awareness of awareness units", "statics", not existing in time and space, 'viewpoints", etc. ad nauseum.

Over the years the "OT" levels have morphed into "New OT"s and now all the "old" and "new" OT levels are being called "Pre-OT" levels and the "Real" OT levels won't be released until certain conditions have been met, all of them requiring lots of time and lots and lots of money from the current "Pre-Ots".

This is why my guess is that if the promised "Real OT" levels of 9 and 10 are ever released they will probably consist of a re-run of the current OT levels only with super-powered BTs from a "gah-laxy" outside this universe or something.

At each step of the bridge more and more people catch on to the scam, most drop out after their 1st book, Div 6 course, session, etc. Then a lot drop out after Clear, more after OT3 and so on until when you get all the way to OT 8 there are very few left. Now the OT 8's are leaving in droves and disgust.

The bottom line is that it was all a scam to start with and there never were and never will be any OTs.

I'm not sure, but I think I love you.

I think one of the few good deeds I did while "in" was telling one of my pc's, whom I had audited for many hundreds of hours..... "one day, you will not need any of this". You'd think he would have reported me to ethics... after all, wtf kind of advice is that coming from your auditor? Fact is, he knew exactly what I meant and he did not disagree at all. He was still weighing the evidence. Everyone "in", is still weighing the evidence, which is why it is important to tell your story, and tell it in the greatest depth possible. It can be a very long road to recovery. Tell a friend.

The Road out the door can be significantly shortened by letting people listen to the bullshit they are actually getting involved in such as the lectures form 1952 at the conception of Hubbard's Science Fiction "Tech" in this thread

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14353

and this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKH4Ami59g

The sooner people realize Scientology is nothing more than Hubbard jacking off to his science fictions fantasies with a silly current meter, the sooner the can find the door out. Hubbard convinced himself his batshit crazy view of the universe had validity because his emotional response made a needle on a silly meter wiggle. Lectures such as the ones above prove just how pathetic Scientology is. If you are interested in hypnosis or regressive therapy find a legitimate practitioner, not some batshit crazy cult based on the writings of a mentally unstable science fiction author

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
That'll do it

The Road out the door can be significantly shortened by letting people listen to the bullshit they are actually getting involved in such as the lectures form 1952 at the conception of Hubbard's Science Fiction "Tech" in this thread

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14353

and this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKH4Ami59g

The sooner people realize Scientology is nothing more than Hubbard jacking off to his science fictions fantasies with a silly current meter, the sooner the can find the door out. Hubbard convinced himself his batshit crazy view of the universe had validity because his emotional response made a needle on a silly meter wiggle. Lectures such as the ones above prove just how pathetic Scientology is. If you are interested in hypnosis or regressive therapy find a legitimate practitioner, not some batshit crazy cult based on the writings of a mentally unstable science fiction author

Well, that should persuade anyone from semi-retarded on up to steer clear of scio. How can anyone just sit there and buy that speech? It was like he was dictating a sci-fi story to a typist (and not a very good story because it just wanders all over the friggin' place). Totally, totally bat-shit crazy and totally undermines anything he has said subsequently on the subject of scio. :omg:

Thanks for posting that. I'll be sure to send that link to friends and spread the word....Here is the basis of scio. You should join now and fight the marcabians. :wink2:

byte301

Crusader
:hysterical: :hysterical: He had me at gaLAXy.

Oh, I feel so much better knowing the 5th Invader Force is monitering the Venuvian government! Everybody knows how corrupt government is on Venus.

I do have to say that the CoS was the most expensive and time consuming BAD science fiction I have ever participated in so far.:D