What's new

So they really monitor these boards huh?

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...Mary Ann Ahmad, the DSA in Chicago, is the one who threatened my family when I was first getting out, and tried all kinds of other dirty tricks on me, too...

...People don't forget when you threaten their families, Mary Ann. Even if it is your sacred policy to do so, in the end, it causes Really Bad Karma...

...So, just to let you know - it's still very much ON, Mary Ann, just like the day you decided so many years ago to try to wreck my life...

...you and your cult lied to me and then tried to destroy me...

...I will never cease to work to see to it that you can not do this to anyone else...

...Not until you are unable to ever hurt anyone else ever again...
Alanzo, did you ever write up, and publicly post examples of the, "all kinds of other dirty tricks" that Mary Ann Ahmad and scientology did to you?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo, did you ever write up, and publicly post examples of the, "all kinds of other dirty tricks" that Mary Ann Ahmad and scientology did to you?

I've been a critic for 9 years, CornPie.

Yes.

They will all be immortalized forever on my blog soon.

Until then, look at my sig line, click on it, and go catch up.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Originally Posted by Panda Termint
Would the generic "FUCK U" be appropriate?
:roflmao:

Gosh! haven't OSA got anything better to do than sit and monitor a message board? One would think that they have enough on their plate these days.

this board is growing by the day. It Must be very time consuming for them to try to find out who everyone is and then go and harrass them.

A note re posts...How do you quote different posts or parts of in the one reply?

If you look in the lower right-hand corner, you'll see the "quote" button.

When you click on that, your reply appears with the full post quoted at the top, and room for you to reply at the bottom.

You can erase parts of the quote that you don't want, but be sure to leave the bracketed code intact at the beginning and the end of the quote.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone else have a message for their local DSA's?

Oh yeah....unfortunately the DSA I'd love to 'have a chat at' ain't' OT yet, so wouldn't be allowed to read the boards. Hopefully, that'll change soon and I can spew to my heart's delight.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh yeah....unfortunately the DSA I'd love to 'have a chat at' ain't' OT yet, so wouldn't be allowed to read the boards. Hopefully, that'll change soon and I can spew to my heart's delight.

Leave it for them anyway, as a gift for when they finally do achieve OT.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Ok, since I'm in such a good mood. A big f*** you to Darlene Bright. Hey Darlene, did you ever see the photo I took of your car when you followed my family in Mt View. Oh yeah, I saw you too at SF talking to John Allender. Girl, you really need to take better care of yourself.

And Jeff Quiros, DSA of San Francisco Org. I'm so glad you spoke to Kev's family and showed Dan pictures of us protesting. Maybe you need to have another chat with Dan though because he told us all about it.

Feral

Rogue male
Maybe Mary Ann up in Chicago reads the board, too then!!!

Hi Mary Ann!!

Mary Ann Ahmad, the DSA in Chicago, is the one who threatened my family when I was first getting out, and tried all kinds of other dirty tricks on me, too.

Everyone say hi the Mary Ann Ahmad!!!

Hey Mary Ann -

I moved to a new home. I have a new address now. Look it up - it's public record because I bought my home.

Yes, I did.

And Mary Ann! I am ready here too with surveillance cameras all around and other surprises if you should get up the funds to send anyone down here, which you probably won't because your cult's funds are dwindling every week. Week in and week out you have fewer public, less money, and more work to try to defend against the prolonged and sustained doom that your cult is experiencing from your own actions. But anyway, you can remain strong in the fact and know deep down in your heart that I would absolutely LOVE to catch you doing something - anything - illegal, don't you Mary Ann?

Even if it's just out-pr for your "church" - I want it. I want it all!

Because I will take that to the newspapers and to the police and see to it that you are exposed, shut down completely and sent to jail - whichever is the most effective.

People don't forget when you threaten their families, Mary Ann. Even if it is your sacred policy to do so, in the end, it causes Really Bad Karma.

Have you noticed that yet?

So, just to let you know - it's still very much ON, Mary Ann, just like the day you decided so many years ago to try to wreck my life.

Remember this: You did not succeed, and because you and your cult lied to me and then tried to destroy me after so many years of work and sweat and sacrifice on my part, I will never cease to work to see to it that you can not do this to anyone else.

Do you understand that?

This is a periodic message I have had for you for around 8 years now.

It will not stop, Mary Ann.

Not until you are unable to ever hurt anyone else ever again.

Sincerely,

Allen Stanfield
Bloomington, IL

Geez Mary Anne, you really pissed hm off. Eight years and he's done untold damage to the cult, he hardly even stops to eat or sleep.

What you did to piss him off? Was it worth it?

If not, then what went wrong?

Did the tech not work, or did you misapply it?

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Hi! Teresa Reilie

I know what you do is what you think is good but I found the truth. It is why I finally asked for my refund. I am helping IFA which is a nice bunch of people.

I do think the one's who helped me in the church and I do miss the good people I know.

But I am not staying with Altered tech and moving on to a brighter future.

I know some of what you did in relation to Jerry Perkins and Ellie. I am sad about for I know you are a good person.

I just can't play that church game any more. I was tossed because I cried over the loss of my friends and anger over the out tech I discovered and everyone pretended all was ok but it was not. When Glenda Rose told me to keep my mouth shut or otherwise I am in for it. I guess I did not keep my mouth shut and I found out what the, I am in for it means. I am in a better place now. I am not being pushed to do something I was not ready for. I am being more me now not what the church people wanted me to be. I even know my former auditor I like is about a critic of the church as well. Boy people are leaving like crazy. Just tell ASHO to hurry up on the repayment.

What ticks me off the worst is you guys allowed it to be. Once I figured it all out I did not come back because I was not allowing it to be any more. You are responsible for what is and so was I. I now work for a better world the best way I can.

I feel sorry for you guys.

Barbara

Good twin

Floater

My local DSA was replaced a coupla years ago and died a few months back. I mean the DSA I worked most with was watched by most and handled by and with. She's gone. Permanently. I'd love to taunt her from this side of the subject, but they let her die. I'm damn sorry she's gone. She worked her ass off for the cult and I'm certain she never knew it was a scam. A true believer she was.

I don't know the new DSA, but I'm sure she isn't reading the boards. I don't think she's done much bridge or been in for very long. Probably talks to Sylvia whenever she gets overwhelmed.

Hi Sylvia. :wave: I guess you're up to your eyeballs with your guys TRs goin out and gettin in trouble with local law enforcement. Been lookin like Anon will be ownin your azz very soon.....

Could say that to Sylvia in DC.

Roan

Patron with Honors
A couple of months ago I was talking with Marie Murillo, DSA, OSA, out in front of "her" Orange County Org. I blithely offered her an account to come post on OCMB. ( :confused2: why not?)
Her response was immediate and tell-tale. She pooh-poohed the idea, saying in effect: "Nah, there's just a bunch of nattering chronic malcontents there!" ( :whistling: she's not talking about me, is she? )

I got the impression that she has read and familiarized herself with OCMB but is probably not reading it everyday.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
To all members of OSA ANZO, I feel sorry for you, sitting on this sinking prison ship. I feel especially sorry for Cyrus, who looks thinner every time I've seen him over the last few months. When will your growling stomach convince you that it's time to bail?

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Sylvia,
LET MY TOMMY GO! They can keep you though.

<3 Me

Did someone say MaryAnne??? We met her in DC last July at our National Mall raid. She was pretending to be a reporter.

myprettyvd2.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here's a really good website with lots of revealing articles on Scientology's Secret Service: The Office of Special Affairs

I doubt if they can do any of these things any more, there are so few people and so little money left for it, per recent reports on OSA's downfall, but this is what they would like to do, simply because L Ron Hubbard told them they should.

The question for any OSA member reading this post right now:

Did you REALLY ever think that getting involved in Scientology would end up like this for you?

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
A couple of months ago I was talking with Marie Murillo, DSA, OSA, out in front of "her" Orange County Org. I blithely offered her an account to come post on OCMB. ( :confused2: why not?)
Her response was immediate and tell-tale. She pooh-poohed the idea, saying in effect: "Nah, there's just a bunch of nattering chronic malcontents there!" ( :whistling: she's not talking about me, is she? )

I got the impression that she has read and familiarized herself with OCMB but is probably not reading it everyday.

Hmm.. Sounds like she could be SuzanneMarie..

:yes: