Some London awesomeness

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...a-tuesday-28th-september-71935/2/#post1328698

OH LAWDY IS THIS SOME MIKE RINDER???

Picasa Web Albums - Spangly Anonymous - 2010-09-28

embed pic to follow. am on train.

IMG_0159.JPG

(If you use this photo anywhere, please attribute it to "Spangly of London Chanology". Creative Commons Attrib-NonCommercial license applies.)

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Seems to me that, rather like Victoria, Scientology don't have too many secrets anymore.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
PROOF that Mike Rinder DID write on the sign

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

(If you use these photos anywhere, please attribute them to "Spangly of London Chanology". Creative Commons Attrib-NonCommercial license applies.)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Interesting. So, Mike (and Marty?) were back in London for the showing? How odd. Does that possibly explain why the blog has some out-of-character lapses in moderation?

Zinj

hartley

Patron with Honors
Interesting. So, Mike (and Marty?) were back in London for the showing? How odd.
'Available for interviews' I would suppose!

Let's hope they do better than in 2007, when the only journalist who would interview Mike in the UK was the "I'm not a scientologist" (he lied) presenter of a radio talk show at 3AM on a Sports channel that had literally dozens of listeners. The entire UK media ignored him.

Terril park

Sponsor
'Available for interviews' I would suppose!

Let's hope they do better than in 2007, when the only journalist who would interview Mike in the UK was the "I'm not a scientologist" (he lied) presenter of a radio talk show at 3AM on a Sports channel that had literally dozens of listeners. The entire UK media ignored him.

I didn't. :)

I asked and clarified his support of freedom of religion and he affirmed it,
and then I asked why COS attacked the religious freedom of the Freezone.

Marty started to answer and very quickly the other guy, The UK LRH representative? Or some such post butted in and said the FZ were not scientologists. Proving my point.

As we know shortly after this show Marty went free. This was a set up
in that 3 am London time was via internet radio around 6 pm in LA etc.

Probably had Marty been up to contacting other journalists they may
have been interested. But it was clearly a situation of crisis for him, and he was escaping.

The radio show was on Mark Bunkers website and may still be. But
old history now.