What's new

Some names I remember

C

Coyote13

i made a list of people that i knew or my mom and stepfather knew/know(theyre still memebers).

just curious if anyone else knew these people and what theyre doing now( ie are they free or still members).

aola and the ceo(the one that was on franklin and bronson) and the complex and i forget that building accross from golden era productions that we used to go to as well, and after the sea org, we lived in the shangri lodge(across from cc) and we played at the celebrity center as well(before they put up those iron bars) from the end of 1984 to about 1990(i was 8 in 1984) or so, when i had had enough of the insanity(though my parents hadnt lol good times, good times :p )

not in any specific order, and theres hella names i cant remember for the life of me and theyre only blurry faces to me as well, and im not sure about the spellings, and i listed if they were a kid or an adult when i was younger and knew them.

dan o'leary-adult(my mom went out with him in the 70s)

noelle-kid(was in the ceo with my brother and i, her dad was someone important i think, but i dont recall his name)

jeremy prefontaine-kid(from the ceo and hanging out in the complex)

yuri and sergio-kids(brothers from the ceo)

joaquin-kid(dont know if i spelled it right, i think his mom was head of the ceo, or something like that, his mom worked there at least and he got away with hella stuff as a result)

greg landers-kid( after we left the sea org, he lived at the shangri lodge, i heard he joined flag)

danelle landers-kid(gregs sister, i have no clue about her)

monique bonneville-kid(greg and danelles older sister, i heard she got married and is on staff at laf or la day)

patrick-kid(i dont know his last name but we used to go to his house when his mom was gone and watch movies and read books and melt stuff on the iron, he lived close to the complex)

greg sawtelle-adult( my stepfather worked with him until last year or so managing the office selling tickets to the police expo for c.o.p.s. california organization of polices and sheriffs)

sam mctaggart-kid(i believe hes the dude we knew at the fountain arms apartments right after we left the sea org)

matthew hardy-kid(he lived in the shangri lodge, not exactly sure if he was a scientologist, but as us kids and our parents were, so im pretty sure he was)

danny mustard-kid(a hella sick and twisted kid who did not so cool things to the other kids who were younger)

marcello-kid(not sure if hes a scientologist, but he hangs out with my brother still and his friends who are all scientologists and it was the same when we were kids)

norton-kid(he was friends with my little sister, i forget his moms name, but his dad was named royce and they were from new zealand)

dree and quillon-kids(some little kids that lived at the shangri lodge too, i dont remember them, but my brother still knows quillon and their sister is supposed to be juliet lewis, whatever thats supposed to mean:p)

astrid miller-adult( my mom worked for her i think or with her,i dont know exactly, im not positive, but i think herbalife had something to do with it)

sylvia bradford/morales-adult(the lady my mom and stepfather sent me to live with while i did courses at flag which we couldnt afford but somehow i got a limo ride one night out of the blue when i was 12, february of 1988 i believe, to go to flag, sylvia had a daughter named pavon)

renee-kid(a girl who used to hang around the shangri lodge, i believe she joined the sea org and hung around danny mustard sometimes)

lalaynia(spelling?)-kid(knew her from the shangri lodge and she hung out with danny mustard, and i saw her again when they sent me to flag)

justin roman-kid(he lived at the shangri lodge and had the only sega master system we knew of, not sure if he was a scientologist, but he kicked it with us all, so im assuming)

carson-kid(lived at the fountain arms apartment and was with us when we threw paint off the fountain berthing building, right next to the parking structure)

mickey-kid(carsons brother, was with us too when we threw hella stuff into the street off the fountain building, helped us get out of the sea org you can say:p)

jeremy-kid(my mom used to watch him, i dont recall his parents names, but he used to call me "big guy" cause i was hella taller than him and he called the refridgerator the "frigilator")

kendra frencher-kid(one of the only non white scientologists ive ever met, one of the kids we used to kick it with at the shangrilodge, i know shes still a scientologist, my brother still is friends with her)

yeta frencher-kid( kendras sister,still a scientologist and friends with my brother)

kara(tara?)-kid(kendra and yetas little sister,still a scientologist i believe)

jack kinney-adult

diana kinney-adult

matthew kinney-kid

bryan kinney-kid

angela kinney-kid

theres more, but thats all i remember at the moment. peace and blessings.

exnanny

just curious if anyone else knew these people and what theyre doing now( ie are they free or still members).

Jeremy Prefontaine, is really Jeremy Benedict, he took on that name when his mother married Prefontaine, he then took on the name Krushco when his mother married Krushco. I believe he was in the SO for a while, but is now living in AZ.

Sergio, was pictured in some magazine a few years ago, having lost some of his limbs in a construction accident. He was homeless at the time.

Dev-T Girl

Hi - Im just curious to know who this is? My name is listed here as someone you may have known. Send me a message and I will tell you who I am.

Dev-T Girl

i made a list of people that i knew or my mom and stepfather knew/know(theyre still memebers).

aola and the ceo(the one that was on franklin and bronson) and the complex and i forget that building accross from golden era productions that we used to go to as well, and after the sea org, we lived in the shangri lodge(across from cc) and we played at the celebrity center as well(before they put up those iron bars) from the end of 1984 to about 1990(i was 8 in 1984) or so, when i had had enough of the insanity(though my parents hadnt lol good times, good times :p )

not in any specific order, and theres hella names i cant remember for the life of me and theyre only blurry faces to me as well, and im not sure about the spellings, and i listed if they were a kid or an adult when i was younger and knew them.

noelle-kid(was in the ceo with my brother and i, her dad was someone important i think, but i dont recall his name)

joaquin-kid(dont know if i spelled it right, i think his mom was head of the ceo, or something like that, his mom worked there at least and he got away with hella stuff as a result)

greg landers-kid( after we left the sea org, he lived at the shangri lodge, i heard he joined flag)

monique bonneville-kid(greg and danelles older sister, i heard she got married and is on staff at laf or la day)

patrick-kid(i dont know his last name but we used to go to his house when his mom was gone and watch movies and read books and melt stuff on the iron, he lived close to the complex)

greg sawtelle-adult( my stepfather worked with him until last year or so managing the office selling tickets to the police expo for c.o.p.s. california organization of polices and sheriffs)

sam mctaggart-kid(i believe hes the dude we knew at the fountain arms apartments right after we left the sea org)

matthew hardy-kid(he lived in the shangri lodge, not exactly sure if he was a scientologist, but as us kids and our parents were, so im pretty sure he was)

danny mustard-kid(a hella sick and twisted kid who did not so cool things to the other kids who were younger)

marcello-kid(not sure if hes a scientologist, but he hangs out with my brother still and his friends who are all scientologists and it was the same when we were kids)

norton-kid(he was friends with my little sister, i forget his moms name, but his dad was named royce and they were from new zealand)

dree and quillon-kids(some little kids that lived at the shangri lodge too, i dont remember them, but my brother still knows quillon and their sister is supposed to be juliet lewis, whatever thats supposed to mean:p)

astrid miller-adult( my mom worked for her i think or with her,i dont know exactly, im not positive, but i think herbalife had something to do with it)

sylvia bradford/morales-adult(the lady my mom and stepfather sent me to live with while i did courses at flag which we couldnt afford but somehow i got a limo ride one night out of the blue when i was 12, february of 1988 i believe, to go to flag, sylvia had a daughter named pavon)

renee-kid(a girl who used to hang around the shangri lodge, i believe she joined the sea org and hung around danny mustard sometimes)

lalaynia(spelling?)-kid(knew her from the shangri lodge and she hung out with danny mustard, and i saw her again when they sent me to flag)

justin roman-kid(he lived at the shangri lodge and had the only sega master system we knew of, not sure if he was a scientologist, but he kicked it with us all, so im assuming)

carson-kid(lived at the fountain arms apartment and was with us when we threw paint off the fountain berthing building, right next to the parking structure)

mickey-kid(carsons brother, was with us too when we threw hella stuff into the street off the fountain building, helped us get out of the sea org you can say:p)

jeremy-kid(my mom used to watch him, i dont recall his parents names, but he used to call me "big guy" cause i was hella taller than him and he called the refridgerator the "frigilator")

kendra frencher-kid(one of the only non white scientologists ive ever met, one of the kids we used to kick it with at the shangrilodge, i know shes still a scientologist, my brother still is friends with her)

yeta frencher-kid( kendras sister,still a scientologist and friends with my brother)

jack kinney-adult

diana kinney-adult

matthew kinney-kid

bryan kinney-kid

angela kinney-kid

My name is listed here. Im so curious to know who this might be since you were wondering about me. I bet we were friends back in the day....hmmmm send me a message.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

My notes in red.

Probably Noelle Trujillo/Duzsak. Her stepfather was Bruce Duzsak, who was the Chief Officer AOLA.

Mother was Cece Kruchko, used to be Cece Prefontaine. She had seven or eight kids.

Yurii and Serge Obolensky. Ivan and Nancy Obolensky's kids.

There's a thread on OCMB about Serge. Lots of information about him and what happened to him.

Astrid Miller was an NSO auditor at AOLA. Married to Steve Miller, also AOLA NSO. Both of them were eventually gotten rid of in one of PAC's NSO purges.

Sylvia Morales was an AOLA/Flag public. Pavane was her daughter who was on staff for a short time at AOLA. Her and her then husband routed out.

jack kinney-adult

Jack Kinney was AOLA staff a long time ago for a short time. Kind of a creepy guy.

diana kinney-adult

matthew kinney-kid

bryan kinney-kid

angela kinney-kid

doublevee

Patron
Dree and Quillon Batley -- as of 2 years ago were still Scientologists. Dree has a kid and lives in LA. Yes, they are siblings of Juliette Lewis. I used to be their friend (and still would be).

Coyote13

Thought Criminal

jack kinney-adult

diana kinney-adult

matthew kinney-kid

bryan kinney-kid

angela kinney-kid

I do know you Dev-T Girl ( my brother still is your friend;) ). I hope you've been reading posts here( I know it's been hella since the OP).

Jack Kinney is, well was, my stepfather lol. If it's the same Jack, then he'd have been on the rpf in 1984 or 1985, I dont know what for exactly, but i sure would like to know( I have a good idea, but no proof ), he sliced his middle finger on a table saw in the parking structure ( he was hella tired he said ) when he was on the rpf. He was attatched to AOLA, at least thats the org I recall us being around( besides the ceo on franklin and bronson) when we were in the sea org.

My mom did certs and awards ( just writing the names on them I think ) at AOLA too, and she was also at the CEO too being a nanny( I remember helping make barley water and learning how you have to cut apple juice with water, and working in the galley and earning $24 one week while the staff got $12, and scrapping wax off the floors).

We were only in the sea org for less than 2 years, maybe around just a year (my brother and I had little or no supervision and had to entertain ourselves on our own and got our family kicked out, at least thats my understanding, it could have had a bit to do with why Jack was on the rpf too, but the official story my mom told me was because my brother and I were such monsters.

I saw the pics from the ceo on another thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2432-What-went-on-in-the-Cadet-Org/page6 , one person says its from the 70s, another says its from 1985 (when I and my siblings were there ), Im wondering if the dark haired dude is Jose. We( my brother and I) ran away most of the time from there and wandered the complex and barnsdale park and mayfair market and griffith park.

If you were around there during that time(1984/85) and remember some kids throwing stuff off the fountain building, namely a gallon of paint that hit a car passing by( they told us we were lucky it was a scientologists car otherwise itd have been a big flap and we'd have gone to jail/juvie, I was 9, my brother 8, carson and mickey were about the same age), or if you knew of stuff that happened at the berthings on hollywood boulevard during that time by some kids( us ), let me know, please. I would like to know if that was why we were kicked out of the sea org, or if it was more than just us. I have a lot of conflicting information about those times from my mom and stepfather, and am finding things werent always exactly as they told me.

We lived in a house that Sylvia Bradford/Morales owned in 1989 or so, and I got sent to live with her, I stayed a month with her in february in florida, supposedly to do the student hat, though we were hella poor, barely able to afford food, and my mom cried as I left, so it wasn't as happy an occasion as they told me it was supposed to be, im still trying to figure it out, I ended up just doing the learning book hella quick before going home, they insisted I do one course at least before I leave.

If any of this sounds familiar to anyone, and they know about it, please let me know, thanks. And thank you exnanny for your info and doublevee and lu lul belle and dev t girl too.

Peace and blessings.