What's new

So they really monitor these boards huh?

owl

Patron with Honors
"Rathbun's real agenda is to hijack Scientology, the church says, pointing to postings on Internet message boards from "T. Paine'' — who the church said is Rathbun. One post concludes Miscavige "has no right to his position in Scientology. He was not appointed, elected or even nominated. He just grabbed it. It's time we grabbed it back.''

So they monitor these boards, huh? That is really creepy to me. How do they know that "T. Paine" is Marty? Is it well known? Or do they do all kinds of detective work? So creepy.

On the boards they are jolly good fun. Except when you mention ECT. Boy does that ever send them round the bend. Quite loony actually.
But the creepy part is not on the board. It's when they blackmail people with
information from confessional files. And treat people like machines because they themselves act like machines. Lots of other creepy stuff too.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Rathbun's real agenda is to hijack Scientology, the church says, pointing to postings on Internet message boards from "T. Paine'' — who the church said is Rathbun. One post concludes Miscavige "has no right to his position in Scientology. He was not appointed, elected or even nominated. He just grabbed it. It's time we grabbed it back.''

So they monitor these boards, huh? That is really creepy to me. How do they know that "T. Paine" is Marty? Is it well known? Or do they do all kinds of detective work? So creepy.

No, I don't think they know that. I think they are taking a stab in the dark. As to who T Paine is and as to what Marty's agenda is. I'm sure it's someone's stat to connect posters nicks to IRL critics. :eyeroll:

Feral

Rogue male
No, I don't think they know that. I think they are taking a stab in the dark. As to who T Paine is and as to what Marty's agenda is. I'm sure it's someone's stat to connect posters nicks to IRL critics. :eyeroll:

True, but they do monitor the boards closely. Carmel and I have been contacted over our posts in the past.

According to BFG they print the lot and store it. :yes:

I really don't know how the people reading it cope with the cognitive dissonance, especially now the the beatings by Davd Miscavge have been confirmed. Makes you wonder if they are actually real thinking, feeling beings anymore. Or just numb wrecks like Marty seemed to be when he blew from int.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think it's the best thing ever, actually. :D The moar the read, the moar they're forced to confront it!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Of course they do. I got into so much shit with them over posting to a.r.s. and was personally told "we have people to do that" (post to a.r.s.). They send in operatives all the time. I've seen them on Beliefnet, I believe I've maybe seen a couple or so here, I've definitely seen them on a.r.s.

Gavinno Idda and Rhea Smith used to be in charge of that, may still be.

Bill Yaude was MikeSmith3 on a.r.s. some years back.

ESMB is one of the most active forums around- there's no way they wouldn't monitor it and attempt to mess it up.

angel

Patron with Honors
I have often wondered if a few of the posters are sitting in an org and its now part of their hat to do so. I am thankful for this thread.
A few months ago I was being harrassed by a couple of posters that I dont even remember their names but they would respond to my every post with name calling and jokes. I had to leave the site for a while. It reminded me though of how you would handle a public who had just encountered entheta about the church and you would say something even more ridiculous and say its not like we do that. I don't know what you call that... For example when I was new and my brother was telling me I would go to hell, a staffer said to me "It's not like we eat babies"...:nervous:
Anyway I got the feeling these two guys were harrassing me so I would leave the site... They were creating confusion and that made me suspicious.
Jen

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Yeah, they read the boards. OSA, Mark Warlick in Los Gatos org monitors the boards. My sister was told that by Nancy Mckenna who at the time was acting as Chaplain I believe.

Hi Mark!!!!:D

See ya at the next global.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Note that Marty says that 25% of the DA material sent to the SPTimes by OSA was anti-Scientologists calling him a criminal :)

Gee; guess that means he isn't! Or, wait, he just admitted to conspiracy to obsrtuct justice for the 'Church', although he also (wrongly) claimed it was beyond the 'statute of limitations'. Hmmm. Circles within circles.

Zinj

I think it's the best thing ever, actually. :D The moar the read, the moar they're forced to confront it!

I think I remember something from the "Student Hat".

Quote from memory:

"Number of times over equals certainty".

Meaning the more a person reads specific (scio "tech" or "policy")
text from the Saviour of This Sector the more certain they will become
about it.

OSA "entheta gatherers" must be very very certain by now!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
there are a few of those that monitor that actually take delight in their "work" those are the ones who, reading this are probably fondling themselves as they click through - it is that creepy behavior that they have - thank god they are reading these postings otherwise they would probably be off down the park ogling children and getting ready to write their o/ws. They are not nice people.

As for the chaplian at los gatos - there is no way he is "monitoring" anything. OSA would not trust him to monitor a turned off TV. If he is "monitoring" then it is just for the thrill of reading truthful things about the tawdry organization he/she is in.

One thing I think we need to bear in mind - a lot of people who get into Scientology do so because they are looking for truth. It gives them a thrill - so when they read things on boards like this THAT THEY KNOW ARE TRUE - it gives them a thrill.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
there are a few of those that monitor that actually take delight in their "work" those are the ones who, reading this are probably fondling themselves as they click through - it is that creepy behavior that they have - thank god they are reading these postings otherwise they would probably be off down the park ogling children and getting ready to write their o/ws. They are not nice people.

As for the chaplian at los gatos - there is no way he is "monitoring" anything. OSA would not trust him to monitor a turned off TV. If he is "monitoring" then it is just for the thrill of reading truthful things about the tawdry organization he/she is in.

One thing I think we need to bear in mind - a lot of people who get into Scientology do so because they are looking for truth. It gives them a thrill - so when they read things on boards like this THAT THEY KNOW ARE TRUE - it gives them a thrill.

No Mick, not the chaplain. My sister went to the chaplain and she said that Mark the DSA read the boards as part of his post. The DSA's in this area are the ones who take pics, follow protestors and read the boards.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Maybe Mary Ann up in Chicago reads the board, too then!!!

Hi Mary Ann!!

Mary Ann Ahmad, the DSA in Chicago, is the one who threatened my family when I was first getting out, and tried all kinds of other dirty tricks on me, too.

Everyone say hi the Mary Ann Ahmad!!!

Hey Mary Ann -

I moved to a new home. I have a new address now. Look it up - it's public record because I bought my home.

Yes, I did.

And Mary Ann! I am ready here too with surveillance cameras all around and other surprises if you should get up the funds to send anyone down here, which you probably won't because your cult's funds are dwindling every week. Week in and week out you have fewer public, less money, and more work to try to defend against the prolonged and sustained doom that your cult is experiencing from your own actions. But anyway, you can remain strong in the fact and know deep down in your heart that I would absolutely LOVE to catch you doing something - anything - illegal, don't you Mary Ann?

Even if it's just out-pr for your "church" - I want it. I want it all!

Because I will take that to the newspapers and to the police and see to it that you are exposed, shut down completely and sent to jail - whichever is the most effective.

People don't forget when you threaten their families, Mary Ann. Even if it is your sacred policy to do so, in the end, it causes Really Bad Karma.

Have you noticed that yet?

So, just to let you know - it's still very much ON, Mary Ann, just like the day you decided so many years ago to try to wreck my life.

Remember this: You did not succeed, and because you and your cult lied to me and then tried to destroy me after so many years of work and sweat and sacrifice on my part, I will never cease to work to see to it that you can not do this to anyone else.

Do you understand that?

This is a periodic message I have had for you for around 8 years now.

It will not stop, Mary Ann.

Not until you are unable to ever hurt anyone else ever again.

Sincerely,

Allen Stanfield
Bloomington, IL

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Would the generic "FUCK U" be appropriate?

Good. But it can be better. Try more TR1.

Use the name of your local DSA so they get to see their names on an Internet message board, and to experience the karma they are creating for themselves by being DSAs for a corrupt cult.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Oh I see, Mr Bossy Boots, now you're gonna start product-officering and qual'ing the standards of my posts, eh?
You're welcome to my first effort if that's the way you feel! :D
BTW: The DSAs don't really get to read the Board, they get given select excerpts of posts suspected as being from their Public. If I addressed my DSA by name that might help with his confirmations/compliance reports.

I say again, To ALL DSAs everywhere, "FUCK U!"

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh I see, Mr Bossy Boots, now you're gonna start product-officering and qual'ing the standards of my posts, eh?
You're welcome to my first effort if that's the way you feel! :D
BTW: The DSAs don't really get to read the Board, they get given select excerpts of posts suspected as being from their Public. If I addressed my DSA by name that might help with his confirmations/compliance reports.

I say again, To ALL DSAs everywhere, "FUCK U!"

All right. This is a good effort.

We can certainly live with that for now.

Does anyone else who is able to stand up and speak in their area have something to say to their local DSAs?

Spirited

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by Panda Termint
Would the generic "FUCK U" be appropriate?
:roflmao:

Gosh! haven't OSA got anything better to do than sit and monitor a message board? One would think that they have enough on their plate these days.

this board is growing by the day. It Must be very time consuming for them to try to find out who everyone is and then go and harrass them.

A note re posts...How do you quote different posts or parts of in the one reply?