What's new

Solo Nots security requirments

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
You may be right about the security measures being part of the mind f..ck but I doubt it. Of course the lower ranking members do not know what's on the levels and believe in the confidentiality requirements but the question is whether the execs believe for real in the need for such tight security. My guess is that they do. If you take KSW #1 seriously then Scientology is a deadly serious activity and the life of every man, woman and child on this planet depends on Scientology succeeding.

To commit all the crimes which they carry out against their publics and their staffs, Scio execs most likely believe KSW #1. The truth of the datum I cited is necessary for them to believe in and acts as a justification for all their crimes. Without believing that and just engaging in a mind f..ck, the top execs and management would know they are criminals and I do not believe they believe such a thing. You see, their minds have been f..cked with by Hubbard already so that they believe they are saving the World.
Lakey

I do think the security stuff is part of the head fuck and it definitely makes them more cash - mistakes mean sec checking. It gets people into a compliant state afraid of ethics actions and in a state of fear and so they don't notice or won't dare say that not much good is coming from the whole thing.

just goes to show you what they really think about security

hi,

thought i'd chime in...had an experience of tommy davis yelling at my husband at my house, with wife jessica, and with chelsea (RTC sec checker). i forbade them entrance, but hubby eventually allowed encroachment. anyway, i eventually enter the area they're in to discover hubby with all his OT7 materials laid out on the dining room table, in open view, with davis about 10 feet away and chelsea overlooking his materials, (jessica still on porch) neither of whom have done OT7. hubby was preparing his materials to be reclaimed, having been kicked off the level, as was i.

anyone who's ever done any upper levels surely appreciates the arrogance and cavalier attitude of these buys.

why, you get assigned a danger condition merely from walking off from your confidential OT6-B checksheet in the confidential courseroom at flag. you can imagine the penalties for allowing non-OT7s to view your materials in the field, never even having met these people before. why, they could have been the "enemy." at the time, i still believed.

i managed to gather my wits about me and demand pick-up of OT7 materials by people we knew. hubby agreed.

but this experience was yet another nail in the proverbial coffin of: we expect you to follow our rules. but WE don't have to.

Div6

Crusader
hi,

thought i'd chime in...had an experience of tommy davis yelling at my husband at my house, with wife jessica, and with chelsea (RTC sec checker). i forbade them entrance, but hubby eventually allowed encroachment. anyway, i eventually enter the area they're in to discover hubby with all his OT7 materials laid out on the dining room table, in open view, with davis about 10 feet away and chelsea overlooking his materials, (jessica still on porch) neither of whom have done OT7. hubby was preparing his materials to be reclaimed, having been kicked off the level, as was i.

anyone who's ever done any upper levels surely appreciates the arrogance and cavalier attitude of these buys.

why, you get assigned a danger condition merely from walking off from your confidential OT6-B checksheet in the confidential courseroom at flag. you can imagine the penalties for allowing non-OT7s to view your materials in the field, never even having met these people before. why, they could have been the "enemy." at the time, i still believed.

i managed to gather my wits about me and demand pick-up of OT7 materials by people we knew. hubby agreed.

but this experience was yet another nail in the proverbial coffin of: we expect you to follow our rules. but WE don't have to.

Wow! Wish there was vid of that. Thanks for the debrief. Even Scientologists in Good Standing don't Keep Scientology Working!

Oh, and just out of morbid curiousity, how much did you and yours *invest* in your Eternity?

Are you getting good ROI?

"invest," huh?

i and mine "invested" somewhere over half a million.

and yes, thrak, wish we had a video of that visit, too. if only i'd know then what i know now...

i assume mr. davis, his wife and chelsea don't believe in the tech or they'd respect superconfidentiality of the OT7 materials. nor do they follow the rules.

could they be part of the con?