What's new

Some new tech from me, a non-scio =)

Meta

Hi everyone,

I am not a Scientologist or have ever been one.
But i have been reading a lot of stuff lately and find all the "tech" really funny. It just sounds interesting to invent some stuff and tell people that it makes them enlightened.

But, as i see it, L. Ron Hubbard was somewhat uncreative in the invention of his techniques ( i really do believe so )

So what i want to do is engage in some alter-ing ( is it spelled correctly that way? =) of the tech to make it more fun.

I'll start by suggesting a way to optimise OT 4 - 7...
(Tough i have read a lot about the processes, it is my first attempt to describe one... i hope it is understandable )

So, i have read tory's post about how much work OT 7 was.

Quote: "By OT 7 I pretty much knew it was some form of BS (even if there really are
these spirits...how am I going to honestly contact and get rid of every
single one? It seemed to be and endless cycle as I felt IF I contacted and
helped free them, they would want to go tell more people (*spirits if you
will) to come see me or my other OT 7 friends, as we would help them, too."

I can imagine that making BTs vanish can be a hard task, especially when they are getting more and more each level.

So, once you have found a BT, you ask "Who are you?" until he realizes "I am me" ( right? ) and he is ready to go.

Now, from here on insert this new procedure:

"Wait BT, before you go... I'd like to indicate that you are in a condition of Liability"

Tell him some bullshit about how he has fucked up in staying in your body all the time and wasting your time and that he has to make it up. Since a BT has no money, you can offer him to teach him more about Dianetics and Scientology, and the Bridge to total freedom, so that he himself could become a Operating Thetan one day. If its good for everybody else, it would be good for him too.

"Get the Thetans in the Shop" so to say.

Provide the Thetan with all the tech you have obtained so far and help him to become a good Scio. Now you have an additional Auditor on your side who will help you with auditing other BTs...

If you duplicate LRH really good, it will not take long and you have a whole army of Thetans on your side, helping you to get your BTs out of your body and on the bridge.

I know, it will take some time in the beginning spending some time with just one Thetan and helping him become Clear, OT... but i suppose you can see the value in having your own Thetan army, helping you to clear out the other BTs...

I hoped you liked my new tech =)

Feel free to discuss... if you like the new tech, ill be telling you OT IX pretty soon ^^ ( dont care about DM, ill handle him )

Be blessed,
Meta

PS: Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a SP Certificate directly from the COS, even if i had no contact with them ever? I find it interesting to own such a certificate but dont know if they will give it to me if i just ask. Do i have to become a member to be declared SP and given a certificate?

PPS: If there are any errors in my process that i missed due to not having all the information of that level, please correct me and i will integrate that into the process, thanks =)

Last edited:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Meta,

First of all :welcome: to the ESMB!

Second you are hilarious!!! What a first post!!

Maybe you weren't a Scientologist, but it sounds like you've got a story to tell!!

We're glad that you're here.:)

-TL

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Hi everyone,

But i have been reading a lot of stuff lately and find all the "tech" really funny. It just sounds interesting to invent some stuff and tell people that it makes them enlightened.

But, as i see it, L. Ron Hubbard was somewhat uncreative in the invention of his techniques ( i really do believe so )

So what i want to do is engage in some alter-ing ( is it spelled correctly that way? =) of the tech to make it more fun.

(Tough i have read a lot about the processes, it is my first attempt to describe one... i hope it is understandable )

Quote: "By OT 7 I pretty much knew it was some form of BS (even if there really are

I can imagine that making BTs vanish can be a hard task, especially when they are getting more and more each level.

So, once you have found a BT, you ask "Who are you?" until he realizes "I am me" ( right? ) and he is ready to go.

"Wait BT, before you go... I'd like to indicate that you are in a condition of Liability"

Tell him some bullshit about how he has fucked up in staying in your body all the time and wasting your time and that he has to make it up. Since a BT has no money, you can offer him to teach him more about Dianetics and Scientology, and the Bridge to total freedom, so that he himself could become a Operating Thetan one day. If its good for everybody else, it would be good for him too.

Provide the Thetan with all the tech you have obtained so far and help him to become a good Scio. Now you have an additional Auditor on your side who will help you with auditing other BTs...

If you duplicate LRH really good, it will not take long and you have a whole army of Thetans on your side, helping you to get your BTs out of your body and on the bridge.

I know, it will take some time in the beginning spending some time with just one Thetan and helping him become Clear, OT... but i suppose you can see the value in having your own Thetan army, helping you to clear out the other BTs...

Feel free to discuss... if you like the new tech, ill be telling you OT IX pretty soon ^^ ( dont care about DM, ill handle him )

Be blessed,
Meta

PS: Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a SP Certificate directly from the COS, even if i had no contact with them ever? I find it interesting to own such a certificate but dont know if they will give it to me if i just ask. Do i have to become a member to be declared SP and given a certificate?

PPS: If there are any errors in my process that i missed due to not having all the information of that level, please correct me and i will integrate that into the process, thanks =)

Also, after all that, what if you find out the BTs have their own BTs
which in turn have BTs invested with even more Bts and so on
ad infinitum! You may not be opening a can of worms when you
strive to be an OT but certainly a can of BTs!

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Sneaks is our board bundle-of-fun, Meta. :)

Google "spiritual teammates", maybe along with "Alan C. Walter."

Paul

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I like it. Frankly, to properly turn over your hat, and really move along to new vistas, what you need to do is train your BTs as Auditors, and then start training the auditor BTs as C/Ses. Put in the form of the org! If you turn your hat over properly, the C/Ses should be able to handle the auditors, who should be able to handle the BTs directly, themselves.

As exchange for this service, you could have them make your penis bigger through their intentions.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
If and only if.....

I like it. Frankly, to properly turn over your hat, and really move along to new vistas, what you need to do is train your BTs as Auditors, and then start training the auditor BTs as C/Ses. Put in the form of the org! If you turn your hat over properly, the C/Ses should be able to handle the auditors, who should be able to handle the BTs directly, themselves.

As exchange for this service, you could have them make your penis bigger through their intentions.

Yer fine up ta the pernt I bowlded dude - but make sure that's what's needed and wanted first, is my advice! :eyeroll: :whistling:

Partners might like some input in that sorta thing, ya know? :confused2: :unsure: :yes:

(assumin it's not all for yourself, I mean...) :coolwink:

EP

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi everyone,

Be blessed,
Meta

Uncreative? Really? Have you read the hundreds and hundreds of auditing processes he wrote? The word clearing methods? Science of Survival?

I have no use for CofS and think that there are some really bad ideas in Scn itself but in the long run, I'm nothing but thankful I found Scn and am happy to have it as one of my (but not the only one) ologies.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
he he he, thats kind of how LRH writte his stuff, and then with a bit of gradient he makes people belive him, and since they read this board they will steal your tech

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Oops, I gave away my ruin! Scientology can help me with that!

I Think the only "ruin" that scientology can really help you with is
if that ruin happens to be "I just have too much money".
Scientology Tech is 100% effective handling that.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
No
It
Doesn't

Zinj

Your comment is obviously and demonstrably false. Scn the subject doesn't ask any money of me when I apply it in life or study it on my own or study it with John or with friends. As far as Freezone goes, I know people who've obtained free auditing and free courses because they didn't have the money. There's no money grubbing there.

So, no.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Your comment is obviously and demonstrably false. Scn the subject doesn't ask any money of me when I apply it in life or study it on my own or study it with John or with friends. As far as Freezone goes, I know people who've obtained free auditing and free courses because they didn't have the money. There's no money grubbing there.

So, no.

If you mean Scientology as the *whole* of Scientology, and, not a subset of picked-and-chosen bits of Scientology you happen to like, then, there *is* no difference.

There are even bits and pieces of Scientology that specifically *forbid* picking and choosing, but, if you're picking and choosing, you probably wouldn't 'pick' those to play with :)

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Whether picking or choosing or doing the package deal thang, an ology that is in books and tapes cannot siphon or solicit money from anyone. That's something organizations would do- one in particular. In no way was my post about cherrypicking.