So they really monitor these boards huh?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Did someone say MaryAnne??? We met her in DC last July at our National Mall raid. She was pretending to be a reporter.

myprettyvd2.jpg

Mary Ann!!

They let you out of the basement at the Chicago Org long enough for you to get some sunshine handing out promo in DC!! Looks like you're getting a little sunburned in this photo.

Prolly had to go straight back to Chicago, and back down into the basement, to drink more coffee and smoke more cigarettes, and run your perverted OPs on the "enemies to Mankind".

Come up out of the basement, Mary Ann, and give me a call.

We'll chat.

I don't know Transylvanian, but I'll get a translator.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
A couple of months ago I was talking with Marie Murillo, DSA, OSA, out in front of "her" Orange County Org. I blithely offered her an account to come post on OCMB. ( :confused2: why not?)
Her response was immediate and tell-tale. She pooh-poohed the idea, saying in effect: "Nah, there's just a bunch of nattering chronic malcontents there!" ( :whistling: she's not talking about me, is she? )

I got the impression that she has read and familiarized herself with OCMB but is probably not reading it everyday.

Awww, come ON! A DSA can get an account on OCMB and I can't, even 2 years after I applied? I'm taking my toys and going home.....:sad:

Luckily for me, ESMB adopted me. Love you guys! :biglove:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Awww, come ON! A DSA can get an account on OCMB and I can't, even 2 years after I applied? I'm taking my toys and going home.....:sad:Luckily for me, ESMB adopted me. Love you guys! :biglove:
Yes, in my opinion OCMB misses out on a lot of fire and inside data from the newly out by restricting registrations in this way. Roan?

Carmel

Crusader
A Mr "bossy boots" from the cornfields (not mentioning any names :p ), all but ordered me to post on this thread, and tell our OSA and DSA cats where it is at.

For one thing, I've never been fond of taking orders from imbiciles or juniors. :whistling:

For another thing, some of us aren't 'all talk' - We have smarts and we know it's beneficial to have our guns loaded before we pounce and know that the element of surprize can be a wonder. We also know that it's not so smart to let the 'enemy' know our tactics or show our hand.

One could think that in ANZO it is all but over. It is not. It is only just the beginning, when ya consider where it can or could go from here. There is much in store, and that which could be and/or could come about here, which could or would in turn contribute to making a difference on other 'conts'.

So they really monitor these boards? - Yes they do. Hence, any briefs you'll get on what is going down this end, will be after the fact rather than before it.

So Mr "bossy boots", get off my back :eyeroll: , and know that if ya want an ANZO-ite to do something, you certainly don't tell them to do it. All ya gotta do is make 'em mad and then they'll act........may not be in your favour though! :coolwink: :giggle:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
A Mr "bossy boots" from the cornfields (not mentioning any names :p ), all but ordered me to post on this thread, and tell our OSA and DSA cats where it is at.

:laugh:

Carmel this post had me doubled over laughing! Never heard the term "bossy boots" before but it's part of my lexicon now! If you and Mr. Bossy boots are ever in the same place I want to be there too; that would be unparalleled entertainment.

-TL