What's new

Some thoughts on the "Auditor's Code"

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
THE AUDITOR’S CODE
(The altruistic sounding, set of rules that are followed only if they do not interfere with the organization's greater purposes.)

I hereby promise as an auditor to follow the Auditor’s Code.
(unless ordered not to by my seniors.)

1. I promise not to evaluate for the preclear or tell him what he should think about his case in session.

Of course, I will use tools like "wordclearing" to ensure the preclear "duplicates LRH, since anything LRH said is universally true.

This also applies only until the preclear becomes a preot, in which case we tell him the "true nature of the universe" by forcing them to run LRH's case.

2. I promise not to invalidate the preclear’s case or gains in or out of session.

Unless they leave the "church," in which case their folders are thoroughly searched for means to discredit the individual.

3. I promise to administer only standard tech to a preclear in the standard way.

Unless the preclear is proving to be difficult with "going along with the program," in which case a severe reality adjustment (SRA) might be warranted.

4. I promise to keep all auditing appointments once made.

Unless I am assigned to several days of cramming or retreading. This especially applies to times when the "church" orders every auditor to "redo their training" for no apparent reason except that they need the stats (and /or money.)

5. I promise not to process a preclear who has not had sufficient rest and who is physically tired.

Unless they are Sea Org or Org Staff, since it is well nigh impossible to find them ever rested or sufficiently fed.

6. I promise not to process a preclear who is improperly fed or hungry.

Unless they are Sea Org or Org Staff, since it is well nigh impossible to find them ever rested or sufficiently fed.

7. I promise not to permit a frequent change of auditors.

Unless they are Sea Org or Org Staff, in which case any intern will do.

8. I promise not to sympathize with a preclear but to be effective.

Which means not allowing the preclear to complain about how they were mis-regged and now have a constant PTP with bill collectors.

9. I promise not to let the preclear end session on his own determinism but to finish off those cycles I have begun.

Which means to continue running a process that was not working for many hours, despite the preclears protests and "bad indicators".

10. I promise never to walk off from a preclear in session.

Unless I am ordered to do it by my senior.

11. I promise never to get angry with a preclear in session.

Unless I am ordered to by my senior.

12. I promise to run every major case action to a floating needle.

Unless it is Thursday and we need the completion stats.

13. I promise never to run any one action beyond its floating needle.

Unless they are ordered to re-do their bridge because the org needs the income.

14. I promise to grant beingness to the preclear in session.

Unless they begin spouting "enemy line" in which you accuse them of having overts or witholds.

15. I promise not to mix the processes of Scientology with other practices except when the preclear is physically ill and only medical means will serve.

In fact, I will also do all I can to prevent them from getting medical care, since there is nothing that "the tech" can't handle.

16. I promise to maintain communication with the preclear and not to cut his communication or permit him to overrun in session.

Unless he is saying something the case supervisor doesn't want to hear, in which case they are "steered" toward giving the "correct answer" with evaluative "correction lists," or sent to "ethics."

17. I promise not to enter comments, expressions or enturbulence into a session that distract a preclear from his case.

Keep in mind that in sessions that start with "I am not auditing you!" this rule does not apply.

18. I promise to continue to give the preclear the process or auditing command when needed in the session.

As determined by the case supervisor.

19. I promise not to let a preclear run a wrongly understood command.

Which means I will spend more time having the preclear read from the tech dictionary until they "get" LRH's meanings (this is where the true evaluation in session happens.)

20. I promise not to explain, justify or make excuses in session for any auditor mistakes whether real or imagined.

Just like the "Church of Scientology" is never wrong, neither is the auditor.

21. I promise to estimate the current case state of a preclear only by standard case supervision data and not to diverge because of some imagined difference in the case.

Just be warned, that "Standard Case Supervision Data" changes over time at the whims of management (just like "Standard Tech.)

22. I promise never to use the secrets of a preclear divulged in session for punishment or personal gain.

Unless they leave the group (which is a crime,) in which case their folders are culled for info that can be used to harass them into silence.

23. I promise to never falsify worksheets of sessions.

Except to cover up any culpability of the "church" or its management in case something goes wrong.

24. I promise to see that any donation received for processing is refunded, following the policies of the Claims Verification Board, if the preclear is dissatisfied and demands it within three months after the processing, the only condition being that he may not again be processed or trained.

Of course we will make the return of funds conditional on completing a routing form that will be impossible to complete in the given time.

25. I promise not to advocate Dianetics or Scientology only to cure illness or only to treat the insane, knowing well they were intended for spiritual gain.

Unless the preclear's "hot button" is their physical condition, in which case the regges will promise them anything to get the money. What this means to the auditior, is they will keep their mouth shut once they find out about this.

26. I promise to cooperate fully with the authorized organizations of Dianetics and Scientology in safeguarding the ethical use and practice of those subjects.

Ethical use means "whatever top management decides this week, based on whatever they think will generate the most income( senior datum: "make more money" applies.)

27. I promise to refuse to permit any being to be physically injured, violently damaged, operated on or killed in the name of “mental treatment.”

Unless they have a psychotic break during an "introspection rundown," in which case they may be imprisoned and starved to death.

28. I promise not to permit sexual liberties or violations of patients.

However, junior staff members are fair game (regardless of age!)

29. I promise to refuse to admit to the ranks of practitioners any being who is insane.

Sanity means as long as they agree with LRH. Anybody who wakes up and disagrees with LRH's delusions should have all of their certificates canceled.

Senebty,